Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military (4541 Views)

Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / Impressive Pictures Of The Russian Military(how Dasuki Failed Our Military) / Have You Seen This (photo) don't be supprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Canme4u(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PXWJrpA8FnE&itct=CCUQpDAYACITCIfYyf7Zv8gCFYU5HAod2dkOsTIGcmVsbWZ1SIqrpJOL7b_0vQE%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Watch and enjoy the power of mother Russian badest war equipments... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
All hail Putin the slayer of ISIS and Jihadist

4 Likes

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Canme4u(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
All hail Putin the slayer of ISIS

Nah so my brother. I just like Putin for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Canme4u(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Putin my man, The Nightmare of US and bad news for Obamagay. The guy who let action speaks louder than propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by bidexmat(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Damn! Jst like black project, this could end war before it starts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by idupaul: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Canme4u:

Nah so my brother. I just like Putin for no reason.
Me too ooooooo.. Putin we de hail oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by AZeD1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Even Putin wouldn't think of going to war the the U.S no matter how drunk he is.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Ola9g: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
The U.S has the world's LARGEST MILLITARY in terms of millitary equipment, the WORLD'S MOST MORDERN MILITARY in terms of most modern war machines,

The U.S has the world's SECOND LARGEST MILLITARY in terms of man power (close to 2MILLION personnel) CHINA being the first due to higher population U.S HAS THE WORLD'S MOST SOPHISTICATED MILLITARY HAVING MILLITARY BASES ON ALMOST EVERY CONTINENT

80% OF RUSSIA'S MILLITARY HARDWARE COMES FROM THE OLD SOVIET ERA

THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN MILLITARY SIZE IS LIKE 1/10 OF U.S MILLITARY
THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN ECONOMIC SIZE IS 1/40 OF U.S AS WORLD'S LARGEST ECONOMY

THE ONLY THREAT AND LEVERAGE RUSSIA HAS IS NUCLEAR WARHEADS,

RUSSIA JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THE LOST THE COLD WAR, AS MOST FORMER MEMBER COUNTRIES OF THE SOVIET UNION ARE NOW U.S ALLIES

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO COMPETE WITH AMERICA

NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF INNOCENT LIVES LOST IN A CONFLICT.

THIS IS SHEER WICKEDNESS. prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by emmatok(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fake video
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by ozo13(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ola9g:
The U.S has the world's LARGEST MILLITARY in terms of millitary equipment, the WORLD'S MOST MORDERN MILITARY in terms of most modern war machines,

The U.S has the world's SECOND LARGEST MILLITARY in terms of man power (close to 2MILLION personnel) CHINA being the first due to higher population U.S HAS THE WORLD'S MOST SOPHISTICATED MILLITARY HAVING MILLITARY BASES ON ALMOST EVERY CONTINENT

RUSSIA JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THE LOST THE COLD WAR, AS MOST FORMER MEMBER COUNTRIES OF THE SOVIET UNION ARE NOW U.S ALLIES

who is d most powerful man in d world.thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Rotimi47: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ola9g:

Laughing in Swahili because its a fact that Over 50% of American military weapons date back to the 70s while over 20% date back to the 80s.

America spend the most cash on her military more than any other country but do know that Russian military equipments that are the standard if not better than that of America cost 1/3 of that of America.

The total pay package of a Russian soldier is 1/4 of that of an american soldier.

America spend millions of dollars to build sophisticated platforms but the Russians build counter measures worth some thousand of dollars or at most a few millions to destroy them eg. America's aircraft carriers vrs Russian made Brahmos missile.

Factor all these & you'll be amazed of what Russia can do. A friend of my late dad who retired from the military along time ago, had been to both countries on training and he was privileged to see some of each countries powerful missiles; he told me one on one that the Americans are overrated while the Russians are very underrated.

Do note that he told me point blank that the Russians will defeat America in a one on one military clash but the problem is that America have too many Allies which is their main strength.

He is a red neck officer who is a military expert before he retired.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Canme4u(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rotimi47:
Laughing in Swahili because its a fact that Over 50% of American military weapons date back to the 70s while over 20% date back to the 80s.

America spend the most cash on her military more than any other country but do know that Russian military equipments that are the standard if not better than that of America cost 1/3 of that of America.

The total pay package of a Russian soldier is 1/4 of that of an american soldier.

America spend millions of dollars to build sophisticated platforms but the Russians build counter measures worth some thousand of dollars or at most a few millions to destroy them eg. America's aircraft carriers vrs Russian made Brahmos missile.

Factor all these & you'll be amazed of what Russia can do. A friend of my late dad who retired from the military along time ago, had been to both countries on training and he was privileged to see some of each countries powerful missiles; he told me one on one that the Americans are overrated while the Russians are very underrated.

Do note that he told me point blank that the Russians will defeat America in a one on one military clash but the problem is that America have too many Allies which is their main strength.

He is a red neck officer who is a military expert before he retired.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by chrisblack: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
ozo13:
who is d most powerful man in d world.thanks
The president of the United State
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by chrisblack: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Canme4u post=38958717][/quote]That's totally incorrect. Your fathers friend story is half truth.In any given conflict without the use of Nuclear weapons America will come out tops.This s a fact the Russians know.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Vicadonis(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Obama is in trouble...

1 Like

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Coach8: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
chrisblack:

Not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by ozo13(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by ozo13(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2015
chrisblack:
u r not current Oga.Putin has displaced Obama.thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Missy89(f): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Lol.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Pangea: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Mtsheeew!
Propaganda!

