Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) (38473 Views)

President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" / Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by donsteady(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by timilehing(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
So :-/
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is ojoro o....

I registered 2 years ago and the original card is not yet out.

How come Buhari that registered just few months ago has gotten the original card

Partiality cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by HandOfChukwu: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
When is he going to be presented with a brain?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by olamide07(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by menix(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
That same ID someone will ask u to pay for form..

Abegy dey never ready give us ID..
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
What of baba's cos in Daura?

grin grin
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
The National ID became important when he was elected President?
If all Nigerians waited till they were elected to an office sad sad
Sometime lets be mindful of how we celebrate disobedience sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Jydman01: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
What about some of us that have done it over a long period of time, when are we going to receive Ours...... Deres God ooo
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Olasco93: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
I don't know if i will say ''Some of these people are just doing eye service.''

I registered mine since on the 28th of December 2013, till now i have not gotten mine. And they dude below me who registered 'yesterday' is komplaining too.... Mbanuuu!

They should probe the former Directors of the NIMC since we are on Probing Era of Change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
NIMC where is my own since 4month ago #thereisGodooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by itsmayiela(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na lie
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
dt a nice try
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Enrythesis(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Its becoming suspicious, let dem share the available ones immediately
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by gungab(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
NIMC should fast track the process of issuing the permanent'let them emulate INEC
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by PrinceNwokeji: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
This corruption and not CHANGE!
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by CHILDofGOD85: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
I did mine since 2012. Uptill now nothing yet.
The annoying part is that I went to their office this year thinking I must have missed out their SMS, but they told me its not ready.

3years Nawah oo
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by DECOtech(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
myqel:
Wayoo...Baba wey just register few weeks ago don get his card while me wey don register teytey never get mine....Buhari should probe the director of NIMC angry

me wey register since 2002 nko?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by mudiana(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Baba pls probe nimc,no mind their washi cos so many Nigerians hv not seen theirs but u hv under few months.I bet u didn't even register sef but they just brought it for u...pls probe em
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by kaytolee(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
]Wayoo...Baba wey just register few weeks ago don get his card while me wey don register teytey never get mine....Buhari should probe the director of NIMC

True talk
]
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by montezz(f): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
IamforGod:
cry
I av nt recieved mine since over 5 monthhs ago!
Wats happening?
same here
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Alexisu: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
4lorunsho:
NIMC where is my own since 4month ago #thereisGodooooooooooo

Only four months and you dey complain?

My own Na 20 months now, no SMS yet.
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-r67CsW1y43Y/Vh6FF4Pf5LI/AAAAAAAG9lE/m0oM8mksvzc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari was today October 14th presented with his National Identity Card by the Director-General (NIMC) in the State house. See more photos after the cut.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-gLqQDym8AXI/Vh6FGZMsr6I/AAAAAAAG9lI/EqKcECB8Upo/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-g950OqNe0Pc/Vh6FG6je9kI/AAAAAAAG9lM/ZN7gpwiAncQ/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qn510f2pQyU/Vh6FHbYZuUI/AAAAAAAG9lY/lDa2RRx5mNs/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-buhari-presented-with-his.html

Nimc
Useless Clueless ídiots

I don register since last year yet i never see anything

Thieves
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by portside(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
I will never take this govt seriously until things are done more differently from the past, gej got his national ID, I didn't get mine and pmb just collected his and I don't know when I will collect mine
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by finalboss(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
lmao.... sm guys are fucking funny
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by lukas280(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
ho God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for is good work.tomoro dem go say na buhari do.....
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by sexydiva00(f): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na power dey talk, I don register for a very long time.
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Kenobus: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
donphilopus:
Nice one my Presidential Presido. Blabbing blabbers are gonna blab.
This is a testimony that GEJ really worked. The morribond I'd project was revived and completed by GEJ. Kudos to the Hero!
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bloody eyeservice will kill nigerians,i did mine last year june and its not ready,yet dis man gets his own overnight,GOD get una twitter handle una well done,rubbish
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by noblegrex: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
After the no 1 citizen had received his,I guess others should start expecting.that's how it should be.general distribution should follow suit.
Re: Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) by Kizmilz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
pus33:
it can only be 26 state citizen which register for it.

not inside the country of western Nigeria. only 26
y 26 state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Borehole Drilling To Mark 100 Days In Office Begins / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja / Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.