Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? (2331 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Itohan123(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2009
Are there any tips or tricks to find out if she is cheating?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by 190: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2009
u want 2 know
ask ur mama! angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2009
I have a tested and confirmed way of detecting female cheaters. its really sophisticated and I would not reveal it here cos the girls will take precaution. Its all for my personal use.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2009
You dont need tips, u only need to know your girl - the signs cannot be hidden.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by hollandis(f): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2009
SIMPLE!!!
If she turns her phone off for more than 6hours,and then she gives a cock and bull story for doing so.Then she was prolly somewhere banging or being banged
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2009
hollandis:

SIMPLE!!!
If she turns her phone off for more than 6hours,and then she gives a cock and bull story for doing so.Then she was prolly somewhere banging or being banged

That is not a tip. It is possible she told the other guy about you. that is she and the guy are lovers cos you cannot satisfy her. That means she would always tell the other guy when she would visit you so that he wont try to contact her that period.

whitelexi:

You dont need tips, u only need to know your girl - the signs cannot be hidden.

The signs can be hidden. That a woman behaves as if her life depends on you does not mean she does not have another man in her life. You only know if she wants you to know.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2009
dont bother to find out. they are very hard to catch. be patient she will one day play to ur hand grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
systems:

The signs can be hidden. That a woman behaves as if her life depends on you does not mean she does not have another man in her life. You only know if she wants you to know.

Depends on the guy's experience with relationships and his IQ levels. I have seen the red light from a mile in every single relationship i've had, if u know your girl, the signs cannot be hidden.
Funny enough, sometimes, the girls tell u about this new guy, describing him as a friend or something, they do this in a bid to reduce your suspicion when u hear or notice funny things. . .  I do my thing with both eyes open, i analyze and re-analyze every single statement and action she exhibits. . .  The signs cannot be hidden, not from guys who know. Sometimes it is good to act the fool while u gather your facts, but u always have that knowledge in the back of your mind that the inevitable affects every aspect of life, including relationships.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by tboy1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ whitelexi
You can never catch a cheating lady unless she slips up or decides to tell you
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
tboy1:

@ whitelexi

@tboy1, i have a 100% record at that grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by tboy1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
whitelexi:

@tboy1, i have a 100% record at that grin
grin grin grin
U think u do . . . BUT trust me bro u dont
When it comes to cheating they are really UP there
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
tboy1:

grin grin grin
U think u do . . . BUT trust me bro u dont
When it comes to cheating they are really UP there

Maybe its a gift then, but i always know. . . something changes very slightly, and that makes me switch into alert mode grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
tboy1:

@ whitelexi

tboy is correct. @whitelexi. A lady that cheats on you can never mention any other guy to you. Just as you think you are wise, some babes are wiser. Some babes have equally high IQ levels. I think you rate yourself too high.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Tonyet1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
[size=28pt]SOLUTION[/size]

act as a playa too, and imagine how another can catch you, if you were the one cheating

PEEP INTO HER HEART DEEPER, it works, aint no mind freak pls
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
systems:

tboy is correct. @whitelexi. A lady that cheats on you can never mention any other guy to you. Just as you think you are wise, some babes are wiser. Some babe have equally high IQ levels. I think you rate yourself too high.

I rate myself highly - not cos i'm proud, but cos i know grin grin  Girls hate that in a guy, but hey, i cant help it when i know!  I've dated extremely sharp girls, and i just know - i even tell them in advance what they're about to do.

Its all psychology, every action has a reason and a reaction. . .  Sometimes an action has more reactions than one. Always ask yourself why things happen, find possible answers and then watch out for the hunch. Its just like the lies thing, everyone in the world has a different face, yet everyone has the same facial signs when they tell lies. . .  You can cheat the lie detector now, but u cant cheat your own face! grin grin grin

