Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today (32771 Views)

Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday / Alanyaspor Celebrates Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Pics) / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Yellowson(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Mehn dat face too bloody to be 23years, na dis kind tin dey make me give person HYPO
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by ilyas26(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Ppl wicked o

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
sobastical:

Sir, if you dig deep well you will confirm that that's not martial real age.

What r u talking like an illiterate? I'm very disappointed with ur level of thinking in this 21 century. Even if u r 16 years, u should be educated to know civilized countries won't compromise their record cos of football.

Anybody born in EU territory has real birth certificate. They don't joke with records unlike ur country and entire continent.
IF ANY AGENCY NEEDS BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PERSONs RECORD, THEY CONTACT AUTHORITIES COS EVERYBODY INFORMATION IS IN SYSTEM.
THEY WONT ASK FOR UR BIRTH CERTIFICATE COS THEY HAVE IT. THEY KNOW THE OFFICE OBTAIN IT.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by ceeceeuwa: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
My grandma is just 25yrs old cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by joewizzy247: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
oya u mean 33 yrs.typical error

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Nuhusky: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Ahmed where do you leave the remaining 7-8 years again
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by thundafire: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2015
23 gini dis old face hmmmmm but dy guy no go fit control dos men wer dn clock 40 in dat squad oooooooo
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by klax(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
You mean Ahmed Musa of Super Eagle Ok oo I have heard you no further comment.

Happy birthday then Musa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Qsscruz(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
sanc2s:
stop decieving yourself. Wen u look at sterling with his age, ul knw he may not be even up to 20. Just take a look at ahmed musa that is 23. Mtcheww
Oga stop allowing inferiority complex affect your judgement.. Musa might not be 23 but stop fighting for sterling.. We Nigerians always pull down our own. What about Costa, Zuma and co?
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by brilliant5(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Biggest lie of d day. Dis guy wen old pass mikel jor

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by jamace(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Telling lies to fool us BUT him body go soon tell am. No one can cheat nature.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by sobastical: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

What r u talking like an illiterate? I'm very disappointed with ur level of thinking in this 21 century. Even if u r 16 years, u should be educated to know civilized countries won't compromise their record cos of football.

Anybody born in EU territory has real birth certificate. They don't joke with records unlike ur country and entire continent.
IF ANY AGENCY NEEDS BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PERSONs RECORD, THEY CONTACT AUTHORITIES COS EVERYBODY INFORMATION IS IN SYSTEM.
THEY WONT ASK FOR UR BIRTH CERTIFICATE COS THEY HAVE IT. THEY KNOW THE OFFICE OBTAIN IT.

Hmm that's true good point. pardon my ignorance
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by yhemsy62(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Don't tell me I senior musa o laye laye I don biliv
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2015
sobastical:

Hmm that's true good point. pardon my ignorance

u r welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by permanentgrace(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2015
If Musa is 23, then i'm yet to born. Lol. 23 ko, 32 ni.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by delors(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
HBD mallam Musa. But I thought u were 23 10 years ago abi u don delete all the dates from ur own calendar?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by permanentgrace(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
joewizzy247:
oya u mean 33 yrs.typical error

I think the OP actually wanted to write "32" but erroneously wrote 23. May be he should correct his mistakes.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
jonaji:

What about Sterling who has two kids @ 20 ?? Why didn't you doubt his age ?
Forget about age and wish him a happy birthday
people like doubting celebrities age, i don't know whats wrong with their mentality, there is nothing like football age, musa is 23.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by permanentgrace(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Whoever brainwashed you this way is being so unkind to you. I wont say much but keep wallowing in your IGNORANCE.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by acenazt: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Too young to be a captain but nt by age dou, wish him LLNP
I also wish he wins Africa footballer of the year n one day he wins world footballer too.
He share the same date with my Mumy, won't beg for likes but show some luv.
neymar became captain at 22
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2015
otijah:
so you no get sense, so ur common sense no fit tell you say that guy is in his early 30s. SMH for u shaa
early wetin, are u his mother? Nigerians think they have common sense, buh why haven't they use it to invent something the world will appreciate, why would Musa lie about his age? he was screen with age dictator, before he started his carrier.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2015
which kai 23yrs... even he football age pass 23 nt to talk of his real age... Abi you dey whine me.
I no wear mask ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by meshack15: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2015
That is the official football age na
kayo80:
Happy birthday to the guy... but are you sure he is 23?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Donkunxex(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Jesus is lord... 23rd keh... Thunder fire football age

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by otijah(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2015
t
Romeolowo:
early wetin, are u his mother? Nigerians think they have common sense, buh why haven't they use it to invent something the world will appreciate, why would Musa lie about his age? he was screen with age dictator, before he started his carrier.
ok na u invent d age dictactor wey dem take sreen am abi, or where u watching it live while he was been screened?
Pls abeg I know wan pray for u to get sense, try manage d one u have
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by chisabones: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
MichuOviedo:
I senior this man?

LMFAO!!!! BROS YOU BE OLD MAN NA grin grin grin grin WHILE MUSA NA SMALL BOY LOL!!! FOOTBALL AGE THINGS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH NO GO KILL ME OO.

THIS NIGGA MUSA IS OTHER THAN METUSELAH LOL!!! WTH IS WITH THAT 23 YEAR OLD TAG?? THUNDER WEY GO FIRE MUSA DEY DO PRESS UP.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
chisabones:

LMFAO!!!! BROS YOU BE OLD MAN NA grin grin grin grin WHILE MUSA NA SMALL BOY LOL!!! FOOTBALL AGE THINGS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH NO GO KILL ME OO.

THIS NIGGA MUSA IS OTHER THAN METUSELAH LOL!!! WTH IS WITH THAT 23 YEAR OLD TAG?? THUNDER WEY GO FIRE MUSA DEY DO PRESS UP.
hahahahahahah, I be 20 years

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Balkan(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
To make Aboki captain? Hmm
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by andyanders: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sijo01:
23 years with that strong face, mstcheeew

Football age my sister.He is actually 32yrs
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
acenazt:
neymar became captain at 22
neymar own was PDP na, dat y Brazil is hving Problem
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
andyanders:

Football age my sister.He is actually 32yrs
Lmao @32 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by andyanders: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sijo01:

Lmao @32 cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have to reverse the number to get the actual age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend / Chelsea Win The Club World Cup / Photos Of Emmanuel El_flex, Nigerian Contortionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.