Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic (24124 Views)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Pot-Bellied Man Stuck In Between Tractors (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by winetapper: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
10 things to do while stuck in Nigerian Traffic
#LightMustShine
No time to waste lets keep the ball bouncing cheesy

1. Do some shopping :
Yes some shopping, the hawkers in traffic can be able to provide you with definately all that you need for your daily activity ranging from fruits,clothings,soft drinks,drugs,home appliances etc. Even if it is not avialable at the moment just make the order and it is avialable the next minute grin

2. Update yourself
When stuck in traffic and you are sure you aint leaving that point the next minute.. Kindly switch off the Engine and update your self with your cell phone,tablets,laptop by logging on to your favourite news blog/site smiley

3. Relax
cool after a long stressful day at work and you are stuck in traffic just lower your sit,push it back, strech your legs and listen you the cool music from your radio smiley
Until the next Danfo driver hits your Glass
: Oga de move now :\

4. Complete your Daily Activity
Maybe you have any unfinished project in office or your business still needs you at that time you can adjust your seat, switch on your laptop and get the work done ! cheesy

5. Listen to Music or Watch Videos
Yes, that cool video you have been longing to watch or that music thay you always wish you have time to listen to.. Stuck in traffic is always one of the best time to listen to them . Enjoy !

Please Help save Baby Light , She is in serious need of your Help to complete her Heart Surgery.
#HelpsaveLight
#LightmustShine smiley
Thank you in advance

6. Refill your Stomach cheesy
And that moment you are very Hungry and you know there is nothing you can do other than #Gala_ati_Lacasera cheesy cheesy

7. Tidy up your Car
Yes most times the only time we have to wash our cars is on saturdays or sunday and during week days the heighest we do is using rag to clean the exterior part.. Now during traffic you can use the moment to tidy up your car, the dust,littered papers,etc wink
@kingtom take note tongue

8. Talk with the next Driver
cheesy lol yes it is fun, wind down your glass and be like.
Me: Mehhn where have you been all this years tongue

9. Meditate,Prepare yourself Mentally
When stuck in traffic is also one of the best time to meditate, review your day activity at work, things you did and things you failed to do, correct your self and also plan for the next day activity smiley

10 . ** Feel free to add yours **

Written by : Winetapper cool

Source of Inspiration : #HelpsaveBabyLight,# LightMustshine

50 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by EgusiSoup: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
FIRST TO COMMENT AGAIN

.look at what this APC Government is causing? I thought they say we will not has traffic again? undecided

Burukutu sipping burantashi kunu drunk dullard government including all the APC e-diots in this forum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by MizTyna(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
But seriously,you can buy ugwu,meat,fish,pepper while stuck in traffic. Everything is available! Lol!

11. Transfer money to Light Ayodeji

SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!
Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old,
to have a wonderful long life. By donating, we can give her life-saving
surgery for her heart condition and
respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million
for heart surgery in India. Please help us
save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the
following account and sending this message
to everyone on your phone.
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Thank you, for your contribution to saving Light's life

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Beesluv: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Buy gala and lacasera

Hmmmmm, that no.2 is risky o. I hide my phones in hold up esp when I wind down.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by iamkingzlee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
I do number8 like everytime i'm stucked up in traffic. I"ll be like;

'Chairman Chairman! How you dey naa? This one wey you fine like this wetin happen cheesy Trust Nigerians naa... we go start to dey jist like sey na my correct G! and the rest is history... grin

#LightMustShine

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by kinglekan: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
winetapper:

3. Relax
cool after a long stressful day at work and you are stuck in traffic just lower your sit,push it back, strech your legs and listen you the cool music from your radio smiley
Until the next Danfo driver hits your Glass
: Oga de move now :\

See this man ooo, u wan make some people doze off for traffic? Knowing fully well that certain peeps like tosyne2much and Co are difficult to wake up? Even if u pour water for their head dem go just change gear.

Abeg oga tosyne and Co kindly disregard the aforementioned cos una nor follow. grin

7. Tidy up your Car
Yes most times the only time we have to wash our cars is on saturdays or sunday and during week days the heighest we do is using rag to clean the exterior part.. Now during traffic you can use the moment to tidy up your car, the dust,littered papers,etc wink
@kingtom take note tongue

In other words make oga Tom go fetch water begin dey wash car for traffic? I concur grin

#LightMustShine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by naijaboiy: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
#LightMustShine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Funjosh(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Come down from the bus and start selling cold pure water, lacasera, gala, plantain chips, or guguru and groundnut once the road is free just board another bus go home and count your money cheesy grin

#LightMustShineAgain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice one op kiss

#LIGHTMUSTSHINE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Aminat508(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice one @ Op

, help light cry cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by MrMcJay(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls, check my signature, a little angel needs your help.

#LightMustShine

LMS

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by LordOfTheWeed: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Look for trouble

That's one of the best way to catch fun when you are stuck in a heavy traffic in Lagos.. .. .. We all know how okada and maruwa riders always try to escape traffics by squeezing themselves through the little space available for pedestrians making it unbearable for pedestrians to pass, just open your car door in a way that will block their passage and watch them rant in annoyance grin

Or call the hawkers and price their goods at annoying prices, mostly the igbo hawkers grin

NB: Make sure you are putting on a curse-proof before you do so grin grin grin

cc: winetapper, lalasticlala, Awon werey 100%
#LightMustShine

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by adewaletb3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Never put your phone on your laps with the window slid down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Phantom2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
toast pretty female drivers cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by seunkeji5(f): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
help save baby light

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by KingTom(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
My car is immaculate and in tip top shape! Its shiny black paint glistens and attracts envious stares wherever I go. tongue but enough about me, please guys, baby light needs your help. Check my signature. cool

#Lightmustshine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by qhutetomsel(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
God help you try talking with a sadist driver. lol
#helpsavebabylight #lightmustshine

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by peeparty(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
when in traffic:

1:open your door.

2:come down.

3: open the back door.

4:Jump inside and sleep.

or you can come down and sit @bonnet and have an imaginary argument with a person.
and be very serious about it....

#Lightmustshine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by olu4life(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
I do more of 5 and 6 in traffic, just like I'm doing right now wink
*eating gala with fan yorghurt* Next!!!
Lalasticlala o ya come and tell us ur own na

#LIGHTMUSTSHINE

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Leyemoshood: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmmm

#LightMustShine

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by veekid(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nothing wey we no Go hear!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by sabaeh(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
tru
Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin

check my signature.
Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by olahero(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
hok
Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
READ A CHAPTER OF "AMERICANAH"

grin
Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Sweetyie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bring out your phone and log on to nairaland.com and struggle ftc

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Titihaino(f): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
If u try no. 2 and 4 for cms traffic, u go learn enough lessons grin
Re: 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic by Lovexme(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Buy Gala and Lacasera, and hold your peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa / Why Do People Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.