Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible (5761 Views)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Jeromejnr(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chizzled06:

Okay. Earth first. (Undocumented) Initial world next. Before man.

Are you aware that Adam, according to biblical claims lived 6000 years ago?

How do you explain fossils of mankind in our current form that date longer than that, some up to 100,000 years?

You are still establishing what I am saying Mr. Man.

Man as we know started 6000 years ago.

The earth existed long before that. And there was a world long before that 6000 years of man that was later destroyed.
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Chizzled06(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You are still establishing what I am saying Mr. Man.

Man as we know started 6000 years ago.

The earth existed long before that. And there was a world long before that 6000 years of man that was later destroyed.

I'm sorry, but man as we know "started" >100,000 years ago.

Your story is grossly flawed. With no single piece of evidence or proof.

The only thing "started" 6000 years ago was the invention of writing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_prehistory

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_religion

As I said earlier, I'm here to encourage you to seek knowledge, not argue.

Adios.
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Jeromejnr(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chizzled06:

Adios.

Wikipedia.

Have you ever done a research project before?

Then you will know you just committed a faux pas.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Jeromejnr(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chizzled06:

Adios.

BTW, Like I have been telling you, we are still saying the same thing.

Man according to the likeness of God started about 6000 years ago. But before that, there were beings on the earth whom you today also call men that existed the timelines before that.

What you call Australopethicus Africanus and others.

What you should have done is tell me provide scriptures for you but you just try to put words in my mouth to feel smart with yourself.

SMH.
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Chizzled06(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Wikipedia.

Have you ever done a research project before?

Then you will know you just committed a faux pas.

Lol. I admire your selective rationalism. Electing to be reasonable only when it suits your mischief.

There are references at the bottom of the pages. Follow the links attached to each timeline of event for further explanation.
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Jeromejnr(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chizzled06:

Lol. I admire your selective rationalism. Electing to be reasonable only when it suits your mischief.

There are references at the bottom of the pages. Follow the links attached to each timeline of event for further explanation.

So you got your life beliefs from wikipedia?

Typical.

Since you are a cousin to a monkey I would expect that you try visiting them once in a while. It's heartless all this while you ignored them since they are part of your family.

I will end with this:

Psalm 106:20 "Thus they exchanged their glory For the image of an ox that eats grass. They forgot God their Savior, Who had done great things.."

Ciao!.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Chizzled06(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So you got your life beliefs from wikipedia?

Typical.

Since you are a cousin to a monkey I would expect that you try visiting them once in a while. It's heartless all this while you ignored them since they are part of your family.

I will end with this:

Psalm 106:20 "Thus they exchanged their glory For the image of an ox that eats grass. They forgot God their Savior, Who had done great things.."

Ciao!.

Of course, I visit them. Exploring and understanding nature has made me lose the arrogance you currently possess and embrace the likeness we share with other creatures.

Are you in Nigeria currently? There's a Biology program at 19:55 on the Education channel - DStv channel 190 (I think it's on GOtv too) that you might learn a thing or two from.

My beliefs are gotten from science. Built on rational thinking and evidence based conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Jeromejnr(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chizzled06:

Of course, I visit them. Exploring and understanding nature has made me lose the arrogance you currently possess and embrace the likeness we share with other creatures.

Are you in Nigeria currently? There's a Biology program at 19:55 on the Education channel - DStv channel 190 (I think it's on GOtv too) that you might learn a thing or two from.

My beliefs are gotten from science. Built on rational thinking and evidence based conclusions.

Lol!

O great science one! I would like you to enlighten me on one last matter.

Take a look at the creature below and answer this questions rationally. It's a leaf bug. It looks like a leaf that's its defense mechanism.

1. How did evolution give the leaf bug such defense mechanism, such incredible design to make it look like a leaf?

2. How did this creature have the perception/consciousness to know that if it blends with the leaf it would be secure from it's prey?

3. How did the big bang happen to create such perfect design at just one tryout?

4. What are the chances of a single explosion to occur one time to produce designs as such and defense perception?

5. Or did a particular leaf eventually evolve to having legs, hands, eyes a stomach e.t.c.?

I mean if I shatter a glass now, what is the possibility that some of its pieces will create a Ferrari? But yet a chaotic explosion brought much more than that. If I was to show you a Ferrari and I said it all came from an explosion, how would you view me?

