Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (244874 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by jislord94: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
@Classcaptain......Nistorryory very interesting...Keep it up. smiley
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
jislord94:
@Classcaptain......Nistorryory very interesting...Keep it up. smiley

Thank u Sir
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by slimbiggy(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I meant "nice thread".. Na typo error cool

u dy play nairabet 2much
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by harthonder(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Interesting...
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Valwezzy: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Can't believe I followed this story till the end despite being a ghost reader. I guess I obeyed the law of reflex action.:-).:-).:-) (if that exists at all)

@ClassCaptain,I've got one word for your story.
#DOPE.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ammy4id: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Classcaptain you get my back in prayer this morning wen I finishing reading the story, I pray that something good will surely come your way also wish you could have your own blog that will be bigger n popular like Linda ikeji even more Dan that. I say JAZAKULAHI KAHIRAN. AMIN

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Blackavast(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
lantessy:

Abeg include me
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Blackavast(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode Finale and The Final Episode is Left ...

follow and pm me if u want your moniker to appear I'm d next Stories

" Lost in Lagos
" A day with an Upcoming artist "
" Why I no go do money ritual again"
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"
" How 2go relationship led me to Psychiatric home 2"

bless.

Black avast
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Blackavast:

Black avast
ok
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Valwezzy:
Can't believe I followed this story till the end despite being a ghost reader. I guess I obeyed the law of reflex action.:-).:-).:-) (if that exists at all)

@ClassCaptain,I've got one word for your story.
#DOPE.

Thanks boss
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Okaakoko(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:

EPISODE FINALE

I lost d 40k bet.i lost 250 thousand naira plus d Gifts ,clothes and shoes Found in mrs akorowem car which obviously she was bringing for me

I lost my fine boy face as even if it did heal up,d deep scar would still be visible, i lost four of my closest and most trusted friends,i lost my gateman,i lost my home ,i lost my education, my chances of ever getting pussy again ,marry or even give birth.

Greatest of all ,what even caused all dis trouble in d first place, I lost inchinbong's pussy ..i could care less about her death if i had bleeped her already before the Devil came.

I Laid in the accused box.All hope lost,weak from d beatings and extreme torture from d police officers while in detention,broken by the severe pain and bleeding in my asshole after several assaults in my short time in d prison by numerous Hot prison mates,shattered by d betrayal of friends and most trusted associates and haunted by the deeds of my turbulent past.

, I looked back to see the Face of my anxious and scared Beautiful Mother, as the Judge,gathered his papers to announce d Final judgement after enough time of investigation and argument..

" After the various arguments by the counsels and the evidence and witnesses brought to the notice of the court which all have been properly examined and checked to follow constitutional procedures in fairness,equity and good justice ,this is my judgment,

.It does not matter whether i go to prison..It does not matter when i am released to go free..Neither does it matter whether i am going to be killed..None of these will transform me.The real lessons God wanted me to learn i have learned..I have learnt not to trust.i have learned to desist from a wayward life and most inportantly,i have learnt that no matter what.God is in Control..

.I have leant my lessons and the purpose of what i went through as been served

I could only think of one thing as the Judge readied his paper and was about to pronounce my fate ..NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS",GOD IS IN CONTROL .

THE END.

bros, you no con wake up ni?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Okaakoko(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:
You can also Check out
How 2go relationship landed me in Psychiatric Home 1
www.nairaland.com/2645445/how-2go-relationship-landed-me/5#39191428

abeg give us the part two na, we don wait enough. God will always reward you
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by shona2487(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ur story did not only catch but also held my attention. I particularly love the way u managed the criticism. We r all made up of divers genetic nd social components, so it's impossible to react to things d same way...keep up d good work dude. but wait ooo, I was planning to visit someone wink #coldfeet. Lool

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
shona2487:
Ur story did not only catch but also held my attention. I particularly love the way u managed the criticism. We r all made up of divers genetic nd social components, so it's impossible to react to things d same way...keep up d good work dude. but wait ooo, I was planning to visit someone wink #coldfeet. Lool

Lool . PM ??
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by shona2487(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol ichibong ain't got nothing on Shona which means "sweetie"..pm myt be a dangerous idea ooo.. lol #jstkidding
ClassCaptain:

Lool . PM ??
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
shona2487:
Lol ichibong ain't got nothing on Shona which means "sweetie"..pm myt be a dangerous idea ooo.. lol #jstkidding

lol Just followed.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ammy4id:
Classcaptain you get my back in prayer this morning wen I finishing reading the story, I pray that something good will surely come your way also wish you could have your own blog that will be bigger n popular like Linda ikeji even more Dan that. I say JAZAKULAHI KAHIRAN. AMIN

amen ooo
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Johnkantius97(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
gykes:

@classcaptain just had to come of hiding. Been a ghost reader from page 0 and must confess you are much more than a talent, you are a money bag who is yet to discover himself.

