Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority (1059 Views)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by xertyy: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
As a man, You got Your Mother and a wife.setting your priorities right which of them should come first ?

Assume you are the only child of your mum and your dad is late.. which should you focus your appreciation and attention to more? your mother or your wife?
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
They have different roles in the man's life so none comes first......
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by xertyy: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
really? one gotta come first
Tallesty1:
They have different roles in the man's life so none comes first......
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by Chanchit: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
One of them must have been over stepping her boundary before you ask this question, its not a matter of who comes first, if Israel stay for him tent wahala no go dey, all you have to do is aask the person over stepping to fall back to her lane.
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by xertyy: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok
Chanchit:
One of them must have been over stepping her boundary before you ask this question, its not a matter of who comes first, if Israel stay for him tent wahala no go dey, all you have to do is aask the person over stepping to fall back to her lane.
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by xertyy: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by invisibility: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
My mama wey carry me 9 months suffer for me and born me. Enslaved herself for years to cater for me and my siblings. She deserves my respect.

I laboured for years to save money. I spent nearly all to marry a wife. She becomes my financial reasonsibilty for life.

Comparing the two :

from one I kept recieving from her sacrifices from birth to adulthood.

To another I'll have to keep giving sacrificially till old age.

Both are so important but I hate the present day trend of raw disrespect of wives to a non troublesome mother inlaw.

Women hate mother in laws with passion whether mama is good or bad.

But remember she's my mother... same way you have yours.
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by An2elect2(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
You people just like causing trouble undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by LewsTherin: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chanchit:

Word! Best thing I've read on Nairaland today.
Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
invisibility:
My mama wey carry me 9 months suffer for me and born me. Enslaved herself for years to cater for me and my siblings. She deserves my respect.

I laboured for years to save money. I spent nearly all to marry a wife. She becomes my financial reasonsibilty for life.

Comparing the two :

from one I kept recieving from her sacrifices from birth to adulthood.

To another I'll have to keep giving sacrificially till old age.

Both are so important but I hate the present day trend of raw disrespect of wives to a non troublesome mother inlaw.

Women hate mother in laws with passion whether mama is good or bad.

But remember she's my mother... same way you have yours.

In you and your Father in-law (Wife's father),

Who is more important?

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority by DukeNija(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
bukatyne:

In you and your Father in-law (Wife's father),

Who is more important?

Is your husband more important than your Father? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Sky Is Big Enough For All Of Us To Shine / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.