Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS (66070 Views)

There Will Be War In Nigeria If Buhari Dies,osinbajo Made President– Fulani Man / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by JumiR: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

President Muhammadu Buhari has submitted the list of ministers who will make his cabinet. Currently ongoing is the ministerial screening in the Senate. Below are the 7 women who made the list....

AMINA MOHAMMED
Amina J. Mohammed, an indigene of Yobe State in Northern Nigeria, is the Secretary-General’s Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning. Ms. Mohammed was previously Senior Special Assistant to the President of Nigeria on the Millennium Development Goals after serving three Presidents over a period of six years. In 2005 she was charged with the coordination of the debt relief funds ($1 billion per annum) towards the achievement of Millennium Development Goals in Nigeria. From 2002-2005, Ms. Mohammed served as coordinator of the Task Force on Gender and Education for the United Nations Millennium Project.

KHADIJA ABBA-IBRAHIM
Honourable Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim is a 3rd-term member of the House of Representatives. She is the wife of the first civilian Governor of Yobe State, Senator Buka Abba Ibrahim. Her father, the late Alhaji Ibrahim Waziri was the proponent of ‘politics without bitterness’, and former presidential aspirant in the second republic and founder of the Great Nigeria People’s Party (GNPP).

AISHA JUMMAI AL-HASSAN
Hajiya Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan is a former Senator who represented the Taraba North constituency of Taraba State. In 2015, she ran for governor on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC) and was tipped to be Nigeria's first female governor. A lawyer by training, Jummai rose high in her career to become Taraba State’s Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice. She was appointed the Chief Registrar of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on 17 December 2003. After she retired from service she went into business.

KEMI ADEOSUN
She is the immediate past Honourable State Commissioner for Finance in Ogun State. A finance professional with over 23 years experience gained in the United Kingdom and Nigeria. Mrs. Adeosun is an Economics graduate and a member of the Institutes of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales, as well as Nigeria.

ZAINAB AHMED
Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed is the Executive Secretary of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).Until her appointment Mrs. Ahmed was a Member of the National Stakeholders Working Group (NSWG) of NEITI and the former Managing Director, Kaduna Industrial and Finance Company. She holds a degree in Accounting from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Masters in Business Administration. Mrs. Zainab Ahmed is a member of Association of National Accountants of Nigeria and Fellow, Institute of Certified Company Commercial Accountants of Nigeria among other professional organisations.

-- Also on the list are Hajia Hadiza Abdullahi and Ms. Aisha Abubakar

http://dawntodusknews.com/7-women-who-made-president-buharis-ministerial-list-profiles-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by zico530(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good for them
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by tayebest(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
JUST imagine!!! not a single woman from the south nor east, i tell you BUHARI knows what he is doing. "i hope he realises that he is a president of NIGERIA not the president of the north and west.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by EwekaPius: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
don't you know anything about the other 2?
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by mars123(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
JUST imagine!!! not a single woman from the south nor east, i tell you BUHARI knows what he is doing. "i hope he realises that he is a president of NIGERIA not the president of the north and west.
your wailing is epic.

what's there to imagine? It is a minister per state, what difference does it make if its a man or a woman that is chosen?

#confused wailer alert.

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by sagewonders(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn
watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not
contribute a single kobo to your account
hes from my state, hes from south south

BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people They dont care about you lots I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing
themselves as ministers they would go back to
looting and you people would go back to
complaining.. its the same circle over and over
sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you
people

THESE politicians DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU
PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT
THEM
Hiaaaaaaan!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
mars123:
your wailing is epic.

It is a minister per state, what difference does it make if is a man or a woman that is chosen?
it seems u dont understand what i wrote up there, read again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by StOla: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:

So you're not satisfied with 1minister per state?

You also want 1 female minister per region?

Anyone who bothers himself with all these cacophony of noise misconstrued as criticism, is not ready to lead as president.

Next will be no fair looking female minister from the SE, then no fat minister from the SS.

Disgruntled elements!

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

So you're not satisfied with 1minister per state?

You also want 1 female minister per region?

Anyone who bothers himself with all these cacophony of noise misconstrued as criticism, is not ready to lead as president.

Next will be no fair looking female minister from the SE, then no fat minister from the SS.

Disgruntled elements!
THis is a democratic gorvernment, not a gorvernment for the west and north only.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Gogetta(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
The most 1diotic post ever!

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by StOla: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
THis is a democratic gorvernment, not a gorvernment for the west and north only.

Are you a slowpoke or what?

1 minister per state. Is that too complex for a tribalist to process?
Must the president seek to please every stupid opinion out there?

Here's my own stupid expectation as a male, why must SS and SE be given only male ministers while the North and SW had to share with females?

Do you now understand how idiotic your comment was in trying to stir up ethnic hate with irrelevant propaganda?

