Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

"For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio (4924 Views)

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by modath(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Akpabio at the screening alluded to being snubbed by Diezani for over 3yrs despite being the governor of a major oil producing state......

Diezani i hail, you were a real queen....

We can hereby reorganize the order of the 5 presidents as posited by baba Iyabo..

1.DIEZANI

2.PEJ

3.NOI

4.ODUAH

5.EL NO CLUE...

By this, it means mama piss & Diezani exchanged positions , but status quo is maintained for the rest.. grin

15 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by hadizadeezy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
LOL!!!! chineke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by midolian(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Diezani was more difficult to reach than Jonathan. She was a god. Even jonathan could not summon her as he wanted grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by kodded(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
The lying liars strikes back smiley

1 Like

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
sad I know someone will come and point fingers at Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by sammyj: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by modath(f): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Will ask again, what secret was she keeping for Jona

Even Metuh couldn't explain it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by saintopus(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
To me this demonstrate a sense of responsibility. If a prominent oil producing state governor could not access a minister it shows that the amount of money dangled before the public as monies stolen by the woman are mere propaganda aimed at smearing her image.

9 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by ikaboy: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Deziani was super powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
Diezani was more difficult to reach than Jonathan. She was a god. Even jonathan could not summon her as he wanted grin grin
I have to concur with that, Diezani was arrogant, which is why she had no friend even among her colleagues who all felt she was an albatross on their necks. Not dropping her ultimately culminated in the perception of condoning corruption that resulted in GEJ's defeat. She was the only one who could raise her voice at FEC meetings( she had frequent disagreements with NOI) and she became too powerful. I really still don't understand why GEJ kept her...his loyalty to her was his Achilles Heel. Even Mama Peace was said to hate her with a passion.
Some said she was related to him, others said they were "involved" romantically, different stories. I really hope GEJ writes his memoirs and explains why he stood by her till she dragged him down.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by theV0ice: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
SenseiX:

I have to concur with that, Diezani was arrogant, which is why she had no friend even among her colleagues who all felt she was an albatross on their necks. Not dropping her ultimately culminated in the perception of condoning corruption that resulted in GEJ's defeat. She was the only one who could raise her voice at FEC meetings( she had frequent disagreements with NOI) and she became too powerful. I really still don't understand why GEJ kept her...his loyalty to her was his Achilles Heel.

True....very true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by AWONEYAN(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
MOMENT OF TRUTH....
YESRTERDAY IT WAS NOI, THAT SAID, SHE ERRED JOINING JONATHAN GOVT...
TODAY AKPABIO TOLD US HOW, USELESS DEZIANI MADE THEM, EVEN AS A GOVERNON.......

MAY GOD BLESS ALL THAT GOD USED TO SAVE NIGERIANS FROM THE CLUELESS N CORRUPT CABAL OF A 5 POWERFUL WOMEN CONTROLLED PRESIDENT...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by modath(f): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
SenseiX:

I have to concur with that, Diezani was arrogant, which is why she had no friend even among her colleagues who all felt she was an albatross on their necks. Not dropping her ultimately culminated in the perception of condoning corruption that resulted in GEJ's defeat. She was the only one who could raise her voice at FEC meetings( she had frequent disagreements with NOI) and she became too powerful. I really still don't understand why GEJ kept her...his loyalty to her was his Achilles Heel. Even Mama Peace was said to hate her with a passion.
Some said she was related to him, others said they were "involved" romantically, different stories. I really hope GEJ writes his memoirs and explains why he stood by her till she dragged him down.

@senseix, thanks for being objective...so refreshing..

So the gist that NOI hated her was the absolute truth then....

Heard that the 1st question Adulsalam Abubakar asked her when she & Marilyn Ogar did their walk of shame to Minna was;

"Madam, how did you find time to see me, after being too "busy" to see me for close to 2years.. shocked

She must have had Jona's balls firmly in her grips (pun intended) cool

Jona went down with her,that's true love&commitment. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by theV0ice: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

So the gist that NOI hated her was the absolute truth then....

Heard that the 1st question Adulsalam Abubakar asked her when she & Marilyn Ogar did their walk of shame to Minna was;

"Madam, how did you find time to see me, after being too "busy" to see me for close to 2years.. shocked

She must have had Jona's balls firmly in her grips (pun intended) cool

Jona went down with her,that's true love&commitment. cheesy

You sabi telemundo action when you see one wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Somehow some would Link APC to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by homesteady(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na wa ohh, I use to think all these reports of how powerful she is are over-exaggerated!

