Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (244906 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by dahaz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
croSStodds:
classcaptain!You are a typical quintessence of impeccability at its culmination (peak).your modus operandi of describing the scenarios is hilariously jocular but at the same time fabulous even though some were erotic.more proficiency to your adroitness bro.I'll also advise you to ignore those inconsequential nincompoops(evegran and co) who're fabricating denigatory conjectures just to portray you as an alchemy of disparagement.I rarely post but I just had to unknot my tie of apathy and languidness so as to appreciate this outstanding story of yours.it's so perspicuous you're congenitally talented.more reflex action to your instinct! peace!
someone get me a dictionary.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by sabaeh(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kudos to u ClassCaptain you really tried
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
luorquay:

Tosyne2much been dey check him ticket while commenting on nairaland. No be him fault.
The ticket sef come blow yesterday cheesy
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
croSStodds:
classcaptain!You are a typical quintessence of impeccability at its culmination (peak).your modus operandi of describing the scenarios is hilariously jocular but at the same time fabulous even though some were erotic.more proficiency to your adroitness bro.I'll also advise you to ignore those inconsequential nincompoops(evegran and co) who're fabricating denigatory conjectures just to portray you as an alchemy of disparagement.I rarely post but I just had to unknot my tie of apathy and languidness so as to appreciate this outstanding story of yours.it's so perspicuous you're congenitally talented.more reflex action to your instinct! peace!

in Addendum to The Above Robust and Loquacious post o ga onk vis a vis Audi alterem paterm,I will like to show my perasilicous and improtuhaha Appreciation and Thanks to the onomatopoeia synedoche in order to allow d daughters of Philistines rejoice.. This is my humble ogolo ma ki with colomasi carioca papaya. thank u

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Hormenah97(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Classcaptain dat was a Superb Piece, e no go bad if Hormenah97 feature for ur other Stories oo
grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
This story !!! I rate 9.8 / 10.Perfect ending,very unpredictable and full of Suspense plus Humour..

I will like to be featured in d Next story ..Preferabby as a Lover boy .. grin ..

* your first two stories are the Bomb too.Highly Recommended for a Good laugh.God will make you happy for making people happy
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by croSStodds(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
OmowumiJ:
shocked Omooo
lol!
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
:O oh no,, i don't know how i unfollowed this post
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by chii8(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
I enjoyed your story,kudos OP.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by croSStodds(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
lantessy:
undecided Are you preparing for GRE?
negative.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by TechsNG: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain, let us know when you will be needing a custom domain for your blog (i.e if you choose to go the blogging way). TechsNG Blog will be responsible for the custom domain bill. We can even help you set up the blog if need be and all will be for free. Just our little way of showing appreciation. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
tjfulloption:
I Distinguish Nairalander tjfulloption hereby move the motion that Distinguish Nairalander Class captain be conferred with the honour of Commander Of the Federal Republic of Nairaland (CON). Pls a member should second the motion.

Attention: Senate President Lalasticlala
I HON BUJEBUDANU,who also stand as the Nairaland majority leader hereby second the motion.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by spicy244(f): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
shegsky:

I HON BUJEBUDANU,who also stand as the Nairaland majority leader hereby second the motion.

I thirded it
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by spicy244(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:

in Addendum to The Above Robust and Loquacious post o ga onk vis a vis Audi alterem paterm,I will like to show my perasilicous and improtuhaha Appreciation and Thanks to the onomatopoeia synedoche in order to allow d daughters of Philistines rejoice.. This is my humble ogolo ma ki with colomasi carioca papaya. thank u

I think a spanish dictionary is needed for dis
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
spicy244:

I thirded it
Nice one my MINORITY LEADER. I think SP seun has already conferred him cos his 2go relationship storyline just hit Frontpage again.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
TechsNG:
ClassCaptain, let us know when you will be needing a custom domain for your blog (i.e if you choose to go the blogging way). TechsNG Blog will be responsible for the custom domain bill. We can even help you set up the blog if need be and all will be for free. Just our little way of showing appreciation. Cheers!
. ..

Thanks sir.pls PM me.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ayus7(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
TechsNG:
this z really nice of u bro, no doubt he deserves it. Also good t o know dat we still av nigerians out there dat can unconditionally support the gifted ones, would luv to meet nd work wt ppl lyk u. Kudos to u bro. For u, classcaptain, do nt allow urself 2 b discouraged by anyone, i hope u know dat itz totally ur decision. I'l also appreciate a cameo too. Bless u guyz
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Lol,.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
ayus7:

this z really nice of u bro, no doubt he deserves it. Also good t o know dat we still av nigerians out there dat can unconditionally support the gifted ones, would luv to meet nd work wt ppl lyk u. Kudos to u bro. For u, classcaptain, do nt allow urself 2 b discouraged by anyone, i hope u know dat itz totally ur decision. I'l also appreciate a cameo too. Bless u guyz

OK boss. thanks
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
hmnn
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
spicy244:

I think a spanish dictionary is needed for dis
lol
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
chii8:
I enjoyed your story,kudos OP.
Thanks ma..
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hormenah97:
Classcaptain dat was a Superb Piece, e no go bad if Hormenah97 feature for ur other Stories oo
grin

no problem sir
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Valwezzy:
Can't believe I followed this story till the end despite being a ghost reader. I guess I obeyed the law of reflex action.:-).:-).:-) (if that exists at all)

@ClassCaptain,I've got one word for your story.
#DOPE.

Thank u sir
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by mrklock(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
been busy with work. kudos Classcaptain
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Bola10(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Very good one class captain
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Richie0974:

Guy you never return am na, I wan use my cloth go catch one babe tomorrow. . grin
u guys r making it real and interesting
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Waoh! This is just awesome! Weldone classcaptian. You are indeed the captain of the class as you carried all the class students along to the end. I really enjoyed the story. I lovve the ending of the story, am sure nobody saw that coming, superb suspese. I won't mind to be featured in your next story. Kudos
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gen2briz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
TechsNG:

See beta persin...... . And one chick-en dey form miss know it all.

Class captain, sey I fit be assistant class captain?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by sani06: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thumbs up man,u are simply talented.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
sani06:
Thumbs up man,u are simply talented.

Thanks boss
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
charlespaker:
Hmmmn Classcaptain u sure sey u don finish this story for your head? CUZ it sounds like you are still seeking for inspiration, just saying sha,dont rush,take your time so mk u no sour d tori.....

I hope I didn't sir ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.