If I was to also show you a Da Vinci painting and I said all that came out as I just threw a bucket full of paint on the canvass without even lifting a brush, what will you say?

N.B There has only been one explosion not many.

Go do your homework and search out your so called rational thinking.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Anas09: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
@ chuna is it the talking Donkey that keeps u so restless? U r jumping from thread to thread sticking ur nose where it doesn't belong. @JeromeJnr is trashing u up, face him.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Anas09: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
And what is it that you believe?

I think I know where we can begin. You think the bible is all the unedited words of a supreme being, don't you?

Let's start with the creation story. You think that's how humans came into existence?

No, Humans came into existence by accident. You are an accident, not me. An Ape evolving to U. U happened by accident. Me? I know who I am. I am in the image of God. When God decided to wear human flesh, he didn't wear the flesh of an Ape, but my kind.
Haahahahahahahahhahaha. These people sef. They claim they r smart yet they can't use their primary senses to think. By mistake U appeared, different from me. U are strong, muscular, flat chested with hair. A male organ totally diff. From mine. U ve a rod, I have a hole, all these by accident ndeh?.
Humans are still mating and procreating, according to that Bible u r disparraging.
When last did an Ape changed to human again?
Now am curious. How come only Apes in the Mongrels family evolved to humans? Why not Chimps, or gorrilars? And why are they still Apes today?
Mr Atheist pls leave me and my God. If at the end am wrong, then what do I ve to loose? I live my life not hurting anyone on purpose. Whether I have or not, I ve no anxieties. I don't envy anyone. I won't steal or lie, I won't sleep with another woman's husband. I give even my last to the needy. I don't quarrel with anyone. Right now, if I call u a fool or an idiot, I feel pricked in my spirit. I try to live right. What do I ve to loose I ask?

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Chizzled06(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol!

O great science one! I would like you to enlighten me on one last matter.

Take a look at the creature below and answer this questions rationally. It's a leaf bug. It looks like a leaf that's its defense mechanism.

1. How did evolution give the leaf bug such defense mechanism, such incredible design to make it look like a leaf?

2. How did this creature have the perception/consciousness to know that if it blends with the leaf it would be secure from it's prey?

3. How did the big bang happen to create such perfect design at just one tryout?

4. What are the chances of a single explosion to occur one time to produce designs as such and defense perception?

5. Or did a particular leaf eventually evolve to having legs, hands, eyes a stomach e.t.c.?

I mean if I shatter a glass now, what is the possibility that some of its pieces will create a Ferrari? But yet a chaotic explosion brought much more than that. If I was to show you a Ferrari and I said it all came from an explosion, how would you view me?

If I was to also show you a Da Vinci painting and I said all that came out as I just threw a bucket full of paint on the canvass without even lifting a brush, what will you say?

N.B There has only been one explosion not many.

Go do your homework and search out your so called rational thinking.

Peace.

Lol.

"Animals are too complex! Evolution can't do that! For every garden there must be a gardener!"

Google search "Evolution of Phylliidae"

When you learn that the earth has been around for billions of years, you realize there's more than enough time for nature to play around with stuff.

Enjoy.
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Jeromejnr(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chizzled06:

Lol.

"Animals are too complex! Evolution can't do that! For every garden there must be a gardener!"

Google search "Evolution of Phylliidae"

When you learn that the earth has been around for billions of years, you realize there's more than enough time for nature to play around with stuff.

Enjoy.

Hmph. Vague reply as usual.

Enjoy the vanity of your deception. Good luck in your life.
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Chizzled06(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Hmph. Vague reply as usual.

Enjoy the vanity of your deception. Good luck in your life.

"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?"
Mark Twain
Re: Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible by Anas09: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Where is that Meneseh? He took off. Where did they all go? When they meet their match they run off.come here and show ur smartness. Where's my friend Johnnydon?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / T.d.jakes Vs Joel Osteen / Why Were You Late To Church Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.