Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114593 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2015
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.

1158 Likes 112 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Blessinzy(f): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2015
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Lol....don't kill me with mentions na.

Watz the reason behind s*x b4 marriage in the first place. angry

Aving it raw or cooked... That ur wahala.

Meanwhile... I don't still get the moral lesson undecided

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by nedu2000(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2015
No be lie you talk oh,thanks for the advice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by managermahmud: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2015
The Best cure for HIV is abstinence. If you've got an uncontrollable conj box, then use condom

But meanwhile, conjy is a bastard
YES!

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
So watz the moral lesson of ur story undecided

The moral lesson is there staring at you and you can't even see it.

370 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by christinie(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2015
The symptoms were only in your mind.
Never risk your life next time.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why does some girls cheat?
I honestly don't know why people cheat on each other.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
the only man tha know where his wife or girl is at any time is a widower

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

dah my bf should test me pretending to av done HIV test to knw if am cheating on him??

21 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by apholaryn: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:

count d number of rods terrorizing your p*ssy,boldly the moral of the story will appear on your TV screen.

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2015
WOW!!! Thanks OP!!!

I've Got To use this trick on tashaamania. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by nnachukz(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
did you really say some girls? Make it more emphatic by saying "most girls" thanks.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2015
I av norhing to say but from my experience so far dos hoes aint loyal @all.. Trust no one even d S.U.

12 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Chanchit: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
Same reason why some men cheat.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Nobody is worth dying for apart from ur mother who God used to brought u out, yet pple commit suicide coz of one yeye love. Pls guys don't trust any girl or woman.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by vani86: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

Some people are intellectually blind. You dont have to waste your time on that type.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Aromas: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:

So u never learn 4rm dis? Moreover I guess u cheat on ur bf grin bcuz I see no reason why you place ur tiny fingers on phone and type such wrongly words undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by idu1(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Nice trick...
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Aromas: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Nobody is worth dying for apart from ur mother who God used to brought u out, yet pple commit suicide coz of one yeye love. Pls guys don't trust any girl or woman.
Na so o my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by buzquet(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2015
No girlfriend ,No PROBLEM

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by feldido(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:

If u ask me, na who I go ask? undecided angry

Infact 90% of girls cheat (don't ask me how I got it)
I think the ratio is in proportion to guys (so what d fuss)

The best advice is just pretend not to know.

10 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2015
So girls shaa....i wonder why a girl will ever cheat on her partner.

We hv some dignity to protect angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by BCISLTD: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Everyone cheats at some point

11 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by murphyibiam15(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why 'do' some girls cheat? should have been the right thing in place of 'does' a cheating woman is more terrible than a cobra

6 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2015
pls no relationship is worth raw sex whether u a guy or a gal

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by murphyibiam15(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:

is really terrible...the fact is that some women and men actually cheat on both partners but a woman cheating, is way far upside down

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by murphyibiam15(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2015
esosa993:
pls no relationship is worth raw sex whether u a guy or a gal
i concur with u

5 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Tapout(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:

hmm....my dear, some don't give a fu"ck about the so called dignity anymore

4 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:

is really terrible...the fact is that some women and men actually cheat on both partners but a woman cheating, is way far upside down

True talk..

But if my guy ever cheat on me,I will simply take a walk.

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Tapout:

hmm....my dear, some don't give a fu"ck about the so called dignity anymore

Na dia own cup of tea

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.