Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail (14493 Views)

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Group Asks Court To Jail JOHESU Officials For Failing To Suspend Strike - Punch / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail by IBBG(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Nice one there frm AMLSCN. A shout out to fellow Scientist out there.
Re: Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail by HaneefahRN(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
donodion:

I heard that's how ' some' Naija docs train their Auxiliary Nurses and they end up without certificates... I pray its not true
it is very true in Naija where there seem to be no law. Drs train illiterates call them auxiliary nurses and these illiterates are asked to perform nursing duties putting many lives at risk, they make silly errors, do unthinkable things, but the public will shout 'nurses are at it again'. Many of the so-called private hospitals in Naija even big ones make use of quacks. Personally in my area I know abt 10 girls who didn't even complete Sec. School, yet they parade about now claiming to be nurses, one is even suspected to be running a home service for illiterates like her who don't value their lives.
So the menace these guilty Drs are creating is something that's killing the health care system as a whole, in a bid to have more profit because they don't want to pay qualified personels rather quacks they'll pay stipend. Quacks who don't know right from wrong, who don't know the rationelles behind each nursing action, some can't even speak a complete sentence in English, they think all that is to nursing is giving inj. After the pt dies from negligence or wrong treatment they claim it's the will of God. They shout 'Quack Drs', but are the quack nurses they train any less dangerous? Nursing is not a vocation like fashion designing, u can go to anyone to learn, it's a profession. This is life we are talking abt, bt alas, everything is upside down.
But like I said earlier, it isn't their fault.
Re: Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail by donodion(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
HaneefahRN:

it is very true in Naija where there seem to be no law. Drs train illiterates call them auxiliary nurses and these illiterates are asked to perform nursing duties putting many lives at risk, they make silly errors, do unthinkable things, but the public will shout 'nurses are at it again'. Many of the so-called private hospitals in Naija even big ones make use of quacks. Personally in my area I know abt 10 girls who didn't even complete Sec. School, yet they parade about now claiming to be nurses, one is even suspected to be running a home service for illiterates like her who don't value their lives.
So the menace these guilty Drs are creating is something that's killing the health care system as a whole, in a bid to have more profit because they don't want to pay qualified personels rather quacks they'll pay stipend. Quacks who don't know right from wrong, who don't know the rationelles behind each nursing action, some can't even speak a complete sentence in English, they think all that is to nursing is giving inj. After the pt dies from negligence or wrong treatment they claim it's the will of God. They shout 'Quack Drs', but are the quack nurses they train any less dangerous? Nursing is not a vocation like fashion designing, u can go to anyone to learn, it's a profession. This is life we are talking abt, bt alas, everything is upside down.
But like I said earlier, it isn't their fault.

My goodness!!! I'm following you henceforth. It's about time someone sit down and begin an online campaign against unwholesome practises our dear nation doesn't deserve.
Il need folks like you for update from time please.

Thanks sis.Nigeria must change for good by fire by force.
Re: Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
HaneefahRN:
We need this sanity in nursing too . When will NMCN wake up?
Some or many Drs are busy training quacks and using them in their private hospitals putting many lives at risk because of the profit they'll get from paying the illiterates they use stipend instead of employing qualified nurses, yet they go unchecked and this anomaly continues to grow. They fight against quackery in their profession yet they propagate it in another profession in the name of auxiliaries, I'm not saying it's all Drs but many Drs, but it's not their fault though, NMCN allowed it and the crazy way everything is in Nigeria.
The health sector really needs thorough sterilization.
Btw the 6 months is too small for such criminals.
Six months is far too lenient. Senator Ben Bruce Murray was deeply concerned about wrong diagnoses of illness in our country,he expressed this concern when cross questioning one Edo ministerial nominee, he gave an example of a Lebanese diagnosed of having AIDS, but a total different results in UK.
That impostor deserves 36years imprisonment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some People Talk Carelessly. / World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / Importance Of Mosquitoes In The Eco System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.