When u make eye contact during conversations, u see it clearly too, the eyes dont tell lies grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by elowa: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
Sometimes can be hidden. It depends on the chic, some tell the new guy about their relationship so, the new guy knows he's only catching his fun and may want to play along without the boyfriend knowing anything as long as he stil wants the free Bleep. As in, no funny text(if they ever send any), no risky phone calls, they both know when when its safe to contact each other. It only takes silly mistakes for a guy to start suspecting anything. I ve seen cases where a girl says her colleague in the office is fond of pulling her legs by calling her different names like baby and sweetheart, so if u see such text on her mobile, ll u stat raisin dust over wat she takes as friendship (like u dont have female friends as well)
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Depends on the guy's experience with relationships and his IQ levels. I have seen the red light from a mile in every single relationship i've had, if u know your girl, the signs cannot be hidden.
Funny enough, sometimes, the girls tell u about this new guy, describing him as a friend or something, they do this in a bid to reduce your suspicion when u hear or notice funny things. . .  I do my thing with both eyes open, i analyze and re-analyze every single statement and action she exhibits. . .  The signs cannot be hidden, not from guys who know. Sometimes it is good to act the fool while u gather your facts, but u always have that knowledge in the back of your mind that the inevitable affects every aspect of life, including relationships.

Keep hoping in and out of relationships with your so called high IQ.  IBO IQ

whitelexi:

@tboy1, i have a 100% record at that
whitelexi link=topic=266573.msg3791317#msg3791317 date=1240917572:

I think you just flirt with the girls and call it relationship.

Maybe its a gift then, but i always know. . . something changes very slightly, and that makes me switch into alert mode grin
grin

What a gift. Your type will never marry or will have problem with wify because of the so called gift. You will even suspect that your brother bleeps your wife.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by tboy1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Maybe its a gift then, but i always know. . .  something changes very slightly, and that makes me switch into alert mode grin
LOL  cheesy grin cheesy
seem you have one of those powers like the characters on the tv show HEROES
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
systems:

Keep hoping in and out of relationships with your so called high IQ. IBO IQ
grin

What a gift. Your type will never marry or will have problem with wify because of the so called gift. You will even suspect that your brother bleeps your wife.

Power is nothing without control. There are limits to everything, knowing when to stop is key. I can understand how u can get all worked up cos u lack that ability grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
having fun mann grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by essentialB(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
Number one sign: If my guy does not store my lovely and sexy text messages for a long time in his phone it means he does not want someone else ( his other babe ) to read them. He is always deleting is messages, he has questions to answer.

Number two sign: If he is so much possesive of his phone. While with him in his house he will not keep his phone carelessly but always having it in his hand. I dont always look into my guys phone but if he keeps it near me and a call or text msg comes in, definitely I may take the phone to him and may see who is calling or texting. But when he suddenly decides to be so possessive of the phone, it means something is fishing.

Number three: If my guy is answering a call in my presence and is just picking his words one by one and either excuses me to answer it outside or tells the caller that he will call again, then something is fishing.

Number three: If my guy switches off his phone once in a while while am with him or when am not with him no matter the reason, it calls for concern.

So the few I have written here can also apply to a lady. Whenever a lady does any of the above, she has questions to answer.

The list is not exhaustive but just the few I can write now. My fingers are feeling some pains right now. To be continued later.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by ifihearam: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ whitelexi

@tboy1

You are very wrong,when your girl sudenly starts cheating on you,you must know unless you have been covered with love not to know and that is the biggest problem with guys,they act as if they dont want to now.here are some tips that would make you find out she is cheating on you:

1)She avoids receiving calls in your presence
2)If she eventually picks up the call,she sounds very defensive on the phone for you to think she is talking to an ordinary person
3)She denies you of sex especially when the other person she is seeing is gaining more ground

4)She hardly pays you a visit even when she does,she does not stay long and gives one excuse or another.

i will tell you more in my next post
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by tboy1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
essentialB:

Number one sign: If my guy does not store my lovely and sexy text messages for a long time in his phone it means he does not want someone else ( his other babe ) to read them. He is always deleting is messages, he has questions to answer.
I delete my messages everyday does not mean im a cheat. Once u check my phone 5-6 times and u dont see any inbox or sent messages, you'll get tired of asking me and you'll just stick with the program

essentialB:

Number two sign: If he is so much possesive of his phone. While with him in his house he will not keep his phone carelessly but always having it in his hand. I dont always look into my guys phone but if he keeps it near me and a call or text msg comes in, definitely I may take the phone to him and may see who is calling or texting. But when he suddenly decides to be so possessive of the phone, it means something is fishing.
Number three: If my guy is answering a call in my presence and is just picking his words one by one and either excuses me to answer it outside or tells the caller that he will call again, then something is fishing.
Number three: If my guy switches off his phone once in a while while am with him or when am not with him no matter the reason, it calls for concern.

