Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me (3802 Views)

Love Really Is Strange / How Love,sex & Heartbreak Almost Ruined My Life / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
I was having a bad day. My startup company in Port-Harcourt had folded, I was in debt for a 5 million Naira, I couldn’t even get a decent job and my girl had gone off with a young lawyer.

I’d been flying high in business for a while, a very little while, and now I was right back where I’d started from. Which meant that the only chance I got to meet great looking women was inside the pages of Hints and Better Lover magazines. It’s true, what you’ve never had you never miss, but believe me, what you’ve had and lost you really mourn for. And I as I looked at all those s*xy looking models on the magazine pages I felt as mournful as a grounded hawk.

A feeling which wasn’t improved by checking out all the double cool models on the covers of the magazine and wondering who the lucky dudes were who were sleeping with them. Apart from also wondering why I hadn’t gone for a nice safe career in the magazine business instead of getting involved in starting a high tech software company that failed: soft bodies are more fun than software and usually a lot easier to sell. Well, unless your name is Bill Gates, I guess.

And then it happened. I could have sworn I was alone in the apartment, the door locked, everything. Until the Hints magazine I was reading was snatched out of my hands.

I nearly had an heart attack, then looked up to see who was there and every one of my vital organs did go offline for about a second due to pure shock. Because the Calabar woman who was standing beside the couch could have stepped straight in amongst the bevy of lust arousing models on the glossy pages of the magazine in my hands.

We are talking long dark hair, a face that would have knocked any king ever sideways on his throne, and a drop dead figure with perky big b**bs, all wrapped up – OK, barely covered.

Maybe there are guys who know exactly how to behave when a living doll like this suddenly steps into their life in a bumshot, short top, and high heeled shoes. I’m not one of them. I lay there with my arm stuck up in the air like I was pretending to be the statute of liberty and I didn’t move a muscle. I didn’t even speak, I just kind of quietly spasmed. My heart was back in action.

“Hi, Ramsey, nice to meet you,” she said.

“Who – who are you?” I don’t know how it came across to her but I hadn’t sounded that squeaky since I was in JSS 3.

[To be Continued in Episode 2…. ]

Culled from www.freshestgist.com

1 Share

Re: How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
[Continued from Episode 1… ]

“I’m Eno, and I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to you.” The strange Calabar woman said.

“Where did you come from?” I asked.

“Ramsey, that’s like asking where the rainbow comes from. By the time you’ve finished asking the question, it’s gone. Do you want me to go?”

However confused I was about everything else going on in my life, I still knew the answer to the question Eno asked: “Hell, no, I don’t want you to go.” I replied because she doesn’t feel real, and I really wanted to know who she was, and how she made her way into my apartment in Woji Estate, Port-Harcourt.

“Can I sit down?” Eno asked.

“Sure, surely.” I gabbled. It wasn’t a weekday, it was weekend, and I didn’t know whether I was the hunter or the prey.

Eno sat down on the same couch with me and boldly spread herself out on top of me, with a hand stroking the left side of my face. About the only thing which anybody could have dropped on me which might have felt better would have been a cool wad of 10 million Naira, and right then I wouldn’t even have been sure about that been better than Eno’s soft and gentle hands on my face..

Hell, I wasn’t even sure I hadn’t somehow overdosed on something because Eno’s strangeness was like a dream to me, but when I gently stroked her long black hair she didn’t disappear. Not only did she seem real, she felt real. And I think maybe it’s not too crazy to say that what was even better, she smelt real.

“You’re not a dream?!!!” I screamed

“I can be anything you want me to be, Ramsey. Would you like me to be a dream? Just shut your eyes and when you open them again, I’ll be gone.” Eno amazingly said.

“Then I’m not even going to blink until I know what your mission here is – but, but … ” I stuttered

“If you’re still don’t know whether I’m real or not, Ramsey, why don’t you let your hands do the talking?”

Even in the craziest of situations there are arguments that are so good you go straight along with them. I reached out with my fingertip and brushed it as gently as a falling leaf against her smooth straight legs. If there’s anything else in the world that has the same combination of smoothness and heat as female flesh under silk, I wouldn’t know what it is. And if there is anything else like that, I sure bet it doesn’t feel so good to touch.

