Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114719 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

The moral lesson is there staring at you and you can't even see it.
Who said she didn't see it? She saw it cause it was as clear as daylight. She just didn't wanna accept it.

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
apholaryn:
count d number of rods terrorizing your p*ssy,boldly the moral of the story will appear on your TV screen.
Epic! An HD TV for that matter.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
nnachukz:
did you really say some girls? Make it more emphatic by saying "most girls" thanks.
True.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
akinsal:
I av norhing to say but from my experience so far dos hoes aint loyal @all.. Trust no one even d S.U.
Sadly enough this is true. B1tches ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Atlantian:
HIV is not what I am afraid of. My greatest fear is being broke. With cash money HIV positive people can live comfortable for the rest of their natural lifespan.
Living on drugs for the rest of my life is one of my worst fears.

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
buzquet:
No girlfriend ,No PROBLEM
True. Free Agent.cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:
So girls shaa....i wonder why a girl will ever cheat on her partner.

We hv some dignity to protect angry
I guess you should speak for yourself. The last I checked, the average Nigerian girl doesn't have any dignity to protect.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
esosa993:
pls no relationship is worth raw sex whether u a guy or a gal
Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by apholaryn: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:
Epic! An HD TV for that matter.
lmao! I no tok dat one o
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
saaedlee:
Dear OP,

I actually don't see a reason to start wasting my precious time trying to find out if my girlfriend is cheating or not.
I believe one should strive to be faithful and allow his/her partner the space they need and you'll see them adjust to your own lifestyle. From experience; most lovers with cheating partners are cheats themselves.
Nevertheless, I wouldn't differ on your point that your girlfriend cheated on you for reasons best known to her and based on your suspicion, you investigated and the truth surfaced....However, THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERY ACT OF CHEATING.

One question: did you find out the reason she decided to keep another lover?
I tried to know the reason and all she could tell me was she did it because she felt she wasn't sure about my love anymore. lol. How stewpeed!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Feranchek:

I thought English was a compulsory course in high school

undecided Your case worse pass as I been think. SMH 4 some fine girls.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Badt guy. Tautology on the horizon.cheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by iamkingzlee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Praise daa Lord!!!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
apholaryn:
lmao! I no tok dat one o
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

I tried to know the reason and all she could tell me was she did it because she felt she wasn't sure about my love anymore. lol. How stewpeed!
Rubbish! That was just a cheap escape route to cover up her misdemeanour.

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
the funniest part is she saying her friends forced her to date the guy. what stupidity.
You dey mind her? Her friends were also the ones that forced her to straff the guy, and not just to straff him but to straff him without using condoms. It's all the fault of the friends. Stewpeed girl!

4 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
iykemoney90:
That is why i decided to go for a younger girlfriend wey neva sabi anytin but i didnt know dey re even the worst. So many crazy fantasies they want to fufil.
You never see nothing! Those ones deadly like say tomorrow no dey. Fear them! 15-16 years old girls of these days dey comot belle like say them dey fetch water.cheesycheesycheesy

Very easy! Na only God go save men of these days.

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Funny thing about this HIV thing is no one usually knows who gave it to who,the partners begin to suspect each other.
@op,what if you are the one who is positive and you infect her and she eventually infect the other dude?
Clearly you do not deserve that babe cos you dont trust her.

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Larryfly:
I have a girl in PH and i stay in abj. She is the only one i have sex.. raw sex with. This article just gave me a serious jab to my thoughts.
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!

You saying if not for this guy's narrative you were indulging in raw sex? Moreso with someone with very much considerable distance away from you? Haba bro, you dey lobby oooooo.

Even your next door neighbour, that you know and monitor all the INs and OUTs of shouldn't be trusted with such. Much more someone miles away. Ahh! You get mind oooooooo. Aswear!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by brutalkhleo(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bro, Some people will just cheat naturally even for no reason, It's just innate.

Human wants are insatiable.

no reason keh...valid or invalid there will always be a reason
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:
Funny thing about this HIV thing is no one usually know who gave it to who,the partners begin to suspect each other.
@op,what if you are the one who is positive and you infect her and she eventually infect the other dude?
Clearly you do not deserve that babe cos you don't trust her.
Madam what are you saying? Haba!