The fear of that thunder is the beginning of Wisedom lol

That thunder no fit affect me.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mrsbieber(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lamexx:

Autograph by this time. Make I no us BODY LANGUAGE locate you ohh. I am the personal assistant to the ClassCaptain.
hmmm dnt know wat to say
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Ibiblaze(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by uchegodswill34: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
class captain create a line for this story and hook urself up with a director, make them buy the story b4 person steal am o. Good work
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by dhummystecah(f): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Methylblack:
Viewing this topic: ajensly1987(m), funnyme(f), oniye, youmour(m), Scillia, jealous91(m), coconuthead(m), justcallbuki(f), Gideon9947, Felinize, Valwezzy(m), sadiku95(m), Enangson(m), flowjoe, Woke4all(m), Juliearth(f), mzoyindamola(f), agriboom, yusufibrahim(m), Treasurewamiri(f), Simoneblosson(m), Iamsolslim(m), Sugaken(m), OkwuruOKARISIA(m), Audinowing(m), Fastlearner(m), Oohmyson(m), otomatic(m), lifter(m), maikux, udumosam23(m), osemeka, Sunexy(m), gerrardomendes(m), olerugod, dayo8080, toluleke(m), barackosuco(m), NaijaUntamed(m), daygeee(m), labi6, Methylblack(m), daresimon(m), lilbethlars(f), nollyway(m), grunerite, dhummystecah(f), Alexshey(m), usj(m), tjfulloption(m), wiseworld(m), mikeeze and 56 guest(s)
??
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Ngoziezel(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mehn.... av gat no other option than to comment.... because anyone that sees a good thing and refuses to appreciate it is capable of giving a deep scar on the face... #winks.
Nice work dear... May God continue to equip your brain.
... Ehen... before I forget sef... I no mind if my moniker features in your next story..... #Smiles.....
@Classcaptain
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by croSStodds(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
classcaptain!You are a typical quintessence of impeccability at its culmination (peak).your modus operandi of describing the scenarios is hilariously jocular but at the same time fabulous even though some were erotic.more proficiency to your adroitness bro.I'll also advise you to ignore those inconsequential nincompoops(evegran and co) who're fabricating denigatory conjectures just to portray you as an alchemy of disparagement.I rarely post but I just had to unknot my tie of apathy and languidness so as to appreciate this outstanding story of yours.it's so perspicuous you're congenitally talented.more reflex action to your instinct! peace!

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by lantessy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
undecided
croSStodds:
classcaptain!You are a typical quintessence of impeccability at its culmination (peak).your modus operandi of describing the scenarios is hilariously jocular but at the same time fabulous even though some were erotic.more proficiency to your adroitness bro.I'll also advise you to ignore those inconsequential nincompoops(evegran and co) who're fabricating denigatory conjectures just to portray you as an alchemy of disparagement.I rarely post but I just had to unknot my tie of apathy and languidness so as to appreciate this outstanding story of yours.it's so perspicuous you're congenitally talented.more reflex action to your instinct! peace!
Are you preparing for GRE?

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by spicy244(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Woooowwwww..... can't believe i can read from pg 13-30 without a break ....

first time i will follow a thread to the end ..

nice piece classcaptain and a million kisses for that. You made me forgot my worries that has been keeping my bp high .

God bless u .....can't wait to av more from you.
The fact that the story was full of suspense and at the same time unpredictable +having good lessons and likewise cracking the rib out makes it #DOPE#. Giving u 98% bro .... Nice wrk

The fact that u use peoples moniker made the story #gbam#

Evergran part got me lol in the office today like.....

Infact, short of words

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by OmowumiJ(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
croSStodds:

shocked Omooo
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by spicy244(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
croSStodds:

Kilode? all these for classcaptain?
In one sentence
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by luorquay: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
tjfulloption:
I Distinguish Nairalander tjfulloption hereby move the motion that Distinguish Nairalander Class captain be conferred with the honour of Commander Of the Federal Republic of Nairaland (CON). Pls a member should second the motion.

Attention: Senate President Lalasticlala

Distinguished fellow Nairalanders, I second the motion in support to what my fellow nairalandet has just raised

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by luorquay: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
slimbiggy:

u dy play nairabet 2much

Tosyne2much been dey check him ticket while commenting on nairaland. No be him fault.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by luorquay: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
croSStodds:

Bros please with this,I would like you to stick to your word of "rarely post" so that you don't confuse us.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ibiblaze:
Nice one

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.