All this 3 will be grouped as one so only 1 answer:
What if he or she is sleeping with someone who already knows u're in a relationship and does not mind.  e.g Im next to my wifey/bf/husband and the phone rings and i know the person calling me knows im in a relationship - i would pick up d phone and speak freely with the person and even say stuffs like 'ohh im just chilling with my wifey/bf/husband', the person on the line knows the score and would quickly round up the conversation and ur wifey/bf/husband next to you thinks you're the best wifey/bf/husband in the whole world
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by izeek(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
it  differs with different people,
but its common that somehow  the other guys comes to your notice from mearlier conversations with ur gf.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by tboy1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
ifihearam:

@tboy1

You are very wrong,when your girl sudenly starts cheating on you,you must know unless you have been covered with love not to know and that is the biggest problem with guys,they act as if they dont want to now.here are some tips that would make you find out she is cheating on you:

1)She avoids receiving calls in your presence
2)If she eventually picks up the call,she sounds very defensive on the phone for you to think she is talking to an ordinary person
3)She denies you of sex especially when the other person she is seeing is gaining more ground
4)She hardly  pays you a visit even when she does,she does not stay long and gives one excuse or another.

Funny dudes on Nairaland ooooooo  cheesy grin cheesy
Dude, what if she does not do any of the following u mentioned?does dat mean she might not b cheating? i.e you're getting all the sex in the world from her, she picking all calls with no probs , she stays long when comes to ur house etc

N.B
It only takes a couple of mins to bust a nut - This is for those ppl who think they know their partners whereabout everytime and think since i know his/her whereabout there is no way my partner is cheating
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
@tboy1. You are very correct.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
I always thought people were genuinely decieved when their partners were cheating, but now i know some people will continue being cheated cos their own blindness is out of this world grin

A guy who cannot spot any difference in his babe's behaviour when she's cheating is surely doomed. No girl can hide everything, there is always a clue. . . You dont even need to know her whereabouts, just call her and listen to her tone, if she's with someone, u will surely know. . . If she doesn't answer the phone, and the trend continues over a period, a trend that never existed before. . . Then u r justified if u decide to investigate.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
You dont even need to know her whereabouts, just call her and listen to her tone, if she's with someone, u will surely know. . . If she doesn't answer the phone, and the trend continues over a period, a trend that never existed before. . .

What if she and the other guy are just having fun. ie the guy knows about you and respects that fact, so she will always be calm even when with the guy. The guy fit dey give the girl wetin you no fit give. grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by essentialB(f): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2009
Unless he is just keeping a serious relationship with me and having casual flings. It is not possible for my guy to keep me and keep another serious relationship. I must catch him even if she stays in another town. When I love a guy, I do it to a fault and will surely crowd and suffocate him with love, jealosy, attention and cares that he will be afraid of even his own shadows.

If he is flinging around , that's another ball game which is dangerous on it's own because of risk of contracting all manner of diseases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2009
systems:

What if she and the other guy are just having fun. ie the guy knows about you and respects that fact, so she will always be calm even when with the guy. The guy fit dey give the girl wetin you no fit give. grin grin grin

Oh dont be silly, if there is nothing between them, she will surely be herself.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by izeek(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
well truth is, u will always see the signs when ur gf is untrue to u.
from being particular with her phone, to having one consistent caller and at a particular time too.

its ranging from one to many, but if u r sincere to ur self, u wud notice a cheat from a mile.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by ifihearam: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2009
@tboy
I have been in that situation before wherby the girl has a very serious relationship and we were still dating,it got to the point where the chik even introduces me to him as a friend,but the truth is no matter how the girl behaves with my limited experience,i MUST know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Christian Nigerian Men Have Several Wives? / I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.