Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? (991 Views)

Help, How Do I Deal With My Landlord. / Footballer Sent-off For Farting During A Match / 10 Facts About Farting (mess) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by meshack15: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I have been looking for a way to handle this particular private issue, but have decided to bring it here believing that the best advice and solutions could come from you.
I have been dating this girl for some time now and believe me she is a very good girl infact a wife material. But the problem I have with her is that she can fart all through the night each time she put up with me, during day time and even when she is with me in my car, it is the same thing. I have tried my best suggesting to her to avoid those heavy food containing carbohydrates and eat less of it so as to reduce the bombing on my head at night and day time but instead of taking my advice, she will always lough over it, I have also advised her to be going to the toilet to do it privately because I know it is a natural thing and so long as she doesn’t release it on my head but makes it private I will not have problem with it since it is a natural thing, but she doesn’t’ listen, the truth is that everybody does this thing, but there is a way you do it that people may even think that you don’t fart.
As a matter of fact, the thing is really disgusting and is making her less attractive to me each time she release this thing.
Please nd’ Please I need your piece of advice on how to handle this situation.
Please pardon me for bringing bringing this thread here, I need adequate and the right response from Experienced hands.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why opening same threads under 5mins? We have advised you in the first one you opened na.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
In a Debia's voice, my son you have come to the right place. All you need is 50 naira and some ashes.

Buy 50 naira super glue and target her when she is sleeping, open the anus pour the glue and put little ashes to make it dry on time.

Do it and thank me later.

On a more serious note, my bros na your cross. Go buy air-freshener. Love covers multitude of sins!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by fart: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
meshack15:
Fellow nairalanders, I have been looking for a way to handle this particular private issue, but have decided to bring it here believing that the best advice and solutions could come from you.
I have been dating this girl for some time now and believe me she is a very good girl infact a wife material. But the problem I have with her is that she can fart all through the night each time she put up with me, during day time and even when she is with me in my car, it is the same thing. I have tried my best suggesting to her to avoid those heavy food containing carbohydrates and eat less of it so as to reduce the bombing on my head at night and day time but instead of taking my advice, she will always lough over it, I have also advised her to be going to the toilet to do it privately because I know it is a natural thing and so long as she doesn’t release it on my head but makes it private I will not have problem with it since it is a natural thing, but she doesn’t’ listen, the truth is that everybody does this thing, but there is a way you do it that people may even think that you don’t fart.
As a matter of fact, the thing is really disgusting and is making her less attractive to me each time she release this thing.
Please nd’ Please I need your piece of advice on how to handle this situation.
Please pardon me for bringing bringing this thread here, I need adequate and the right response from Experienced hands.

Your head is not correct. Is it a crime to fart now? How do you know you don't fart in your sleep? Go and marry a robot if you don't want to marry someone who farts. Foolish boy.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by jmichlins(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
this story has made me laugh today thanks. please am here to read those funny comments so if you are with me please raise a bottle of origin to celebrate a successful day. Good evening
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by fart4mee: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT WILL GONE
Out of the list of bad thing a lady can do to man in relationship FARTING in the least prblomatic, and before you start having some negative feelings towards your lovely girlfriend you should take a little time to see how many guyz out there looking for lady that can fart on their faces and on every part of their body but they have not seen one, upvto the extent some summon the courage to post it on line, facebook and even on this nairaland platform yet they were not lucky like you,
you may think it bothering you and you dont like it but remember you said she is a good girl and a wife material that means she is trustworthy and sincere but just imagine for a second if she doesn't fart on yout head but cheat and lie and deceive you all the time, or probably she a lady who doesn't like you but she is just tolerating your relationship till she see a better person to ellope with and you end up waisting your time , energy and resources oncthe relationship and end up been heartbroken.. these thing have happened to many guyz and girlz respectfully, no exceptions..
the reasons why most some guyz are seriously searching for ladies that fart is that they dont cheat and they are most sincere because their farting conditions they are shy to have a comfortable relationship with guyz, so whenever they meet a guy that accepts them they remain loyal sincere and committed to the guy and will not want to lose him..
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST EMBARRASS AMONG HER FRIENDS OR YOUR FRIENDS THAT SJE FART ALOT YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT SHE WILL NEVER FART IN YOUR PRESENCE AGAIN AND VERY SOON BOTH OF YOU WILL START LOSING THE LOVING CONNECTION YOU SHARE UNTIL YOU FINALLY BREAKUP..
don't be expecting a perfect lady but hope for a sincere woman who will ready to love with all her heart.. that is what you have now..
DONT SCREW OR Bleep IT UP.. because if you do you will never find someone that will love you again forever
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by VKconcept(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Aceworld Today / Biafra Passport Does Not Exist - FG / Pic Mufti Menks In Kano See What He Said....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.