GEJ is indeed a useless man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
I think it was because of her Dad's influence on budding Ijaw youth in the 70s, 80s. Agamas took full advantage of their education and position to establish themselves in PH, after which the father pretty much became a father figure and provider-source of inspiration as well- for a lot of Ijaw people in the region. They assisted with school fees, living expenses-not that they were stupendously wealthy, I'd say upper middle class, but imagine being in that condition in those days when most ppl had nothing, lol. GEJ and his pops them fell under the category of the 'assisted' and the inferiority complex/perhaps sincere gratitude produced by the situation persisted into his presidency days. Hence Diezani's confident arrogance in the face of every power, force and principality in this country. Summarily speaking, she had GEJ in her pouch. She's lucky her Dad was that strategic in those days. If not she would have been just retiring from Shell by now. Sad she misused it with her blatant corruption-in-seat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Beremx(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Confession time.
Who's next to tell us what we never knew about Jonathan's administration?
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by kokoA(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Even GEJ had to fill form to see her. Only mama peace could summon her that year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by feedthenation(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
No wonder Diezani didn't appear before the Senate Committee when she was called upon to honour their invitation.
OBJ even termed her as one of the 5 prime ministers under GEJ's government.
I'm sorry to say, GEJ was not a leader at all.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by chukel(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
This has really confirmed Jonathan to be pure, unadulterated woman wrapper. Just imagine what would have happened if he won. What annoys me is that the likes of Akpabio knew all these and kept quiet. He even confessed that the problem of allocation most states have now stemmed from deziani not remiting any inflows to federation account from NNPC for over 7 months. Wat a shame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
That remark by Akpabio was very wrong. The minister is not answerable to any governor, but the President.
Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by homesteady(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
That remark by Akpabio was very wrong. The minister is not answerable to any governor, but the President.

You don't know the intention he had for wanting to reach out to her! Besides he is a governor of an oil producing state, so he would have many things to discuss with her.

3 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
homesteady:

You don't know the intention he had for wanting to reach out to her! Besides he is a member of FEC and the governor of an oil producing state, so he would have many things to discuss with her.
Akpabio was not a member of the FEC. His state may be an oil producing state, the oil belongs to the FG. The FG pays the state 13% derivation while the companies exploring the oil pay royalty. Akpabio calling the Petroleum Minister was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by 9jatriot(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
chukel:
This has really confirmed Jonathan to be pure, unadulterated woman wrapper. Just imagine what would have happened if he won. What annoys me is that the likes of Akpabio knew all these and kept quiet. He even confessed that the problem of allocation most states have now stemmed from deziani not remiting any inflows to federation account from NNPC for over 7 months. Wat a shame.

Did he really say the bolded

Politics is such a dirty game, I swear. No morals, just dog eat dog. selfish interest etc.

1 Like

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Chanchit: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mehn! When witness don plenty reach like this e mean say e don be for Dieziani.

2 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Ilekeh(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
saintopus:
To me this demonstrate a sense of responsibility. If a prominent oil producing state governor could not access a minister it shows that the amount of money dangled before the public as monies stolen by the woman are mere propaganda aimed at smearing her image.

Jesus, you're dumb as fuccck.

No one is above the law. Thank Yoruba for this change in government or else Criminella would have been riding Nigeria to hell.

7 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by Captainswag225(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
shut up o.p. U are a liar jux like buhari and akpabio...... The truth abt u people will eventually come out.

1 Like

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by modath(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
9jatriot:

Politics is such a dirty game, I swear. No morals, just dog eat dog. selfish interest etc.

Wish you'd watched it, you'd have been awed.

I remember the way akpaabio was going on & on during goodluck's campaign at the nest of champions stadium like he is/ was the best thing since sliced bread.

What is so shocking is that he said it without any emotions, even with a sense of relief by asking kachikwu if he'd not do same..

Jonathan did himself a great disservice...

I even almost pity him...

7 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by modath(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Jesus, you're dumb as fuccck.

No one is above the law. Thank Yoruba for this change in government or else Criminella would have been riding Nigeria to hell.

You are wicked ooo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by chukel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
9jatriot:

Yes he did. He said diezani did not remit anything to federation account from NNPC for the last 7 months of the last administration. That they only had income from customs, firs and other agencies.

1 Like

Re: "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio by sandraokosun: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Akpabio was not a member of the FEC. His state may be an oil producing state, the oil belongs to the FG. The FG pays the state 13% derivation while the companies exploring the oil pay royalty. Akpabio calling the Petroleum Minister was wrong.
but as the chief security officer of the state, dont u think he knew certain things abt the host communities who maybe could have reached him as their representative. Frm the anger he spoke with i saw he still isnt over it which eva way u want to say it,
akpabio deserve to be invovled,
how then can the ordinary
people of the state get the
attention of the nnpc gmd if
their gov with all conection cant. If the state wishes to take back
its oil and be on its own what
would fg do. Is akwa ibom oil
their right or privilege

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash / BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O / 97% Vs 5% DPR (PICTURE ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.