Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

“is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond (1216 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Jbond(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
This goes out to all the ladies on this forum.

From a financial standpoint, a wife is better off than a mistress. She has a ring, cash, gifts, wedding anniversaries, thanksgiving service, birthday parties, clothes and asoebis, the house, kids, a car, monthly upkeep, inclusion in the will, loyalty and the security of always being the Mrs.

A mistress is better off than a prostitute. She gets to have surprise gifts, cash on request, paid rent and few extras thrown in. Anything but a diamond ring.

A prostitute only has what she bargained for. Nothing more… except perhaps an unwanted pregnancy or an STD.
Good businesses operate on building long-term relationships that become more like an ongoing affair or better yet a lasting marriage than a one-night stand.

A business doesn’t thrive or last long if it only seeks an opportunity to have a one-off transaction with its customers. Great businesses seek to evolve beyond just having transaction and seek to have a lasting interaction with every customer.
Bad businesses operate from a prostitute’s mentality and always have to be by the road-side looking for the next customer. With the constant risks of attracting the wrong type.

So to my dear ladies, sit down, put on your thinking cap and figure out a way to ensure that you remain top-of-mind for your customers.
Here are some simple examples, a university will do well to have an alumni to ensure that they keep in constant touch with their graduates.
A web development firm will do better if it offers a monthly maintenance service to update their client’s website and also a yearly hosting service renewal.
A bank will be a lot better off, if it figures out a way to seduce it’s customers to open a “family account” for a customer’s spouse and their kids also.
A software company like Microsoft makes its billions by offering annual updates and new application licenses.
A pastor who wants a national or global church, will thrive by setting up a system where it’s members have regular cell group meetings, fellowships, Bible study programs and weekly prayer groups that deepens the bonds of its members.
To increase your profitability and ensure that it is a lot harder for your customers to get seduced away by the competition, figure out a way to ensure that your services aren’t just one-off transactions, but on-going affairs and interactions. That way your customers stay married to your brand.
Good luck!

Cc: Seun,Lalasticlacla

7 Likes

Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Vinshu(f): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Customers?

1 Like

Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Jbond(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
Customers?

yup
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Vinshu(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jbond:
yup

OK but who are the customers?
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Jbond(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

OK but who are the customers?
Men of course.
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jbond:
Men of course.

You sent me a PM?
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Send me your email address....
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by LhoLar01: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Funny but true
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by amakadihot87(f): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one but must it always b with d ladies
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Paschaline20(f): 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
true talk, nice update.....
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by Kwinolly(f): 2:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Helo jbond..i cant access the email account that u emailed me bt am very active with this one..please email me so i can get intouch with u. Kwinolly@gmail.com
Re: “is Your Business A One-night Stand?” By Jbond by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

I Masturbate To Photos Of The Woman With The Longest Hairs / How Many Ladies Can Do This? / How To Find A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.