Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109648 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ikombe: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
LIA MOHAMMED again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Lyoncrescent: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lai Mohammed cheesy grin

Too Controversial even in his absence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Yeske2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lai Mohammed don suffer, enough nays

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by iamariwa(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
lai na lielie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:
Keep quiet please!

You people should leave your village and attend more seminars, listen to more public speakers and stop this 'hypes.'

How can a man of 52 years find it difficult to answer simple questions pertaining to his area of specialization and experience? What baffles me is some of you attended universities where some 30-something year old Lecturers tutor you all on difficult subjects.

Please remind me again, what has Fashola said that Senator Ben Bruce can't discuss even better? What has Madam Aminat said that Senator Stella Oduah won't discuss even better? Have your nominees said anything Maupe Ogun of Channels TV won't discuss even better? Who among them can transform this nation better than "Sam Adeyemi", a public speaker if the criteria were to be comportment, statistical and business intelligence?

You had better find something good to do. If you must school anyone, beg your nominees to tutor your PRESIDENT who's somewhat clueless of certain and key sectors of the Nigerian business.

Thank you.
most of those ministerial nominees can't stand the Channels Tv Morning breakfast programme crew, especially Maope Ogun
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saraki av do strong thing took baba want to be loved by APC so he pretended like he did not hear d nay
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by HisVine(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmm, the truth is the ones that said Hi were much than the ones that said Nay in the case of Lai Muhammed... Just that Nay is louder than the Hi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why exactly is Saraki always saying the Ayes have it, even when Nays are louder

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
HEEEEEEYYYYY!!!

Ojorooooooo

Lai Mohammed na NAY ooooo

Saraki still confirm the guy. Wich kain thing be that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by akin7686(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
Saraki av do strong thing took baba want to be loved by APC so he pretended like he did not hear d nay
If na you nko? grin
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Aare2050(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
this lai Mohammed nays is too much

why can't they reconsider

Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by HisVine(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
HisVine:
Hmm, the truth is the ones that said Hi were much than the ones that said Nay in the case of Lai Muhammed... Just that Nay is louder than the Hi
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ikombe: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
sukkot:
these stu-pid senators dont like kemi adeosun because she is brilliant. see the lukewarm ayeeee and see the nayyyy was louder but saraki silenced them fast. nigeria is truly a zoo where brilliance is hated
i no hear nayyy . Abi na only u dey here nayyy undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
HisVine:
it's voice vote naa, if the Nays are louder, we expect Senate President Saraki to acknowledge that
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by bummyla(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good Job Uncle Chris! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
ikombe:
me sef no hear nayyy. It's only Lie Mohd's own that I heard a resounding Nay

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Acidosis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aare2050:
this lai Mohammed nays is too much

why can't they reconsider

Nigeria my country
They can't reconsider because the change they proclaim is a fundamental fraud
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
IMO, Saraki is doing a lot of "hanky-panky" with his way of doing confirmation!

those who said "Ai" at times just shout loud while those who say "Nay" may be more in number... but cant shout louder.

I think what we need, for a "free and fair" confirmation is a REAL COUNT of hands or some electronic means whereby each Senator presses a button on his table and this transmits his number (count) as part of the side he/she supports.

I have seen Saraki give a "wry smile" knowing that he has used his gavel to manipulate the wish of his Senators!

This kind of thing breeds corruption...where only the Senate President finally decides with his gavel, irrespective of what his members say

Dearis Goodu o!!!

Lastpage!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I have already apologized for that because I wanted to quote someone else not u. Kindly unquote me.
my bad. Congrats to the ministerial nominees. We expect them to now come and work for the masses
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Giel: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Till Thursday 10 am
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
I AM DISAPPOINTED, LAI MOHAMED WAS CONFIRMED DESPITE ALL THE NAYS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
ikombe:
that guy na animal in his own zoo leave am
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Tolatutu: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Those saying Saraki will make things difficult for Buhari where are you. Even Lai Mohammed that is Tinubu's nominee he confirmed disputed the fact that the nays were more.

Saraki has no choice but to play ball

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by blazers007: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kemi Adeosun was articulately brilliant in her response to most of the questions thrown at her. She truly knows her onions.

She is indeed a brilliant choice to represent Ogun in d FEC. I pray she matches her brilliance with a wonderful performance.

Kudos to her.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Aare2050(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

God save Nigeria
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Mrtesso: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Was that timid and dull Kebbi SAN/politician/comedian/businessman/former cpc legal adviser confirmed?
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ikombe: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
lastpage:
IMO, Saraki is doing a lot of "hanky-panky" with his way of doing confirmation!

those who said "Ai" at times just shout loud while those who say "Nay" may be more in number... but cant shout louder.

I think what we need, for a "free and fair" confirmation is a REAL COUNT of hands or some electronic means whereby each Senator presses a button on his table and this transmits his number (count) as part of the side he/she supports.

I have seen Saraki give a "wry smile" knowing that he has used his gavel to manipulate the wish of his Senators!

This kind of thing breeds corruption...where only the Senate President finally decides with his gavel, irrespective of what his members say

Dearis Goodu o!!!

Lastpage!
oya hug nepa pole as e dey pain you grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Aare2050(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
oh really? They do that there too? I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Wow, that's what they do most. Men! You need to watch British Prime Minister's responses in parliament. Opposition back benchers will all stand up and shout him down. So enjoy it. Just check it on YouTube you will laugh tire
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Electronic voting will be much more transparent than this so-called voice vote. Lai Mohammed's confirmation is simply a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
ikombe:
oya hug nepa pole as e dey pain you grin
baba last page is also a supporter of lai ooo..Buh as a true citizen he was just saying d truth
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
it's voice vote naa, if the Nays are louder, we expect Senate President Saraki to acknowledge that
In a voice vote, whatever you may think you heard, the SP determines whether it's the "yea" or "nay" got it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.