You expect him to trust someone he knew was cheating on him? Trust must be earned fyi. There is nothing like blind trust. Not in this present world where people don't even trust themselves, let alone...

Please, next time you should put this in a little more perspective if you must comment.

Thanks.

Note: Meanwhile I must say you made sense with the formal part of your comment. Not the emboldened part.

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
no reason keh...valid or invalid there will always be a reason
True. There is always a reason behind it whether the person choose to accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by jbazic(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
HIV the only exam everybody wanna fail.

6 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by jimmyolasun: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why does some girls cheat?
because they aren't prepared for the exam.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
jbazic:
HIV the only exam everybody wanna fail.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

The only exam people fail and them go dey happy. Chai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by brutalkhleo(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
but seriously for you to cheat it means you are no longer interested in the relationship ....so end the relationship and feel free to do whatever you like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
jimmyolasun:
because they aren't prepared for the exam.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
but seriously for you to cheat it means you are no longer interested in the relationship ....so end the relationship and feel free to do whatever you like
Abi...

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Madam what are you saying? Haba!

You expect him to trust someone he knew was cheating on him? Trust must be earned fyi. There is nothing like blind trust. Not in this present world where people don't even trust themselves, let alone...

Please, next time you should put this in a little more perspective if you must comment.

Thanks.
The trick I used to know my girlfriend is cheating on me.

That's his topic, he never said he knew she was cheating,he only used trick to get her to confess which worked for him. If he trusted her at all,he would not always accuse her of cheating.

I'm sure if he had tested positive to HIV,he would believe she infected him meanwhile it could be vice versa.

Guys don't ever accept responsibility for whatever happens to them esp if it involves a woman.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Atlantian: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

Living on drugs for the rest of my life is one of my worst fears.
You dont stay a day without water. You can always slide a tablet into the first glass. I think living the rest of life without alcohol should be a major fear.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by tosyne2much(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nawa oooo

OP, what about people like us wey neva get under skirt before ? Do we also have to conduct an HIV test ?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

The trick I used to know my girlfriend is cheating on me.

That's his topic, he never said he knew she was cheating,he only used trick to get her to confess which worked for him. If he trusted her at all,he would not always accuse her of cheating.

I'm sure if he had tested positive to HIV,he would believe she infected him meanwhile it could be vice versa.

Guys don't ever accept responsibility for whatever happens to them esp if it involves a woman.
It is now vividly clear you didn't read the OP's post. Please, go up there and read it again. You took cognizance of just the title of the thread to make up your comment.

In the first paragraph, he made mention of the fact that he had a feeling she was cheating on him. What do you think could have triggered this feeling of his? Did I hear you say signs? Of course! He must have seen some signs to know something was actually up. It's a good thing he wasn't completely blind with the whole lovey-dovey thingy. He was able to make use of his senses to tell something ain't right.

And for the records, if you have doubts about someone or something in a relationship, the best thing to do is ask, which he rightly did. To fault him with that means you have no idea what a relationship entails or how things are being done in a relationship, courtship, or marriage as the case may be.

Would you have had him trust her blindly and take everything she throws at him hook, line and sinker? Sorry to ask; do you even know the rudiments of a relationship? Do you know communication is the bedrock of every relationship? And when doubts begin to surface what do you suppose is the best way to handle them? You don't suppose it's best to talk them over with your partner?

For all I care the OP did everything accordingly. He had doubts, and to clear them he inquired from her on several occasions, albeit she refused to tell him the truth. And in the long run he did his trick and lo and behold, it worked! And you are faulting him about not trusting her blah blah blah... Na wa ooooo.

Makes me wonder... Why is it that in every issue that comes to the fore, especially against the female folks, some of you are always quick to object it even without having full knowledge of what such an issue entails? It seems some girls take pride in what some people call the "gender-war." Shouldn't you be more concerned about what is being said, rather than who it's being directed at?

Too many questions.

Like I said from the get go, read the piece again and you will have a better understanding of what transpired. Reading the title alone could be misleading at times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nawa oooo

OP, what about people like us wey neva get under skirt before ? Do we also have to conduct an HIV test ?
You wan start again abi? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.