Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala (600 Views)

Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by PastorandMentor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Former Finance Minister:
Please let us pray that God will protect her. When I get a revelation, especially the type I got, I don't share them with people to ignite fear in them but to ask them to pray. Only prayer can stop evil.
I know I can't see her or reach her, but please let us pray for her...
I am not a prophet of doom. I can decide to keep it to myself, but please pray for her... God bless you.
Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by Sappyman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please what is the prayer point so that we know how to direct our prayers. Just pray for her is no prayer point my dear.
Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by PastorandMentor(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
For safety,her means of transportation(movement) and for her life..
Sappyman:
Please what is the prayer point so that we know how to direct our prayers. Just pray for her is no prayer point my dear.
Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by CARLOSZ: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
She can die biko so the younger generation can rise.
Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by Segadem(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
CARLOSZ:
She can die biko so the younger generation can rise.
will u say that if she is your aunt?
Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by CARLOSZ: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Segadem:
will u say that if she is your aunt?
Yes.
She should die biko
Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by haabimbohlar(f): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
You can't just pray without aim or prayer point. You have to give a clue.
All i can say is God be with her
Also if she need to be probe like other may it come as soon as possible
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala by CARLOSZ: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
She should quickly join DSP Alams.
He's waiting for her at the other side where the fire is burning.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) / The Sleeping Christians / The Power Of The Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.