“I can feel you, Eno. I also feel like Doctor Frankenstein after performing a facial surgery on a model.”

She giggled: “That’s one lousy comment to make to a lady. Do you think I’m that ugly.”

“Eno, no, no, It was a slip of tongue. I think you’re beautiful! You’re fantastic!”

“OK, you’re forgiven.”

“Well, am I real, Ramsey. i’m from Cross River state”

I can’t say she confused me, because a man couldn’t be more confused than I already was, but it took a while before I realized what Eno wanted from me after she told me a nasty story.

[To be continued in Episode 3…]

culled from www.freshestgist.com

Re: How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
[Continued from Episode 2….]

“There’s this purported man of God in Uyo called Pastor Ndifreke Nsikak. He specializes in helping barren women conceive. What he mainly does, Ramsey, is to ask them to come over for an all night prayer session at his church. and you know what? In the middle of the night, he’ll dress up in a very long white robe with wings more like the robe of an angel, and also cover his face with a veil more like a bride on her wedding day. Then, he’ll move to any of the rooms in his temple where a woman waiting for midnight prayers is resting, and barge into her solitude like an Angel or a strange figure, and seduce her for s*x. Most of the time, the women conceive conceive and her family fortunes will change for the better. Other times, she may be asked to come back for a repeat “angelic” visitation. So roger my strange appearance at your apartment like Pastor Ndifreke Nsikak, and figure out what I’m here for… what I want with you.” Eno confidently told me.

“Dirty mind!” I said still sitting and looking at her in amazement. Her self-confidence baffled me but it was what got my attention the most.

“But I don’t know who you are. I have never met you be – before.” I stuttered

“Shut up Ramsey!” She interrupted. “Aren’t you having bad times? Don’t you need a change in fortune? Let me be your angel.”

At this point, I was about to asking another question when the strange Calabar woman said: “Ramsey, darling, I’m here to be whatever you want me to be and do whatever you want me to do. All you have to do is to say the words.”

I took a good look at Eno’s face. As soon as our eyes met she blow me a kiss, winked at me. I lmost subconsiciously winked back at her.

“Could you kind of loosen something here for me?” Eno asked pointing a bow tied at the b**bs area of her short top.

Disbelievingly, unbelievingly, as stunned as I was, I tugged at a bow at the helm of her short top and watched the red material open up like the red sea to let a true believer (me) have free passage. Like the Israelites, I was also beginning to feel like my guardian angel had finally gotten back on my case after one hell of a long holiday.

“Do you like what you see, Ramsey?”

Somehow, somebody had pushed a pool ball down my throat. “It looks like the promised land,” I croaked as we both looked at exposed b**bs as though they were a work of art. Well, it sure was as far as I was concerned. A side order of heaven with a tight little nipple on the top.

Meanwhile, my heart was pounding fast. I was in great dilemma. “Should I take this chance and f^ck a beautiful Calabar woman that looks like Regina Askia free-of-charge? Or, should I play a fool and let her go. In fact, resist her completely? What does Eno want with me? Who exactly is she?” Then, I remembered that Judith my ex-girlfriend left me 2 months ago for a young lawyer after my high-tyech software company folded, and since then. I haven’t had no booty to bang. I was still contemplating what to do with Eno when she whispered softly into my ears “Ramsey darling, f^ck me now!”

With my head swiftly shaking from right to left more like someone that was disrupted from a sweet dream, “What!” was all that fell off my mouth.

Eno then drew closer to me and grabbed my trousers to undo my belts and strip me. Should I resist her? For crying out loud, she is beauty and a Calabar woman? Wouldn’t my friends call me a fool if I tell them I resisted such a free booty on a very good day? “No, I don’t give a hoot what my friends will think or say. Ramsey, resist her now!!!!” My heart kept telling me.