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by nnabeloved: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
6 of them are Muslim.
Buhari and religious consideration sha ooooo!!! This baba go slow is not fit to be our president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

Are you a slowpoke or what?

1 minister per state. Is that too complex for a tribalist to process?
Must the president seek to please every stupid opinion out there?

Here's my own stupid expectation as a male, why must SS and SE be given only male ministers while the North and SW had to share with females?

Do you now understand how idiotic your comment was in trying to stir up ethnic hate with irrelevant propaganda?
MR MAN SHUT THE Bleep UP AND GO SIT YOUR DIRTY ASS DOWN, forget about that one minister per state bullshit u just wrote, do you know how many states comprises of the SS AND SE huh? is there no credible woman in any of those states? pls cut me some slack and shut your trap.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gogetta:
The most 1diotic post ever!
MR MAN I DNT REPLY COW REARERS LIKE YOU

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by StOla: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
MR MAN SHUT THE Bleep UP AND GO SIT YOUR DIRTY ASS DOWN, forget about that one minister per state bullshit u just wrote, do you know how many states comprises of the SS AND SE huh? is there no credible woman in any of those states? pls cut me some slack and shut your trap.

You are a slowpoke who has been duly identified as one.

On the scale of sensible and objective political analysis, you've been weighed, measured, and you've been found wanting. Of all you could identify in the ministerial nominations, you chose to concern yourself with something so irrelevant. You had nothing to say about the uprightness or competence of the nominees, how intelligent of you?

If you care, go into the wilderness to proclaim your new propaganda to nurture ethnic hate for the president.

It is my hope that you will continue wailing without cause, while Buhari continues with his patriotic mission to pull Nigeria from the dungeons of underdevelopment and corruption.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

You are a slowpoke who has been duly identified as one.

On the scale of sensible and objective political analysis, you've been weighed, measured, and you've been found wanting. Of all you could identify in the ministerial nominations, you chose to concern yourself with something so irrelevant. You had nothing to say about the uprightness or competence of the nominees, how intelligent of you?

If you care, go into the wilderness to proclaim your new propaganda to nurture ethnic hate for the president.

It is my hope that you will continue wailing without cause, while Buhari continues with his patriotic mission to pull Nigeria from the dungeons of underdevelopment and corruption.
SHHHHH i said, mind you i dont dislike the president of the west and north but what i think is right is that he should tell us that he is not our president(SS and SE) so that we will know where we stand instead of him indirectly stabbing us with a knife. "im just pointing out d truth.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by StOla: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
SHHHHH i said, mind you i dont dislike the president of the west and north but what i think is right is that he should tell us that he is not our president(SS and SE) so that we will know where we stand instead of him indirectly stabbing us with a knife. "im just pointing out d truth.

So by having no female ministers from the SE and SS, the president hates those regions? Are the men who have been nominated not representative of whatever tribal ambitions you might want to project and see addressed at the center?

What if he had decided to appoint only females from the SE and SS states, what would be your complaint then? That he hates the men because he fought them during the Biafra war?

You're more moronic than I thought.

A president fulfilled the constitutional requirement to appoint 1 minister per state, yet you just had to find a fault so as to fuel and justify your tribal hate.

Continue with your hate, it will keep you wailing forever because that is where you stand.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

So by having no female ministers from the SE and SS, the president hates those regions? Are the men who have been nominated not representative of whatever tribal ambitions you might want to project and see addressed at the center?

What if he had decided to appoint only females from the SE and SS states, what would be your complaint then? That he hates the men because he fought them during the Biafra war?

You're more moronic than I thought.

A president fulfilled the constitutional requirement to appoint 1 minister per state, yet you just had to find a fault so as to fuel and justify your tribal hate.

Continue with your hate, it will keep you wailing forever because that is where you stand.
mcheeeew but why did he overlook the women in SW AND SS? atleast a MUGU like u should have known that it will only be fair if the nominated women are from different region of the federation, i tell u this is a political femine discrimination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Dannyset(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:

Stop wailing, just gather about 9-10 people in your state and protest(peacefully or aggressively) that they should remove the representative of your state from the list and put a woman. Shikenah, it will be done.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by theV0ice: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
mcheeeew but why did he overlook the women in SW AND SS? atleast a MUGU like u should have known that it will only be fair if the nominated women are from different region of the federation, i tell u this is a political femine discrimination.

At least learn to spell words before going on to disgrace yourself in public. The bold is Feminine not Femine

What else will you wail about? That PMB appointed all the tall ministers from the north while appointing short men like Ngige from the SE?? Dumb bigot.

Thank God Buhari knows better than to stop to kick at every dog that barks at him on his journey to redeem the country.

Keep wailing.....its your destiny

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
theV0ice:

At least learn to spell words before going on to disgrace yourself in public. The bold is Feminine not Femine

What else will you wail about? That PMB appointed all the tall ministers from the north while appointing short men like Ngige from the SE?? Dumb bigot.

