Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed (25808 Views)

Saraki Saved Buhari From Being Embarrassed In Court By IPOB - Northern Elders / REPORT | Acting President Controversy: How Saraki Saved Buhari Again / How Saraki saved Fowler, other nominees from Senate hammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by Dwilderness: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Lai Mohammed is an effective lying machine God! This man lies soooooo much Christ! Nigeria is in trouble o!
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by fuke(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2015
buchibrand:
It was obvious that the voice of those against the Kwara state ministerial nominee(now minister) was far above those in support, yet the senate president went ahead to confirm him. I wonder why the senate president had to rule-out the voice of the majority, could it be party loyalty or he has been condemned to doing just that?.

1. Has Saraki done well?
2. Could Saraki have done otherwise?
3. What would have happened if he had turn Lai mohamed down?

Are we talking about the screening we all watched or another one?
Lai Mohammed a senior politician with impeccable pedigree does need that kind of help.

You people will kill Nairaland if Seun does not wake up and clean out those who post for the sake of posting.

Many are still here because there is no alternative yet.
The moment there is a more respectable platform to post, people will move in drones.

God forbid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
buchibrand:

That of Lai mohammed was too bad. His sins are yet to be forgiven him by PDP and most Nigerians. (Has Mr President any stain?)
What sins?....you are so funny...lol
What are you talking about?....what lies and how did you he was telling lies?...I can as well tell you that Jonathan and Metuh has been telling lies since the day they were born.Hope you are going to believe me on that.What an hypocrite.The earlier you accept his nomination/confirmation,the better for you and your health.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by Pamcrest(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
sholasys:
Instead of Lai Mohammed to say what vision he has and how he's going to use his experience to contribute to the development of the country, he was throwing jabs at opposition.
He didnt say any meaningful thing yesterday

Best comment so far. On what right was Lai allowed to bow n go? Anyway he will make a good propaganda (information) minister....another chukwumerije! Hoping Buhari will curb his excesses though.
My humble two cents
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by ElFenomeno1: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Abbeyme:
You were listening to those that spoke into their microphones. Bukola Saraki heard the whole of the house.
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by ExInferis(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2015
buchibrand:

So you subscribe to such cheap excuse?

Since you were neither on the floor nor in the gallery, i dont think your conclusion is valid.

But in all honesty, the choice of lai mohammmed was a weird one. Evidently Buhari was strong-armed into nominating that garrulous clown.

In fact, i dont think the entire list was what buhari intended. I believe the 4 wasted months went into haggling with Tinubu, OBJ, TY, Atiku et al.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by texazzpete(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
buchibrand:

That of Lai mohammed was too bad. His sins are yet to be forgiven him by PDP and most Nigerians. (Has Mr President any stain?)

And those of your heroes Metuh, FFK and Fayose are what?

Hypocrite
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Abbeyme:

You'll agree that there's hardly anyone that is blameless. Everyone has a stain!
so why advocate for people in the other party to be prosecuted, when u know everybody including mista integrity is without stain?
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by flamboyantOFR: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Striker Manger. Very interesting for football fans. http://en.strikermanager.com/registro.php?id_inv=11500811
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by searay(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Flashh:

You're older than this.
Your problem is that you don't mind your business.
Jealousy go kill you
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by ManirBK: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Saraki used his veto power to confirm lai mohammed simple
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by SirNetwork(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Mr Lai Mohammed as a result of his confirmation has now been brought to national limelight where propaganda could play little or no advantage for him. We will be watching his actions and inactions.

