Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

End of story. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End of story. (23138 Views)

His Siblings Versus Our Marriage: Is This The End Of My Marriage? / End of Part 1 / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2015
2dice:
That is it Only Nigeria ladies that will watch Mexican Movies They will be Dreaming for a Guy as Caring as one Mumu *Eduardo* Now the Got what they want They will miss use it. Well when a lady is with you that is the Only time she is your Boo.. The moment she step Outside She is for everyOne grin Kindly delete the marriage idea for now IT IS ONLY NIGERIA GUYS THAT USE LAPTOPS TO SCAM Our Ladies Use their No.6 They scam you Emotionally Financially Spiritually Physically Scamming made Easy Tell me who does it Better than OUR LADIES?? grin grin
lol thanx bro
Re: End of story. by JumpingChicken(m): 1:40am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
i really do appreciate ur input, we had misunderstanding sometime last year i called of the r/ship, guess what? SHE FAINTED AND PASS OUT WE RUSHED HER TO THE HOSPITAL FOR TWO DAYS SHE WAS IN COMA, the Dr warned we should avoid anyting that we make her think deep or angered that she has fregile heart, and is fond of crying and fainting anytine i threaned to quit the r/ship, her mum has been the one controling her heart if i may put it that way.

If she like let her collapse and wake up under truck and Oshodi. Call it off. She was pretending.

2 Likes

Re: End of story. by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2015
I For Fit Help U Investigate am Since I stay around the South East.. Well if I were you, cancel her scheduled visit...keep talking fine like everything is okay....Then Pay Her An Unscheduled Visit( I hope u have gone visit thee before though so u fit catch am red handed for I'm house)....Just take an evening trip to her krib on a cold weekend and Knock on her Door @ exactly 8 p.m. There u wud get your answer...since she's a student, she's likely to reserve weekends for Balling

4 Likes

Re: End of story. by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
thanx dear, what got me confused @times is that many people in that campus voiced for to be a decent gal unlike her twins sister, i have come across of her frnds screets chats on whatsapp how she does not have sch bf and always indoor reading, but those her behavious lately made me doubt their chats.

Well..juz ignore what her friends said abt her...u have d right to be happy & to live a peaceful life.
Re: End of story. by emma4ureal(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
(LONG STORY PLS READ THROUGH) Hello house, please i need mature advice from you guys..most of you guys that follows my oil workers thread on nairaland can recall when i mentioned that i will be getting married by next year that everybody should be geting ready to attend my TM/WW, well thus goes my story. After i ended my previous distance relationship which lasted for years before we mutually ended it base on family diffrences. I met this my new date when i came to Lagos in 2011 for a project, we exchanged contacts after which i traveled to Netherland for a training i did not called her for over a year plus because then i was still with my previous date, when i returned from my trip early Jan 2013, i called her so we got talking, along the line i traveled to her school to see her in (S Eastern Uni) "FASTFORWARD" i told her my intention of getting marry to her then, so i brought her to lagos to meet my parents and other family members, after all said and done she pleaded that i gave her time to finish her studies before any marriage proper, we all agreed early 2016 since she is in early 20
and i was in mid 20 then we are not in a rush. We have been together since 2013 to date, we have shared a good time and fund memories, i truely love her and she does too, i have tried my best to make her comfortable and take care of her and make her envy of all her female friends, i have NEVER cheated on her or have the thought of doing so despite we only see during end of every semester, and i traveled a lot and always busy with work though i make sure i do speak with her at least 3x a day with minimum of 30mins per a call just to make sure she don't feel lonely. NOW HER CRIME AND MY SUSPICIONs. Last month i called her early morning to know whatsup with her i noticed she was not comfortable speaking to me on phone i was like are you ok? I then heard a background male voice she hurriedly ended the call, when i called back i insisted she told me whose voice i heard in her house, that was when she opened up to me that the guy is her old time gf brother who came from one state in the South South to write post ume in her school i was mad @ her, after a while i insited to know her package with the guy, to my suprise the guy is to stay in her room for 2weeks plus, they share the same bed, jst living like a husband and wife though she still assured me to trust her that noting would happen between them, i was angry because she never inform me of such arrangement before saying yes to them. I SWEAR THOSE PERIOD I COULD NOT SLEEP, EVERY NIGHT I WILL BE JUST IMAGINING THINGS. that happend and gone we continue normal life, yesterday we agreed that she will be coming to lagos on saturday since she is done with her exam because we have not seen for 5 months now, she told me she needed some cash to pay up somethings and settle some debets before coming, FASTFORWARD. This night i called her to know her latest plans and verify the account she want me to transfer money to her, while we were talking i noticed she is using terms on me instead of real names, she was talking like someone that is hiding for somebody not to figure out her discussion, so i asked her are you with somebody there she said no she was alone, a min later i started hearing a phone booting sound @ background for several times, i asked her again she deinied it, as an IT guy i am, i figured out that the sound is MS Windows phone that uses such sound, & i know she does not have such phone, i threatened her, she then opened up that she with her lodge mate a guy @ that hour, i got upset why she lied to me, she started faking the call as if network is disturbing her claiming that she can't hear me well, teling me to end the call and call her tommrrow so we can talk well, i told her no to stop faking network, she ended the call, i called her back 22 times she did not pick my calls, i sent her diffrent text messages she did not reply, i told her i will never call her again if she did not pick after my calling her 2wise again yet she damm the call. After an hour she text me thus: PLS AM SORRY WE WILL TALK 2MORO I DON'T MEAN TO GOT U UPSET, DO YOU THINK IF I AM WITH A MAN I WIL PICK UR CALL IN D FIRST PLC? GUD NIT SWT DREMS. She is now claiming is a prank but hell no i don't believe her. House how do i handle this now? I really love her but i can't stand a cheat because i have NEVER cheated to any of my date before. I want to call of the marriage, i have lost the trust i have for her. I need your mature advice. Thanks all.
Bro After reading the advice from different foks ....and you keep on defending the so called crime your bae committed against you...i think yo still want to be with her...why not invite her,you guys should sit down and find a common ground to what is really going on....see if you can make her to me more committed to you .....because as i can see you are not yet ready to leave her...

