Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation (48227 Views)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by anonimi: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
lets just fold our arms and keep watching

...and why can't "you fold your hands and keep watching" for Wike/Amaechi case instead of what you posted earlier

How do you define HYPOCRITE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Mufasa27(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Segadem:
is Amaechi pregnant? grin

Na Everybody know say na river state loot full him belle, even the yeye senators..... that's enough reason to disqualify him.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by tommykiwi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sappyman:
I know it is just the delay him. He will make the list finally. If the Senate fail to approve Ameachi from becoming my minister, the I will delist myself from Rivers PDP.
say U be na? notin for Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by CyberWolf: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
anonimi:

...and why can't "you fold your hands and keep watching" for Wike/Amaechi case instead of what you posted earlier

How do you define HYPOCRITE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4
go back and check all my posts on this forum before you attack the wrong person
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by naija2dabone(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by osaslord500(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
henryhemon:

Whats the relationship between this post and Apc? senator anyanwu is a pdp member. Go and get some wisdom. You are making yourself look foolish.

Oga wise, for your mind

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by anonimi: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
go back and check all my posts on this forum before you attack the wrong person

Just did..........my apologies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by katazozo: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
otijah:
Saraki fails to endorse Amaechi as minister, then he should be ready to go to jail for his false assest declaration.
That's the agreement btw him and buhari
Quote me anywhere
Are you trying to tell us the Buhari is such a cheap corrupt president ?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by lordcabasa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
God bless you, Truly a rivers son and indeed you captured the full story, I wish people know the truth.
naija2dabone:
He read English Language.
Never worked for one day.
Never did business for one day.

Rivers state gave him an opportunity to serve the state at the state assembly.
Rivers state gave him another chance and made him a speaker.
Rivers state struggled and gave him the state by making him governor.
Rivers state voted for and gave him a second term.
Rivers state loved him and still love him.
-----------------------------------------

He stopped working for Rivers state.
He started working for APC.
He started diverting Rivers state money.
He had an ambition.
He was doing everything to achieve it.
He began to withdraw from the treasury.
He withdrew.
He withdrew.
He took loan.
He took loan.
He impoverished the state.

Rivers state began to complain.
Rivers state began to lament.
Rivers state began to lack.
Rivers state began to cry.
Rivers state lost its pride.
Rivers state became empty.
Rivers state became pained.

Strangers came in.
Strangers stole from us
Strangers rape us.
Strangers brought us pains.
Strangers became kings and ruled us.

Strangers began to praise him.
Strangers began to call him sweet names.
Strangers stylishly turned him into a slave.
Strangers made him driver.
Strangers made him bodyguard.
Strangers made him wife excort.
Strangers made him enemy to his people.

They needed 100%
They got 80% from him.

NOW, HE WAITS FOR HIS COMPENSATION.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by anonimi: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
gift01:
Can't wait to see Amechi out-talk his way outta the screening. I trust he got tricks up his sleeve

He is in church praying, fasting, doing penitence and RESTITUTION of all he stole to RVSG grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by otijah(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
katazozo:

Are you trying to tell us the Buhari is such a cheap corrupt president ?
hmm dis question sef, u be DSS?
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by anonimi: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Niceiroko: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
even if he makes the list, he will not enjoy the position

damton:
This are very trying times for Amaechi. surprisingly, at the end, he'll make the list

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by CyberWolf: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
anonimi:

Just did..........my apologies. undecided
Go and take chilled water, your blood is too hot.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by tusmanali(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
otijah:
Saraki fails to endorse Amaechi as minister, then he should be ready to go to jail for his false assest declaration.
That's the agreement btw him and buhari
Quote me anywhere
na wa 4u

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Oketwin(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zico5:
These PDP wolves need to find soft landing for themselves. I'm not against the probe of any corrupt politician but this is witch hunting of the highest order. I believe Buhari is sensitive enough to know the kind of people he wish to work with and that is what we call loyalty. Wike is not even half clean cos for u to work with patience, u must be loyal to her in every area. We all saw how PDP silent the whole Rivers state wt guns during election. What do we call that but I know that he who kills wt sword must die wt sword. Let's wait and see.
ur myopic insight hs jst quadruple

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Bimpe29: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
What a suspense?
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by godwin120alex: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ameachi must be a minister cos PMB is behind him while Alam is wanted .

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by anonimi: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
Go and take chilled water, your blood is too hot.

Nor mind me o jare. Na the lie lie and propaganda that pervades our politics na im make am so. grin
Nice advice by the way!

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by jesussaves22: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sappyman:
I know it is just the delay him. He will make the list finally. If the Senate fail to approve Ameachi from becoming my minister, the I will delist myself from Rivers PDP.

y r u cutting corners?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Justinah4real(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
sweatlana:
Buhari flight against corruption is the biggest scam ever cos of his nomination of ameachi. That the truth!
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by abiowoblow: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am still waiting for de change.
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by kingmekus(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zico5:
These PDP wolves need to find soft landing for themselves. I'm not against the probe of any corrupt politician but this is witch hunting of the highest order. I believe Buhari is sensitive enough to know the kind of people he wish to work with and that is what we call loyalty. Wike is not even half clean cos for u to work with patience, u must be loyal to her in every area. We all saw how PDP silent the whole Rivers state wt guns during election. What do we call that but I know that he who kills wt sword must die wt sword. Let's wait and see.
so now you call it witch hunting,when it was carried out against Diezani and saraki. You called it anti corruption. May the lord have mercy on your shallow brain.
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Dandeson1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
if Buahari mistakenly appoint the raving luna..tic (amaechi) anything we the lower Niger Deltans will join our s/east brothers to make sure Biafra secede from this God forbiden nation within a twinkle of an eye...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Lol, I am Niger Delta, we will never join south east to get Biafra, may the heavens forbid such alliance.... AMEACHI IS OUR MAN.... take it or leave it., #SUPPORT YOUR OWN
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by gtin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
I swell a rat but am waiting sha
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by bankedorcas: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lilimax:
Seems as if the gods are angry with Amaechi embarassed
A lot of things are working against his nomination smiley

I pray for Amaechi today, every failure at the edge of success towards his nomination, Die!, Die!!, Die!!!... by fire.
Amen.
LOllll.. smiley Easy now, is he related to you?
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by stanform: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
MR,chairman senate committee on ethics and privileges,senator Samuel anyanwu should send that report to the national assembly he is not PRESIDENT BUHARI that choosed sir,chibuike Ameachi to come and serve or help in his government.SIR,chibuike Ameachi is a creative man and ready to serve his father land with zero corruption.all the fight and war against Ameachi was that he fought and defeated the former president if i may asked did't TINUBU fought OBASANJO because he wanted change.Ameachi fought JONATHAN because he wanted change also.
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by amusadele: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zico5:
very prematured
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by shostar: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Delta state is about loosing an opportunity to have a minister in the Buhari's regime.
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by uchenna4(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2015
I dey laugh u na, Amechi is a criminal and need to send to jail for his atrocity during his time as a governor. He is a noise maker and should be punish with delay for a while in order to make him watch his mouth yea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.