Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Spend Today And Get It Back With Glo Free Tomorrow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spend Today And Get It Back With Glo Free Tomorrow (523 Views)

Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / Globacom Launches "Free Tomorrow"promo, Subscribers Gets 100% Airtime And Data / Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spend Today And Get It Back With Glo Free Tomorrow by lekankolade(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Spend today and Get It back with Glo Free Tomorrow!

This is really awesome and great, the last time, it was Mtn, Airtel and Now it is Glo! Looks like Nigerian Telecomm wants to start their competition once again, Yes, I really love it!

As I was just surfing the internet maybe searching for the best news that I would encounter today, but something caught my eyes, I was so astonished when I saw this word “Glo Free Tomorrow”

If you are asked what does that Glo Free Tomorrow means, probably, you will just sign and walked past that person. But after I have finished reading it, I got the whole idea, and below are the necessary thing you really need to know.

With Glo Free tomorrow, whatever you use today is credited back to you the next day. Pay today, enjoy free tomorrow. No conditions attached. This seems to be the first of its kind in the telecom industry. I know others will copy and tag it exceptional tomorrow.

To start flexing yours, just activate it by dialing *300# and you’ll get your credit back daily. It will be launched live today by 12PM, stay glued and enjoy the value of your usage back the next day.

This new plan is the first of all the Network plan in Nigeria including the launcher “GLO” but try and see for yourself as it works by spending some today and see that you get it back early tomorrow!
Re: Spend Today And Get It Back With Glo Free Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Bonus calls @ 50k/sec.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Must Have Android Applications In 2015 / Would You Buy This Samsung Tablet-tv?? Picx / Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.