BUT...i think the best advice is to leave her and find a better lady.....

3 Likes

Re: End of story. by misspicy(f): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
You really understands my situation here, the evidence is my major concern now, CHEATING? believe me my only best frnd is SHARK i spend my 90% time on water who then do i cheat with?

lol,was pulling ur legs smiley now back to evidence,i tink i af a few tricks up my sleeve, grin
note she already knows u know her game so she will be very careful not to get caught,she will deny,she will cry,she will faint... so u will act diplomatically,i tink u shuld not act like u know,send her money,buy her gifts,make her happy,act like a maga,she will feel comfortable n tink u did not catch her after all,now set her up,get someone to watch her every move, snap her activities,it will take time like 2,3 months but bet me u go catch am,please do not sex her during did period,let her crave for it,so she can run to her boyfriend....Pay her suprise visit one day,wen u feel like,it will suuprise u dat our minds can direct us

This should help

3 Likes

Re: End of story. by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
babe, is that you @ DP?

I'm afraid it is...why? cheesy
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2015
JumpingChicken:

If she ignores your calls for any reason other than she is about to die, then she is not a gud girl. She should know that you work offshore hence you naturally would be insecure so she has to always pick ur calls. And when ur fiance tells you that she had her ex or whoever it is spend 2 weeks in her room, dude u shouldn't even be seeking advise... Guy u dey craze? Abi you be yoruba boy? Bro wisen up oh.

I had a friend in the university, a very close friend and she was in a relationship with a guy who lives in lagos and we were schooling in delta state. She had issues with her boyfriend and he travelled down from lagos to see her, they resolved the issue,yet at night she let her boyfriend sleep in her room while she went to the next vacant room that had not been rented to sleep. She spent her night on the bare floor in an uncompleted room. And she was a virgin and 27yrs. That's a gud girl. Not a girl that let's her ex sleep in the same bed with her for 2 week when she is already engaged to another man. Bro unless you want to quit ur offshore job after u get married dump that chick o.... These are signs don't ignore them. You will feel heartbroken but trust me its o.k and it will only be for a while. Unless...hmmmnn. You may find urself raising another man's child or die of heart attack.

A wink is enuff for the wise.
bro the guy is not her ex, is her gf brother, though she is older that guy but the guy has huge body structure that u will not believe, my problem is nt really about the guy spending 2 weeks in her room since i believe in trust, bt the fact she never told me about it until i found out myself, i would'nt mind paying for a guest house for 2weeks 4 d guy, bt she believe she dnt want me to get upset that was why she never told me abt it. The funiest part is sharing same bed 2geda when i asked her why so? Her defence was weak, that is raining season she can't the guy to sleep on the floor, niether can she. I told her why not beg ur lodge mate guys to allow the guy be sleeping there while he eats and bath in ur house, she don't want to inconvienence anybody.
Re: End of story. by misspicy(f): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2015
halfrica:

Op should wait for prove can he stand the scene?
Can he stand it to watch her cheat?
If it was mere bf gf thing he can do it
Nt watch sumone u call a WIFE to be mehn wen a guy wants to marry a girl mentally to him she is his WIFE only d ceremony that makes it official nd av full access to d girl
So he wud wait to catch her in bed with anoda dude grinding her

Op abeg giv d girl space wen she realises her mistake she wud locate u
If u take chances ehn nd u open a thread of ow u wana divorce her i wud laff u real good! Nd assist in disgracing u angry
Abeg b smart obviously wat do u want the girls Mother to say?