Meanwhile, for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by kristisking(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
I thought of that too.The voices of those not in support were louder than those in support.Anyway,that's Nigeria for you.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by Flashh: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2015
searay:
Your problem is that you don't mind your business.
Jealousy go kill you
What's the Mr silly saying? Jealous because you typed rubbish like "sghdhf"? Guy reason very well.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by egobetatoday: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2015
searay:
If the make Liar Mohammed Min of Info, he will fed us lies for breakfast , launch and dinner.
How did we get to this?

na una wahala. u wanted 'change' u got it. No complaints please
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by searay(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Flashh:

What's the Mr silly saying? Jealous because you typed rubbish like "sghdhf"? Guy reason very well.
thank you for the insults
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by searay(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
egobetatoday:

na una wahala. u wanted 'change' u got it. No complaints please
bro, I'm a Senior Wailer of Nigeria (SWN)
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by abiambo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Self deception is d greatest of all f00L1shness
Abbeyme:
You were listening to those that spoke into their microphones. Bukola Saraki heard the whole of the house.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by Eluwilussit(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abbeyme:

Guy, you are a maradona. APC needs to replace Lai Muhammed with you sharp sharp. I swear you will make Lai look like a learner.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by mywells: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
tribalism
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by mywells: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
tribalism sarakey making head line than buhari.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by wealthmi1: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na who talk am say saraki saved Lai ?
Saraki saved himself and his political career as far as Kwara State's politics is concerned.
Go to Kwara State and conduct a field interview u would com to terms that he is merely trying to resuscitate his political life.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by wealthmi1: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
ExInferis:

SUPPOSING LAI MOHAMMED HAPPENS TO PERFORM FAR BEYOND UR EXPEXCTATION WAT WOULD U DO? WOULD U NOW SWALLOW UR HATE-COMMENTS ABOUT HIM OR...?
Since you were neither on the floor nor in the gallery, i dont think your conclusion is valid.

But in all honesty, the choice of lai mohammmed was a weird one. Evidently Buhari was strong-armed into nominating that garrulous clown.

In fact, i dont think the entire list was what buhari intended. I believe the 4 wasted months went into haggling with Tinubu, OBJ, TY, Atiku et al.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by abanzi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nobody saved anybody... The senators must have already had a previous meeting to decide on who makes it or not. The calling of names on the floor for confirmation was more or less a formality. If the confirmation was not already decided and agreed, those that appeared to be against by louder shouts of NAY would have rejected the result of Saraki. But they all accepted and laughed about it and moved on....
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
See how d d entire senate cowed b4 lai muhammed,he throw some jabs @ them(pdp) as if they are kids waiting 4 akara,even akpabio is excited @ see d slayer of pdp live b4 him.they always wail @ his back but when they meet him him person they chickenout like olisa metuh vslai muhammed on channel tv. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
DonBobes:

u wicked oh, u want mak efcc stil de pursue him lik duck fowl. He did d best thin oh.
Lol!
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
HRich:
I see no reason Screening them if you know they are innocent. I use to like Saraki buh this have made me to hate him. Lair Mohamed una weldone.
I don't even know where Saraki currently stand...for Us or against Us
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:
It was part of the deal between saraki, Akpabio and Buhari. The deal was to successfully screen Ameachi, Zakari Mohammed and Lai Mohammed for a drop charges against Saraki and Akpabio

We are all watching the "Change" Train move...
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2015
BabaO2:

How could the voice of less than 49 be more than 59. I said less than 49, because i know pdp senators that will not voice against Amaechi and Lai Mohammed. Moreover, all the 3 senators from his state approved him. Be sincere and stop distorting national issues. You are too petty thinking
Silly you... Did u watch AIT yesterday afternoon "Matters Arising on Ministerial Screening", what were they discussing?
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
haftob:

Someone present at the screening confirmed to me that the "nay" was more resounding than the "aye"
YES! The Female AIT reporter at the National Assembly was of the same view
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
kristisking:
I thought of that too.The voices of those not in support were louder than those in support.Anyway,that's Nigeria for you.
Re: Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed by buchibrand(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abbeyme:

But I wonder if you watched Lai Mohammed's presentation and questioning sessions?

He was well eloquent...
Eloquence or Morality? Is he better than FFK on that aspect?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.