Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! (67669 Views)

A Visionary Leader And Tactful Politician Justus Gbenga Daniel - Ogd At 60 / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by obynoses(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
How combat ready is the Nigerian Army?
It was asked by a senator from Cross river state and to Lt.Gen Dambazau, who is envisaged to be the Minister of Defense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by pacharles1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Following!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by donTbone(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by ernesty20(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Booked
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by dkronicle(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by 4reala(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Presently, he is not in d position to answer dat now cos he is not in govt now. But he can only talk of d period wen he was in govt. cool

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by socialmediaman: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
A diplomatic way to answer that would be "The Nigerian army has recorded major victories recently against the insurgents and they have been able to purchase modern warfare equipment to tackle the insurgency, this goes to say they are rightly positioned to defeat the insurgents, and with the cooperation of the communities and constant morale boost for the soldiers, the insurgency will hopefully be ended sooner than later."

251 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by psucc(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Could it be he was expected to have understudied the military? Would that not have amount to leakage of official info punishable by law?

6 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Nature8(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wonder what the answer could be..
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
To be frank, I didn't (and don't) see anything tactful in that question.

57 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by januzaj(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok

15 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Dannyset(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Those Senators ran out of questions before this man's turn. All what they were particular about was "Bow and Go". This question was the only one that made sense from all he was asked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by ipledge10(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by SeanBlackie: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by klickash077(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
watching

I love everything about audu ogbeh's session, he speaks eloquently and his thought is highly Coherent, though I had my reservations about him considering his age and how long he has been in the corridor of power.

I love this question and the answer afterwards "what are other countries doing in their agricultural sector that we ain't doing right"

kudos to buhari, the ministers screened today are intelligent.

Nigeria will be great again. - Onu

22 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by adioolayi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
what was his response?
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by adebayo201: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jarus:
Don't mind them... If I were to be in his shoe I'd have said... In a 4-4-2 formation. tongue

12 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by helphelp: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by ThatNova(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
he should know what to answer..

I'll say this, Nigeria politics has been most interesting this year... I'm not trying to give credit to anybody though

5 Likes

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tactful?

1 Like

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by anigbajumo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
What of a man dat lectured d house on.......

Security

Foreign policy

Education

........The man is so intelligent nd brilliant,no doubt.....fayemi is one of kind,once again ah dust my cap and throway salute for who deserve it....

Fayemi is the second nominee out of 10 expected to
undergo screening by the upper legislative chamber today.

Here are 10 important things I noted:

[b]1. “Poverty is not inevitable, we have a lot of countries like
China that has lifted its people from poverty”
2. “Alternation of Power is the best way to deepen
democracy; Not perpetuation of Power.”
3. “On Foreign Policy, We must balance our interest btw
the West and the BRICS Countries.”
4. “Buhari is doing a lot on Foreign Policy, recognising that
our neighbours are our first call of interest.”
5. “On Foreign Policy; right now our domestic agenda does
not really drive our Foreign Policy.”
6. “We need to make our Public Schools attractive and all
this boils down to enrolment.”
7. “We have a problem of enrolment. We need to do
something about our Curriculum and Teacher Quality.”
8. “We have not been able to do well in the Technical and
Vocational part of our Educational Sector.”
9. “I didn't not buy a N50m bed, I challenge anyone who
has a N1.5m invoice for a bed to bring it forward. The
Govt House is probably the cheapest Govt House in
Nigeria. I did it for Ekiti State & not for myself.”
0. “Every state borrows, even the United State we look up
to is the most indebted country in the world.”[/b]

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by darlenese(f): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015

What tactful here
Msheeeeew
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Really?
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by casttlebarbz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
nice one
Space booked
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Cooljoe1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jarus:
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Chanzy1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg make I book space
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by wolesmile(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Did I make FP?
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Now to the issue at hand......... What, in God's name, is "tactful" (TACTICAL) about that question?
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by damton(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
i'd reply ask Google.
Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Babangida70(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
laughs in ikwere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! by Opinedecandid(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Very instructive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.