Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar (61057 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by olamide07(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:
Mtcheww.. What's the difference between N225 and N226
one Naira grin
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by sammyj: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
To a common man its nothing but to the business man and big men it's a big deal to their business bottom line!!!
khenykhey:

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by CreativeWeb(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:

Bros, you think 1 Naira is a small money? It's not. In business, even 10Kobo is a big money. What matters is when you multiply the 1 Naira into 1 million, then you have 1 million Naira. If you are to pay 1000 USD for something, intead of you paying 226,000, you will be paying 225,000. That one thousand Naira is something.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by godoluwa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:
God bless you. until $1 = N1, notin to rejoice about
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by ovela: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=khenykhey post=38987063]Mtcheww.. What's the difference between N225 and [b]N226[ how will u understand wen u dnt know business. Moreover u haven't changed Dollar b4.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by KiNiBiGd: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:

Simple mathematics the answer is 1naira
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Obinoscopy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Keneking:

Are you the real obinoscopy undecided
I am.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by ovela: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
How will u understand wen u dnt know how to trade in business. M very sure u haven't changed Dollar in ur life time b4.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by princejenks(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
All this manipulations of the naira can only bring temporary relief but cant stop the inevitable. Cbn should do the needful which is to devalue the naira further.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by oshinbanjo: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
ope oooo!
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Brandomg: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:
N1 stup1d!
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I am.

Forgive me, please I would know to know you better.

1. Who are you in this forum?
2. What do you do on NL?
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by dwebdesign(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am happy to hear this. Goodnews about my country Nigeria in a long time. change will come and stay. A better and true giant of africa will rise again and the day when naira was stronger in value to the $ dollar will come. Am not dreaming. I believe In Nigeria.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Obinoscopy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Keneking:

Forgive me, please I would know to know you better.

1. Who are you in this forum?
2. What do you do on NL?
1. I'm Obinoscopy, a regular nairalander just like you.

2. I do what other nairalanders do: view threads, comment on them once in a while. I also create threads atimes.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
1. I'm Obinoscopy, a regular nairalander just like you.

2. I do what other nairalanders do: view threads, comment on them once in a while. I also create threads atimes.

Great.

How come most nairalanders mention your name especially when they want the attention of Lalasticlala, Seun others. Are you related to them?

Do you have front page landing rights?

Are you related to anti-spam bot?
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Edoblakky(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
It's true that the price of oil appreciated recently but I'm sorry to announce that the price began to fall again from $53 three days ago and as I type this, the price is now $49. I just hope this does not weaken the Naira further.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by ibkgab001: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
425.00 USD = 84,587.70 NGN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Obinoscopy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Keneking:

Great.

How come most nairalanders mention your name especially when they want the attention of Lalasticlala, Seun others. Are you related to them?

Do you have front page landing rights?

Are you related to anti-spam bot?
No, I'm not related to them. They're all nairalanders just like you and me. But in addition, they also move interesting threads to the homepage. I do that too. You can help by recommending frontpage worthy threads to the mods or the supermods. Be rest assured that it'll be considered.

And no, I'm not related to anti-spam bot. But I must add that the bot complement the actions of the mods.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Slickest(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
babasanti:
Ordinary 1naira and is good news. Foolish nigerians. Country of 170million MUMU
Well, its sad buh ur father is among d 170million mumus, ur mother, ur entire family...

Ignorant orangutan, am sure ur education wasn't complete that's y u'll neva kno aw valuable a naira is in d foreign exchange market...

Nd m sure u'll smile wen ur adressed as a leader of tomorrow
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by grandstar(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
If the government can not reduce the disparity to between the official and parallel market to no more than 3%, they should shut up. That is the acceptable limit that any disparity is permitted to reach. Anything more encourages round tripping
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by lebete3000: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
SirExperience:
AFTER weeks of free falling against the Dollar, the Naira on Wednesday firmed against the dollar at the parallel market.

The naira gained N1 on Wednesday afternoon as it traded for N225 against the dollar after previously trading for N226 against the dollar.

In the same vein the naira also appreciated in value at the official interbank rate as it gained
N0.02 to trade at N196.98 as against its previous value of N197.

Traders at the parallel market expressed the belief that the naira might experience further appreciation as the price of oil at the international market went up recently.

The price of oil has risen to 50.15 dollars at the international market.

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/naira-appreciates-against-the-dollar-at-the-parallel-market/

Abeg make we hear word jarey. today appreciate 2morow depreciate. no be d same news we dey hear about? mtchew!
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by omojane91(f): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
winkOrdinary 1naira and is good news. Foolish nigerians. Country of 170million MUMU.
Well, m excluded

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Youngzedd(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:

That's exactly what I am trying to figure out here.

How could we be rejoicing for just one naira difference.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Youngzedd(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
babasanti:

Mumus grin grin
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by don4real18(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:
Multiple both figures by a billion and you will know why we should be happy with just a naira difference
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by koredex4love(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
We keep deceiving ourselves, it appreciate ,it appreiate,...and bank still keep charging extremely higher even dollar is cheaper at Aboki place now.
Make God deliver us from false alarm in this country where 40% nee has it,over 60%hai.
Ye ye fifu!!!!
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by Itzogunsakin(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
babasanti:
Don't forget you'll be counted among the MUMU's!
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by frisky2good(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Multiply 1 million dollars by 225 and 226 then subtract the smaller from the larger. You will surely notice a difference.

khenykhey:
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by frisky2good(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
When naira wan fall, e dey fall yakata. When e wan appreciate na by kobo kobo. Anyways, e ku appreciation oooo.
Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by drnelson: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
1 naira appreciation and you ppl are happy like this.....

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by lormarx: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
khenykhey:
make U no mind them dear. Make we clap for Naira. Dollar,Euro and pounds no be peoples currency.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar by nephemmy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
fluctuating Naira...hummn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opening A Pharmacy / CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.