But, there’s something about having a beautiful Calabar woman pulling down your pants which slows down certain parts of your nervous system and sends sparks through the rest of a guy’s neurons. Especially when you’ve known the girl seeking carnal knowledge of you about as long as it takes to boil an egg. I mean, a girl you’ve just met a few minutes ago

It suddenly occurred to me that maybe I’d had an heart attack or something had happened and I died in my apartment. Maybe this was the after life and it only looked like my apartment and Eno was an angel sent as a kind of meeter and greeter of newly departed souls. It didn’t seem like a bad theory but if I was right, and this was how they behaved in the beyond, there were going to be some real surprised for Catholic priests and nuns who are purported not be having s*x.

At this stage, I made up my mind on what to do with Eno.

[To be Continued in Episode 4….]

Culled from; www.freshestgist.com

Re: How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
[Continued from Episode 3… ]

Again, it seemed like such a mystery I wondered how come Eno knew my name when I obviously don’t know her? And how come she was stroking the left side of my face with her fingertips like I was Ramsey Nouah and she was the president of his fan club? Was she at the wrong apartment, had she gotten me confused with somebody who was somebody? And why the hell was I worrying about things like that right now?

Well, the reason I was worrying about it was because when you’re about to make love to your woman you don’t have to worry about she suddenly disappearing into a puff of smoke or turning into something that might look like a python.

But even with a strange Calabar woman who may do any of those strange and magical things what you can do while you’re waiting is to pull her down into your lap and nibble at her nipples. It’s the second best way of persuading her to stick around. And maybe this time I could get ahead of the game and do what i got to do fast and now.

Somehow we quickly maneuvered ourselves onto the end of the couch in my living room. Then, I made a move on her, and as expected, she positively responded to my touch, which was a go-ahead signal to me. I went after Eno’s p^ssy like an ant eater going after double rations but to tell the truth, there was more effort than inspiration about it. Eno had been laughing when I first began but as I zeroed in on her already soaked lovehole and pounded it around like a balloon in a gale, she’d started gasping, then gently moaning.

I sneaked a look at her face and nearly stopped what I was doing. Just for a second there, by some trick of the light, her face glowing with inner pleasure, Eno did look like a mermaid might look.

Then her eyes opened and stared deeply into mine: “You’re a nice guy, Ramsey.”

“How do you know that?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t be here if you weren’t a nice guy.” She replied.

I couldn’t make any sense out of that and, anyway, it really wasn’t polite to talk at such a heated moment. But I kept looking and saw Eno smiling at me that way women sometimes do when they’re looking at somebody they’re really fond of. Her fingernails scratched playfully against my shoulders. This was a hell of a relationship, the best I’d ever been in, and only five minutes old!

With the couch’s woodwork groaning and Eno softly moaning as I rammed my c*ck into her as deeply as I could. The muscles inside her which had been a barrier at first now held me tightly, squeezing and guiding the entire length of my shaft as it worked in and out of her lovely body.

“I’m your ho’, Ramsey, I’m your slut.”

“You can’t be real, you can’t be!”

“Don’t I feel real, Ramsey?”

“Yes, but … ahhhh … if you were a real Cross river woman, about now you’d be complaining about the color the ceiling was painted.”

She giggled: “I don’t have a thing to complain about, lover, not as long as you keep pounding me like this. I’ll always be more of a real woman for you than that useless Judith that just dumped you.”

It was long, we both cummed simultaneously. It was great but Eno’s last comment nearly stopped me dead in my strokes. How the hell did Eno know about Judith? Even if it was hearsay evidence: yes, Judith’s sexual preferences were wide ranging, but the real truth was they hadn’t been wide ranging enough to include me for very long. She had dumped me after my business failed.

“It’s OK.” I gasped, “I’m starting to get over the pain of her jilting me for a young lawyer.”

Eno’s fingers dug into my shoulders like claws as he asked me: “Are you quite sure about that?”

“Yes!” I said.

And then Eno started telling me who exactly she was and how she came to know me.

[To be continued in Episode 5…. ]

culled from www.freshestgist.com

Re: How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me by aprilwise(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Am always present

1 Like

Re: How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me by tpiander: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
hm

(1) (Reply)

Removed / New Year Gift / Puzzles For The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.