Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks (30853 Views)

Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by bmos(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
gayman99:
Farouz or Farouk

My guy Farouk don suffer. He is now a container for explosives.

Is Farouk not the name of the underwear bomber? I mean that chap doing life jail in US.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by dotTEE007(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Issokay [right]
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by 867Y5309(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Where can one find hardworking and responsible olosho in Ikom?
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by dotTEE007(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
bmos:

Is Farouk not the name of the underwear bomber? I mean that chap doing life jail in US.
Yea farouk Mutalab

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by softvio(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
gayman99:
Farouz or Farouk

ROTFLMAO
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Bonapart(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
More like in a movie
Look wat islam has turn Nigeria into
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Exponental(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
wilybebsy:
Hw u take no?
u obviously don't know how to read... write, maybe!
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by SmartMugu: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
This insecurity issue don dey too much for one national police force to handle. Shouldn't we be like other nations that have regional police forces? Some cities have their individual police units in some nations, would that work in Nigeria?
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by jide114(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
After the sorrow they have caused those innocent familie. Death sentence is what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Yujin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
gayman99:
Farouz or Farouk

Lol. Ehen any news about the FaroUK/Otedola case? I did say nothing will come out of it and I have been vindicated. It died a natural death because of the tribes of the people involved. Were it to be that they are from the SE or SS they would have been sent to jail. Nothing stops buhari the so called new sheriff from revisiting the case but I know he would never do it. This is one Nigeria for you.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by gayman99: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
bmos:

Kai gaskia gaskia, one gbosa for you. grin
bmos:

Kai gaskia gaskia, one gbosa for you.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by jamalchance(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bombs in soft drinks bottles ?
BH boys don change OS oooo gone are d days of gas cylinders and drums

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by lankieman: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Take a bow and go
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by vicfajeze: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ebira people with their wahala.thank God they v bin arrested.Wa0oni.ebira people wa yunkata
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by bigtt76(f): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hahahaha ...this one pass typo or auto correct sef grin Wonder which Android Keyboard is able to identify Farouk as the correct word instead of Farouz tongue

gayman99:
Farouz or Farouk

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by jamalchance(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
SmartMugu:
This insecurity issue don dey too much for one national police force to handle. Shouldn't we be like other nations that have regional police forces? Some cities have their individual police units in some nations, would that work in Nigeria?

We haven't maintained just NPF you are suggesting they add others
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Ozid(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
The bombers are from Kogi. Hoped not Ebira?
Use ur brain that brain is not dia for decoration. Did Mr Arase say they are Ebiras ... STUPID TRIBALIST
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by nytooo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmmm who d fool who...abeg if NP no get talk mk Dem shutup.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmmmn... nigeria..hw did u get here... how did u stoop so low... that the western world wantu see u in shambles n rumbles at all cost... nigeria i weep fr u... america what hve we done to u fr sponsoring terrorists to destroy our nation
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by LastProphet: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
The bombers are from Kogi. Hoped not Ebira?

Who else? Who are the muslim majority in Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by cutestcee: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
All I care to know is was it Chima Okoro and other people from his region?
Are u just stupid or claiming stupidity or ignorance?
U didn't follow up the story on the said name which has been uncovered to be one of your blood sucking brothers?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Ozid(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
LastProphet:

Who else? Who are the muslim majority in Kogi?
Anoda fool identified read before u post a comment it will be of great benefit to u
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by naijamade01: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kudos to NPF if the news is true. These bastards must be brought to justice.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Fearcom(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Now that's a new one. Busy plotting and planning how to destroy human lives! May they never suCceed
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by opineflu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
idontbeieveit
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok...
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by nephemmy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Halleluyah..
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
citizenisb:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/abuja-bombings-police-arrest-two-suspects/

The Nigeria Police on Tuesday in Abuja said it had arrested two suspects in connection with the Oct. 2 bombings in Nyanya and Kuje, FCT. It would be recalled that 20 persons died and 21 others were injured in the blasts in the two satellite towns. The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Mr Solomon Arase, who confirmed the arrest at the Conference of Senior Police Officers, said that the suspects aged 25 and 27 were from Kogi.

He said that the arrest had foiled an attempt by the suspects to undertake another attack in the FCT. Arase said that 12 already prepared and prime Home Made Explosives (HME) concealed in 12 Farouk soft drinks cans and 28 pieces of electric detonators were recovered from the suspects.

“The suspects are aiding detailed police investigations into their broad terror network and will be brought to deserve justice,”he said. The I-G assured that the police would continue to deploy its potentials to ensure public safety that could be attained by the cooperation of the public. He urged the media to continue to support the police in order to attain the national crime and security vision of the present administration.
it's bloody lie,no body was arrested they just want to sooth the public tantrum with this fake news, usless govt... In other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by SmartMugu: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamalchance:

We haven't maintained just NPF you are suggesting they add others
Splitting NPF is what I'm suggesting. The current structure isn't working. Even in the US, there is no such thing as a central police unit - cities and states have their individual police. Intelligence teams like FBI, CIA, SWAT etc are there for grave crimes and can work cross-borders.

Giving each individual unit their individual freedom to hire/fire, operate etc without requesting approvals from some central person like the IG is the model in the US. They are funded by the respective cities and states they work for, not by the federal government.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
donsteady:
my country is turning into battle field by the day. there's no week without explosion in my country, self interest is overriding national interest. The errant boys call BH would never stop bombing and there is no way our NA can completely arradicate BH. from all look of things. I doubt if Buhari doesn't know the sponsorers. they should spare us all this lies... where are the chibok girls? where is Ali Modu Sherif? where is Kabiru Sokoto?
Now Lai mohammed is Minister of information. who doesn't know this guy as a lair. Buhari i give up. Buhari is clueless buhari is one chance. buhari is not taking us anywhere.
Guy ur mumu no be here o. U mumu no be small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / Monarch’s Palace Razed In Etekwuru, Imo. His Highlander Jeep, Properties Burnt / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.