Thank God Buhari knows better than to stop to kick at every dog that barks at him on his journey to redeem the country.

Keep wailing.....its your destiny
LOOK AT THIS EXECUTIVE DUNCE correcting me, whether feminine nor femine atleast the readers comprehended what i said, go tell your president to do the right thing next time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by theV0ice: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
LOOK AT THIS EXECUTIVE DUNCE, correcting me, whether feminine nor femine atleast the readers comprehended what i said, go tell your president to do the right thing next time.

You're the Dunce my dear and your case is irredeemable. Can't you see that you're alone in your dance of shame here?? cheesy cheesy

Nobody wants to associate with your dumbness. Your senseless rants mean nothing to decent people on both sides of the divide.

Now crawl back into the cave you came out from or go get some sense and learn to spell in between cool

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by StOla: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:

How did Nigeria get to this level of aimless criticism?

If he appointed a handicapped (physically challenged) person from the North, you will also request that the South must have its own handicapped nominee?

I think it's time for you to go drink your afternoon tea, maybe the sugar will nourish the brain.

53 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
theV0ice:

You're the Dunce my dear and your case is irredeemable. Can't you see that you're alone in your dance of shame here?? cheesy cheesy

Nobody wants to associate with your dumbness. Your senseless rants mean nothing to decent people on both sides of the divide.

Now crawl back into the cave you came out from or go get some sense and learn to spell in between cool

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DROP ME TO YOUR ANIMALISTIC LEVEL TO POST BACK AT YOU, IT IS NOW CLEAR THAN YOUR ZOO OCCUPYING BROTHERS ARE NOW SENSIBLE THAN YOU ARE.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

How did Nigeria get to this level of aimless criticism?

If he appointed a handicapped (physically challenged) person from the North, you will also request that the South must have its own handicapped nominee?

I think it's time for you to go drink your afternoon tea, maybe the sugar will nourish the brain.
FORGET it bro, whether you call it criticism or not, i dont care but what i do know is that if a queen is appointed in a kingdom from the south, a queen is suppose to be appointed too from a kingdom in the west, that does not changes the fact that there will be kings but a balance needs to be justified, that is what we call a democratic system.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by kramer: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
What? No Bianca Ojukwu? This is an outrage grin angry
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by theV0ice: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DROP ME TO YOUR ANIMALISTIC LEVEL TO POST BACK AT YOU, IT IS NOW CLEAR THAN YOUR ZOO OCCUPYING BROTHERS ARE NOW SENSIBLE THAN YOU ARE.

Typing everything in bold letters doesn't increase your intelligence or make us believe you have more than single digit IQ....it only shows you're bereft of anything sensible to say.

You're the animal who wants to crucify PMB on the altar of your hopeless thinking. If you have any grey matter in that container resting on your neck, please tell us which woman you think PMB should have picked in place of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu? Then tell us which woman he should have picked in place of Prof Anthony Anwuka?

Of course I'm the keeper in the zoo while you're the animal in the cage screaming and fighting for freedom from bondage and you know what?...i'll keep you in that cage till you get some sense

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Typing everything in bold letters doesn't increase your intelligence or make us believe you have more than single didgit IQ....it only shows you're bereft of anything sensible to say.

You're the animal who wants to crucify PMB on the altar of your hopeless thinking. If you have any grey matter in that container resting on your neck, please tell us which woman you think PMB should have picked in place of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu? Then tell us which woman he should have picked in place of Prof Anthony Anwuka?

Of course I'm the keeper in the zoo while you're the animal in the cage screaming and fighting for freedom from bondage and you know what?...i'll keep you in that cage till you get some sense
WELL IT SEEMS YOU ARE TOO STUUPID AND POLITICAL BLIND OR YOU ARE TOO DULL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING. "SO IT IS OF NO USE EXCHANGING VIEWS WITH A JAMB CANDIDATE LIKE YOU. "QUOTE ME AFTER YOU FAIL YOUR UPCOMING JAMB EXAM.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by theV0ice: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
WELL IT SEEMS YOU ARE TOO STUUPID AND POLITICAL BLIND OR YOU ARE TOO DULL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING. "SO IT IS OF NO USE EXCHANGING VIEWS WITH A JAMB CANDIDATE LIKE YOU. "QUOTE ME AFTER YOU FAIL YOUR UPCOMING JAMB EXAM.

It's obvious the Jamb you passed was for people with extremely low IQ. Thanks for deciding to shut up...you should have done that a long time ago.

You can go back into your cage now.....

24 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by iamrealdeji(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
They're all beautiful,Amina Mohammad looks exactly like yoruba film actress Doris Simeon,she's a very beautiful middle aged woman though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.