Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) (55068 Views)

Ivie Okujaye Welcomes Second Child (Photo) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Kemen Challenged To Do 20 Push Ups While Carrying Man Weighing 114kg (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2015
It pisses me off when trash make front page.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by obontami: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Trashy and tacky
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
She needs rehab
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by adellam16(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2015
I don't get dis lady! Is she tryna b a bad gurl or just trying to b stewpid! All dese mumu celebs will bring out one song n if d song reigns dey start to show off in a negative way nd forget d studio! I pity dem
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by adellam16(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
RoseDearestLove:
I pity the person that will marry this one.
What kind of a woman is this?
God forbid.
shebi na Burna boy b her boyfriend! What do u expect? They r made for each oda! Two ganja smokers. I hope dey last.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by tharaomo(f): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Attention seeker
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by adellam16(f): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2015
surutugan:
Hello guys,please I need you to help this man(username=flips) before something else happen to him...
AT 32,NO GIRLFRIEND AND NO SEX...
HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO A GIRL OR WHERE TO FIND A WIFE.H
e has created multiple moniker seeking a solution to his palava all to no avail...
I want ya'all to contribute or suggest to him what he can do before he thinks of commiting suicide ..

Here are the links to some of his multiple monikers...
First thread-2011

www.nairaland.com/677671/how-talk-ladies

Another One on one of his other multiple monikers-2014

www.nairaland.com/1935073/where-lagos-one-find-good

Thanks in advance for helping him..
Please pity the ugly man so that he can have his first ever sex.
ashawo never finish for nigeria na. They don't select men! So let him go try his luck dere
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by cupidhero(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Be like na girls turn to be foolish today. Foolish girl.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by damton(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Youpele52:

I will love to see the reservoir where you're reserving the comment cheesy
it's inside your guts.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
edwapkalmeed:
Only her knows what she means by that.
charles1363:
Atleast she is not giving it to d kid... Dats good news
@1363; your submission is based on ignorance. I am sorry but that is true. Have you heard "Second-hand smoking" or its dangers, especially to children?

I want you to update your knowledge at www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/2289.aspx?categoryid=53&
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
adellam16:
shebi na Burna boy b her boyfriend! What do u expect? They r made for each oda! Two ganja smokers. I hope dey last.
Lol, *sigh*.
That's true, I even forgot. Best of luck to them in their own world.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by wtfCode: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
she's raw and i love it.
I will surely marry a babe that could roll up a weed 4 me or us to smoke.
Still wonder why she dont wanna release her own version of no bra day pic.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by ladesson(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
ha career is ova!!!waht is d meaning of Ds photo?ha career is ova!!!waht is d meaning of Ds photo?ha career is ova!!!waht is d meaning of Ds photo?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) by PreciousX111: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
No be her fault, the young shall grow .the pikin dey smoke away her sorrows. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.