Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710453 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2018
5 Bedroom duplex

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2018
4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW

FLOOR PLAN DETAILS

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor’s W.c
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Laundry
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4

Wcs = 5
Bath = 4

All bedrooms are en suite and cross ventilated.

External dimensions 12.3m by 24.5m

Minimum land size 60ft by 100ft.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

CALL: +234-8032582385(calls and what's app), +234-8174058017,
MAIL: Akalawu@gmail.com, Akalawu58@gmail.com
VISIT: www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 03, 2018
ihebrooke:
Simple 4 bedroom bungalow

FLOOR PLAN DETAILS

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor's W.c
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Laundry
Bedroom 2
Master's Bedroom
Bedroom 4

All bedrooms are en suite and cross ventilated.
All bedrooms have their own closets

External dimensions 11.3m by 26.2m

Minimum land size 50ft by 100ft

Ihebrooke, how much will cost to build this house in ibeju. Lekki, lagos from start to finish?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
DrDauda:

Ihebrooke, how much will cost to build this house in ibeju. Lekki, lagos from start to finish?

What's the nature of your land? Dry? Water logged? Also, are you sure that the design would fit on your land? What's your land size? Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com or a WhatsApp message to 08032582385. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
ihebrooke:

What's the nature of your land? Dry? Water logged? Also, are you sure that the design would fit on your land? What's your land size? Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com or a WhatsApp message to 08032582385. Thanks

60 by 100.

70 percent dry. 30 percent waterlogged
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
ihebrooke:
4 bedroom bungalow

Another view.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
DrDauda:

60 by 100.

70 percent dry. 30 percent waterlogged

The estimate is between 18m to 22m. This would largely depend on the class of the finishes. Also, an on site analysis to determine the level of being water logged is needed before arriving at the final estimate. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Executive duplex and flats design

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Attached are some of our construction pictures

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2018
More

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
More 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Amastermovic(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
ihebrooke:
Side view
how much will it cost to build a standard 5 bedroom duplex with the best finishes location sango good soil bearing capacity..
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Amastermovic:
how much will it cost to build a standard 5 bedroom duplex with the best finishes location sango good soil bearing capacity..

Sorry for the late response. I would need more info regarding the size of the design. If you have the plan, you can send it to akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dblimited07(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Contact me to get this four bedroom plan +2347063164115

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Timtol(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
dblimited07:
Contact me to get this four bedroom plan +2347063164115
I think I have advice to open ur own thread but seem u haven't.
Don't create a bad image for yourself.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dblimited07(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Timtol:

I think I have advice to open ur own thread but seem u haven't.
Don't create a bad image for yourself.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Russkii: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oga ihebrooke!!! You are doing a great job here. Pls how many blocks of 2bed flat+ 3bed duplex can I have on a 75ft x 120ft plot? Thank you bro.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Russkii:
Oga ihebrooke!!! You are doing a great job here. Pls how many blocks of 2bed flat+ 3bed duplex can I have on a 75ft x 120ft plot? Thank you bro.

Good day, This is dependent on the land location/city that you intend building in. There are different setbacks(allowed spaces in the front, back, left and right sides) in different cities in Nigeria.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Cul4real(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2018
Sir, Do you travel down to any City in Nigeria for building Construction? I want to build a duplex in Osogbo and another duplex in my hometown closer to Osogbo all within Osun State.

Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Cul4real:
Sir, Do you travel down to any City in Nigeria for building Construction? I want to build a duplex in Osogbo and another duplex in my hometown closer to Osogbo all within Osun State.

Thanks.

Yes, We do. It's a norm for us. We can discuss more on Whatsapp(08032582385). Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Youngext: 5:41am On Aug 26, 2018
ihebrooke:
6 BEDROOM DUPLEX

FLOOR PLAN DETAILS

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining area
Kitchen
Staircase 1
Veranda
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Store
Laundry
Staircase 2

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Madam's Bedroom
Master's Bedroom
Master's Terrace
Large and shared Wc/bath for Master's and Madam's bedrooms that fits a Jacuzzi, a bath,
double wash hand basin, water closet.
Family Lounge

All rooms have own Wc/Bath and closets(ward robe)

All rooms are properly ventilated

Required Land size 75ft by 100ft

I love this, how much will one budget to have an exact replica of this or an 8bedroom duplex?
I want to start building by January.
Please I need your honest reply, you can contact me via
chisomkanayo@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Youngext:

I love this, how much will one budget to have an exact replica of this or an 8bedroom duplex?
I want to start building by January.
Please I need your honest reply, you can contact me via
chisomkanayo@gmail.com

Mail sent.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
6 BEDROOM DUPLEX

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Car Porch
Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Bar
Elevated Dining
Large Kitchen with an island.
Store
Veranda
Main Stair-hall
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Garage with an entrance to the lobby.

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Master's Bedroom
Madam's Bedroom
Private Lounge attached to the Master's Bedroom.
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Family Lounge
Study
Open sit out(Right side)
Front Balcony

Terrace for Master's Bedroom, Madam's Bedroom and Family Lounge

Wc = 6
Bath = 5

All rooms have their separate toilets and bathrooms with their closets.
All rooms are properly cross ventilated

External Dimensions 21.1m by 22.4m

Minimum size of land required, 100ft by 100ft.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Good job boss
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by DenTREND(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
We pride ourselves on contemporary and modern Architecture @ Dentrend.

Lagos, Nigeria is our base..... wink

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Cul4real(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mr. Ihebrooke, while checking your signature I saw Mrs Enoh 5 Bedrooms Executive Duplex on your website. Kindly post this beautiful duplex details here with enough pictures and the size of land required. Enough details please.

Weldone Sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
twinskenny:
Good job boss

Thanks bro
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cul4real:
Mr. Ihebrooke, while checking your signature I saw Mrs Enoh 5 Bedrooms Executive Duplex on your website. Kindly post this beautiful duplex details here with enough pictures and the size of land required. Enough details please.

Weldone Sir.

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

LOCATION = SAPELE, DELTA STATE

Car porch
Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor's W.c
Guest bedroom
Guest Lounge
Main lounge
Elevated Dining
Private Lounge
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Laundry
Chapel
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR PLAN

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Void over Car porch
Master's Bedroom
Master's Study
Master's balcony
Family Lounge
Family area
Terrace for Family Lounge
Madam's Bedroom
Kitchenette
Veranda for kitchenette
Stair hall

Wc = 6
Bath = 5

All bedrooms have their own toilet and bathrooms with closets.
All bedrooms are cross ventilated.

External dimensions 21.1m by 27.8m

Land required 100ft by 150ft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.