Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Please What Do You Guys Think Of This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Do You Guys Think Of This (1046 Views)

Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! / Need Help From You Guys About This Job Application / What Do You Think Of My CV: Is There Anything To Make It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by missKiffy(f): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2015
The labour market is not smiling at all, I got a job and was told to resume Nov 2nd but the pay is quite small 30k for a graduate embarassed the transport is 600 naira per day and that's about 13, 200 every month. What do you guys think, do you think it's worth starting at all.
Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
If transport is 13,200 per month and feeding is let's say u spend 500naira per day on food, dat"s 15000naira, totals, 28,200, nw ur a gurl, u need to buy necessary things like tampons, do ur hair, make up, etc... Mehn babe, u will so run at a loss and find urself needing help frm a coworker or a boyfrnd...

Its not worth it, even if u start, u will quit after one or two months later... Dats d hard truth

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by Sunexy(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Its better Dan been idle o...
Dey say an idle man can be the devil's workshop
I wonder if dat adage has changed tho

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by afonomics(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
it is better you do it ooo...
The best way to search for job is when you are doing one already. Far better than being idle.
The experience you will have also matter. Most jobs request for some period of experience this days.

I will advise you to go for it

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by Abdujapha(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Honestly, this is tight.....i'd say take the job to get away from idleness as this clearly doesn't have potentials to up ur finances.
Just my candid thoughts though. wink

missKiffy:
The labour market is not smiling at all, I got a job and was told to resume Nov 2nd but the pay is quite small 30k for a graduate embarassed the transport is 600 naira per day and that's about 13, 200 every month. What do you guys think, do you think it's worth starting at all.
Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by sexaddict08(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2015
missKiffy:

babe, u need to start first before u can be sure if its worth it or not. maybe after 2weeks. some jobs u might be able to get ur daily transport or feeding or both if u're smart, friendly n humble. good luck

but if u still feel its not worth it, please which state is it? I might need it. thanks
Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by uboma(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
afonomics:
it is better you do it ooo...
The best way to search for job is when you are doing one already. Far better than being idle.
The experience you will have also matter. Most jobs request for some period of experience this days.

I will advise you to go for it

@ op, the above post is an excellent advise to heed.

Moreover, look on the brighter side of the job. What skills do you stand to acquire from the job? I always tell people who cares to listen, that money isn't all that matters in a job. Pick the job and while on it, learn as much as you can from it, this way you will be developing yourself positively.

All the best to you all
Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by alaricsaltzman: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
nawa for una ooo...nobody cares to know about the nature of the job, if it aligns with her career path and if there will be enough time to apply to other places. you are just shouting take it! Do it! undecided

Op my advice is if it's a kind of job that will support your career growth, add value to you and your cv. Even with that amount, you can go for it. It's only when you start you can know how tedious it will be. But if you are taking it out of desperation, then don't take it. Forget all those people saying take it to avoid being idle. There are some jobs that when you start, to comot na war. E go be like say dem use jazz tie you down and you won't even have time to apply somewhere else.

My 2kobo
Re: Please What Do You Guys Think Of This by gsalvatore: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
YOU NO FIT DEY FOR HOUSE KNOW WETIN THEM BUY FOR MARKET...

ENTER STREET FIRST...

(1) (Reply)

Info About Chicken Change Ibadan / Vacancy: Value-added Logistics Manager In Lagos, Nigeria / Employment Opportunities At MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.