Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. (6890 Views)

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
I watched with utmost disgust and disbelief,the defacing of Nairaland,with the usual lies and propaganda meant just to hype the performance of Babatunde R.Fashola,just to whitewash his already detained public perception.

A man who riddled lagos purse with billions of debts,which has of course mortgaged the future of both the state,and her residents,must never be fine-coated.

Citing US debt profile,which is a healthy debt,so as to justify driving a two edged sword into Lagos purse,without anything to show for it,is not only silly,but a huge punch on common sense.

Fashola told the senate that today,everybody ruashes to US for medical tourism and education,but he never told them the outstanding things people rush to do in Lagos(which other states lacks),that justifies her huge debt profile.

I belief Aragbesola would have said same,had he been drafted into the list,without telling Nigerians why the state of Osun which is no better than a war torn somalia,is in total collapse.

Is APC giving us tips on the future of Nigerian economy(borrowing and more borrowing,without anything to show for it),via one of their kleptomatic governors?.

May i ask,why do Yorubas have prepondrance for whitewashing criminals of their ethnic extraction,while painting others black?.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by HungerBAD: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Loser.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by kokoA(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gerara hia mehn.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Descartes: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
That's hypocrisy which is the highest form of deception

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by tpiander: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stop hating.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola must be told in clearer terms,he is a criminal.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by kingdompropty: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why won't they hype their own. That's all and the best they have.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
I pity igbos joining the bandwagon of these michievous lots. They didnt say anything about fashola dodging the 78 million naira website and 300 million naira borehole but as soon as Stella oduah stood up to speak they started shouting thief. hypocrites

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Loser.
Tagging me a loser so as to blackmail me,won't solve your problem.tackle the issue,and leave my person out of your madtness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:
Stop hating.
No,am not hating,am stating the obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by tpiander: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
No,am not hating,am stating the obvious.

envy will get you nowhere.

learn to appreciate people.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by fyneguy: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Another wailer spotted

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by modath(f): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP,

Transfer your aggression back to Akpabio, who finally pulled the plug on that comatose contraption of corruption called PDP..

Since yall aint have nothing to be proud of let alone rejoice over, we are here with our umbrellas, you can't rain on our Parade.

Oduduwa a gbe wa...

Eko o ni baaje ooo..

Nigeria o ni daaru..

Sai Fashola

Sai Buhari

PMB-23

Proudly deceptive & treacherous!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
tpiander:

envy will get you nowhere.

learn to appreciate people.
[/s]cheap black!.Their is no atom of envy whatsoever in my post.stop yarning dust,and face the issues raised.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by tpiander: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
blah blah blah blah

is it you they should hype?

list your achievements here, let's see them.

maybe you'll get a few hypes although going by your bad belle, I suspect your main achievement is just that - bad belle.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Descartes: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder how the quota system SAN managed to scale through the screening process

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Godfullsam(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
I know the op must be one of the frustrated children of hatred and perdition from south b-east.

If you want to know what people are rushing to lagos to do to justify Fashola's debt, why not go to one chisco or ekene dili chukwu park and ask ur brothers who travel to lagos everyday?

Even the best state governor in your god - forsaken eastern region is not better than Aregbesola.

Pls note, HATRED WILL NOT TAKE U ANYWHERE..

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by tpiander: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Descartes:
blah whine bad belle

and here we go again.

more jealous.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
modath:

OP,

Transfer your aggression back to Akpabio, who finally pulled the plug on that comatose contraption of corruption called PDP..

Since yall aint have nothing to be proud of let alone rejoice over, we are here with our umbrellas, you can't rain on our Parade.

Oduduwa a gbe wa...

Eko o ni baaje ooo..

Nigeria o ni daaru..

Sai Fashola

Sai Buhari

PMB-23

Proudly deceptive & treacherous!!
[/s]Do you av' indomie for brain?.Just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Sweetguy25: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'm an Igbo man and I must confess, Fash killed it.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Movic1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stupiid igboman.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I'm an Igbo man and I must confess, Fash killed it.
So how did he kill the 78 million naira website and 300 million naira borehole question

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
Godfullsam:
I know the op must be one of the frustrated children of hatred and perdition from south b-east.

If you want to know what people are rushing to lagos to do to justify Fashola's debt, why not go to one chisco or ekene dili chukwu park and ask ur brothers who travel to lagos everyday?

Even the best state governor in your god - forsaken eastern region is not better than Aregbesola.

Pls note, HATRED WILL NOT TAKE U ANYWHERE..
[/s]Many are mad,few are roaming the street!.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Sweetguy25: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So how did he kill the 78 million naira website and 300 million naira borehole question

He said he doesn't set contract prices, Which is a perfect excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:

is it you they should hype?

list your achievements here, let's see them.

maybe you'll get a few hypes although going by your bad belle, I suspect your main achievement is just that - bad belle.
You are going it personal,retrack your path,or you will regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by aresa: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
@ OP emeka the shop apprentice, get off Nairaland and face the spare parts den say make you sell or oga IKEchuku go send you back to the village...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:

He said he doesn't set contract prices, Which is a perfect excuse.
hehehehe...That means we should never accuse anyone of corruption because they dont set contract prices... Obasanjo, Atiku, Fashola, Babangida, Amaechi, Diezanni etc are not corrupt since they don't set contract prices

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Godfullsam(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]Many are mad,few are roaming the street!.

Guy you are the mad person here, you just succeeded in showing ur madness for people to see...

Hatred is worse than madness and it's a slow killer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
aresa:
@ OP emeka the shop apprentice, get off Nairaland and face the spare parts den say make you sell or oga IKEchuku go send you back to the village...
[/s]Aresa the madt man,i know you av' got issues with Igbo people,but don't mistake me for one.LANCHOU!:-D

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hehehehe...That means we should never accuse anyone of corruption because they dont set contract prices... Obasanjo, Atiku, Fashola, Babangida, Amaechi, Diezanni etc are not corrupt since they don't set contract prices
You can see how far some people reasons.Whats the difference between Fashola and goat?.Nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by rhymaster: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Most of these south beasterners are JUST TOO DU.LL to be a living thing!

Why not go and mind your dead country buhahahafra? Nigeria is talking even dead country beasterner also thinks it has a point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by tpiander: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
I am going it personal, i should retrack my path,or I will regret it.

reveal yourself or you are a coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Share Emotional Story And His Encounter With Dstv about his research in 2010 / NNPCL To Inaugurate AKK Gas Pipeline December / BREAKING: President Buhari Appoints Ogbonaiya Onu As SFG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.