Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:26 PM

Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun (8018 Views)

Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Obaseki, APC / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election / I Can’t See Anything, I Can’t Read, Graduate Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by nigerianvenom(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Akpabio the Senatorial comedian is a goner! cheesy

Is akpabio from uyo senatorial district? Dis is how u keep decieving ur illiterate followers. Moreover d askd for a re run in 30 polling unit out of over 900 polling unit, what does dat entails?
Even if d guy wins all d 30 unit, he cant defeat bassey Albert

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by nigerianvenom(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
IF na me be oba i will just give that selfish man the 30 units, cos the margin wey him take beat emman obot na for only katsna fit do miracles.

I no no why OBA deh disturb himself. 30 polling unit out of over 900, haba! OBA suppose dash am sef
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by nigerianvenom(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
tempest01:

Who be this....are you an akwaibomite? Do you know what out means to play politics devoid of hate?

I'm proudly Ekid, who are you?

U are not from ekid where i hail from, if not u wont sound like an osun man? Why should apc have any sit in aks?
Oh! So u supportef thief umana to defeat our own udom. Bro ure not an akwa Ibomite
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by tempest01(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:

U are not from ekid where i hail from, if not u wont sound like an osun man? Why should apc have any sit in aks?
Oh! So u supportef thief umana to defeat our own udom. Bro ure not an akwa Ibomite

Lol...The earlier we mature and play politics devoid of hate, and see opposition as alternatives not enemies, the better for us.

Ps..I'm proudly afahaeket.
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I no no why OBA deh disturb himself. 30 polling unit out of over 900, haba! OBA suppose dash am sef

I tire o.
ame dakkada?
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by nigerianvenom(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

I tire o.
ame dakkada?
Akpene nke dakkada nda
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by nigerianvenom(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2015
tempest01:

Lol...The earlier we mature and play politics devoid of hate, and see opposition as alternatives not enemies, the better for us.
Ps..I'm proudly afahaeket.

Opposition?
Did u followed apc prior to 2015 election? is that how oppostion is being played?
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2015
tempest01:

Who be this....are you an akwaibomite? Do you know what out means to play politics devoid of hate?

I'm proudly Ekid, who are you?
APC brought politic of hate, lies, division and propaganda into Akwa Ibom. We always speak with one voice until APShit came. Am an Oro man

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Akpene nke dakkada nda

uniehe mfana
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by Eziachi: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Jobless sheeeeeemale.

Where did u see Akpabio in the report? Rerun in just 20 polling unit, PDP will still clear those units..

Ur orgasmic masturbati0n is put to an abrupt end. Anu mpama!
According to your wisdom PDP will still clear it , but ask yourself why a rerun was ordered in the first place?

Is it because the tribunal likes reruns or is it because PDP was found to have rigged ithe election n those units?
So they rig an election they knew they can win 10 times if done over and over again?
If they can rig where they were so assured to win, then imagine what they did in the area they got little chance of winning or areas they were running neck and neck with their opponents?
The fact remains that an average Nigerian politician doesn't have confidence in winning by pure one man one vote system.
They are still going to manipulate an election even if they are the only one with a vote to cast. They will still rig an election they are the sole candidate, just like Saddam Hussein.
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by Uteghe(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
emmydeep:

You sound like an slowpoke.
Brainless old fool.
Meaning what? Stop the insult; I'm from Akwa Ibom and Akpabio is a piece of dirt. A total non-performer who thrives in deceit.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by funkiebully: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Eziachi:

According to your wisdom PDP will still clear it , but ask yourself why a rerun was ordered in the first place?

Is it because the tribunal likes reruns or is it because PDP was found to have rigged ithe election n those units?
So they rig an election they knew they can win 10 times if done over and over again?
If they can rig where they were so assured to win, then imagine what they did in the area they got little chance of winning or areas they were running neck and neck with their opponents?
The fact remains that an average Nigerian politician doesn't have confidence in winning by pure one man one vote system.
They are still going to manipulate an election even if they are the only one with a vote to cast. They will still rig an election they are the sole candidate, just like Saddam Hussein.

As if APC elections were not cancelled.
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by Grundig: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2015
This would be gross waste of INEC's time and resources. The margin is huge. I dont see the point.

On a slightly diffewrent note. There has been uproar about youths nt making the Presidents miniterial nominee list. A look at some of the comments on this thread will give credence to the presidents decision. If we can't be bothered to read and understand a few lines of text I wonder the justification for criticising the president.
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by tempest01(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
APC brought politic of hate, lies, division and propaganda into Akwa Ibom. We always speak with one voice until APShit came. Am an Oro man

And that I don't deny or say you are wrong. What I'm saying is we need alternatives, we need strong and healthy opposition to checkmate excesses of the incumbent
Re: Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Akpabio the Senatorial comedian is a goner! cheesy
mumu, read before you comment, not akpabio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB / How Abdulsalami ‘dragged’ Ibb To Maryam’s Graveside / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.