The video is a 3d presentation of a non existent platform!
How will they enter the US?
And while these are flying to the nearest airfield, the radar operators I'm sure will be sleeping?
Abi?

1 Like

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2015
America will sink to the bottom of the Ocean the day she mistakenly engages Russia in War.

Pay no mind to those brainwashed America fanboyz & zombies saying America will be victorious against Russia in any given conflict without the use of Nuclear weapons.

The question is; Y is there a need for stockpiling Nuclear weapons if there isn't any need to using them? grin

In War, my friend, you use what you have to your advantage.

Till date, America has no counter measure against the Russian R36-M a.k.a SS-18 Satan, which has a capacity to mount a multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicle [MIRV] payload of 10 nuclear warheads; each with a 750kt yield. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Canme4u(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Akathriel:
America will sink to the bottom of the Ocean the day she mistakenly engages Russia in War.

Pay no mind to those brainwashed America fanboyz & zombies saying America will be victorious against Russia in any given conflict without the use of Nuclear weapons.

The question is; Y is there a need for stockpiling Nuclear weapons if there isn't any need to using them? grin

Till date, America has no counter measure against the Russian R36-M a.k.a SS-18 Satan, which has a capacity to mount a multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicle [MIRV] payload of 10 nuclear warheads; each with a 750kt yield. grin

Gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by chrisblack: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
ozo13:
u r not current Oga.Putin has displaced Obama.thanks
That is total wrong. Putin lacks regards for any country.the truth is America on its own can deal decisively with Russia.The issue is its allies the Europeans who depend on Gas from Russia for their winter .This is what made makes america different ,they regard their partnership with the Europeans. Excluding Nuclear weapons OBAMA commands the largest and most lethal armed force. Ever known to man.in aspect of war Americans have the edge.So forget about Russians . their economy can not support a prolong war without resulting to the use of nuclear weapons.it military lacks technologies that can help it win a war with america,their global power projection can not be compared with that of america which is far reaching.Americas network-centric warfare doctrine is far reaching.Its new automous battle awareness solution is the first of its kind ever known to man. in few years both human ,machine, computers,drones and human like drones will be totally fused together.The F35 is the most versatile further jet ever built.forget all the supposedly specs of the Su27-35.They will never be able to do what the f35 will do imagine sitting in a jet you can see through it. The jet does not need to do dog fight it will detect and destroy any jet miles before it gets to it or even see it.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by chrisblack: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Akathriel:

That is not true. You are just funny.Without the use of nuclear weapons in any confrontation between America and combine forces of Russia,China and Iran America will surely win.Lay your facts and I will show with facts and evidence to prove it.in terms of men and material America has the advantage you guys are forgetting or rather you don't know.America has the most Secretive and most Advance Space defence and Attack System couple with its deep space station Reactionary Defence project.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by ozo13(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
chrisblack:
That is total wrong. Putin lacks regards for any country.the truth is America on its own can deal decisively with Russia.The issue is its allies the Europeans who depend on Gas from Russia for their winter .This is what made makes america different ,they regard their partnership with the Europeans. Excluding Nuclear weapons OBAMA commands the largest and most lethal armed force. Ever known to man.in aspect of war Americans have the edge.So forget about Russians . their economy can not support a prolong war without resulting to the use of nuclear weapons.it military lacks technologies that can help it win a war with america,their global power projection can not be compared with that of america which is far reaching.Americas network-centric warfare doctrine is far reaching.Its new automous battle awareness solution is the first of its kind ever known to man. in few years both human ,machine, computers,drones and human like drones will be totally fused together.The F35 is the most versatile further jet ever built.forget all the supposedly specs of the Su27-35.They will never be able to do what the f35 will do imagine sitting in a jet you can see through it. The jet does not need to do dog fight it will detect and destroy any jet miles before it gets to it or even see it.
story!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by Canme4u(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2015
ozo13:
story!!!

Tell him, ah beg.
Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by OFFICIAL336: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
AZeD1:
Even Putin wouldn't think of going to war the the U.S no matter how drunk he is.
Story teller.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by OFFICIAL336: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ola9g:

Will that stop Putin from scaring Obama. Putin the badest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by OFFICIAL336: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Akathriel:

SS-18? That is the devil himself. A weapon without counter measure capable of leveling NY. I pity those under rating Russia. Detonate that around Pentagon, White house and Andrew airforce base and you will destroy US military capability. Don't forget as of now, there is no defence again SS-18 Satana.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by bonechamberlain(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ola9g:

all this is what you hear and see in the western dominated news media.

unlike the u.s the Russians advertise less their strength but does that with action, just like they are doing in Syria surprising even the u.s and the world. let the u.s continue showing off, even a u.s official has said that Russia is more prepared in any case of a nuclear war than the u.s and NATO. but u don't know how they are more prepared because they don't use media propaganda.

there was a pact with the russians which the u.s and NATO broke,not coming close to Russian borders.

but all we see is the US using NATO to try and encircle Russia, I think where the u.s crossed the read line was Ukraine. any responsible govt would react the way Russia did to protect its territorial sovereignty and national interest, unlike a foolish leader in Nigeria who dashed out his countries territory to another country in this 21st century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military by LordMecuzy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lol Everyone here is commenting based on sentiments and not facts..

I HATE AMERICA...

But sincerely they are the world military leaders for now.. Russia Economy can't compete anylonger...

Even Turkey self get mouth now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid in Biafra land photos / Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now / 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.