Please leave my daughter??

op is d one to live with her for the rest of his life so
Parents av no say in this just op misspicy ok
Well from my experience everything is not always black and white ma,u need colours to spice ur life....the op needs to be diplomatic,i have seen alot of cases like this,that everybody thinks d guy dumped d girl not knowing d girl is a runs babe in school.alot of family blames u cnt ignore will come up,his dad might not believe him since d dad already likes d girl,he might insist op marry her,some pman are like that,he might reject every oda girl,more reason op needs evidence to clear his,name n proof he didnt dump her,she cheated,note,he said she do faint n all,her type can commit suicide,den scantee will b in big mess

1 Like

Re: End of story. by JumpingChicken(m): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
bro the guy is not her ex, is her gf brother, though she is older that guy but the guy has huge body structure that u will not believe, my problem is nt really about the guy spending 2 weeks in her room since i believe in trust, bt the fact she never told me about it until i found out myself, i would'nt mind paying for a guest for 2weeks 4 d guy, bt she believe she dnt want me to get upset that was why she never told me abt it. The funiest part is sharing same bed 2geday when i asked her why so? Her defence was weak, that is raining season she can't the guy to sleep on the floor, niether can she. I told her why not beg ur lodge mate guys to allow the guy be sleeping there while he eats and bath in ur house, she don't want to inconvience anybody.

you seem to be making excuses for her. But the decision is ur though. But I think a decent will not share her bed with any male who isn't her man. I hate to see ladies using us men. But u need to make up ur mind urself.

6 Likes

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 1:59am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

lol,was pulling ur legs smiley now back to evidence,i tink i af a few tricks up my sleeve, grin
note she already knows u know her game so she will be very careful not to get caught,she will deny,she will cry,she will faint... so u will act diplomatically,i tink u shuld not act like u know,send her money,buy her gifts,make her happy,act like a maga,she will feel comfortable n tink u did not catch her after all,now set her up,get someone to watch her every move, snap her activities,it will take time like 2,3 months but bet me u go catch am,please do not sex her during did period,let her crave for it,so she can run to her boyfriend....Pay her suprise visit one day,wen u feel like,it will suuprise u dat our minds can direct us

This should help
thanx dear, the funny thing here is that she is twins and both of them are members of nairaland and i believe she might stumble on this thread, i introduced her to Nairaland to keep her busy @ lonely time and she introduces her twins sister. Anyway i don't care if she see all these, let her see that people understands her parol, another prob here is that most of her gfs are passing advances to me and she had serious issue with them and deleted al their contacts frm my phone, right now only person that i can call if her phone is off is her twins sister, and u know her sis can never be an insider, her own parol self is worse, her own man base abroad.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2015
JumpingChicken:

you seem to be making excuses for her. But the decision is ur though. But I think a decent will not share her bed with any male who isn't her man. I hate to see ladies using us men. But u need to make up ur mind urself.
bro believe me i am really hurt right now, i am not siding her, i am only seeking for a way out nt to make mistake that will backfire...
Re: End of story. by menix(m): 2:10am On Oct 15, 2015
@scantee...

Sincerely, I feel like insulting u buh y would I want to do that to a young man without experience.

U noticed all this nd u ve not used the nxt exit..

Bro u re a maga to the gal while the main fvckers re enjoying ur goodwill..

I had something similar, liked her nd I know she does too, call her one night she picked, god I almost went mad she was been fvcked by another.

My broda, ur confusion even small cous I no get myself.

Thou, I will certainly pay her, cous she priced me..

1 Like

Re: End of story. by misspicy(f): 2:11am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
thanx dear, the funny thing here is that she is twins and both of them are members of nairaland and i believe she might stumble on this thread, i introduced her to Nairaland to keep her busy @ lonely time and she introduces her twins sister. Anyway i don't care if she see all these, let her see that people understands her parol, another prob here is that most of her gfs are passing advances to me and she had serious issue with them and deleted al their contacts frm my phone, right now only person that i can call if her phone is off is her twins sister, and u know her sis can never be an insider, her own parol self is worse, her own man base abroad.
Lol,she is a nairalander? U shuld af coded d gist naw,if this make FP,she will surely see it,well ntn spoil she will know she is caught already,she will beg u buh sir do not accept,once a cheat is always a cheat....n if u marry her,u r done for...

No need to prank her anymore tho,just ignore her,if ur pman ask abt her let him know her offence,if her mum calls u,tell her her child is a love peddler,its ur word against hers,ur decision to make,no be ur pman go marry her,its u....

so play cool n let her go,it will hurt u buh u will b fine....

Note,stop proposing marriage to girls in their early 20s especially those in school,they are not ready yet...
scantee:
ur head is really there. @ time i got confused, she gave me her password to all her social network including her yahoo mail, i have access to her whatsap chats, tweeter and bbm, she pratical using my pix as her DP in al her social media platform, i never see any atom of cheat in any of her account, except bunch of guys msges asking her out and stuffs like dat, she always tell her frnds both male/females abt me, al her frnds knws abt me very wel both her Rev Father, bt what got me confused is her recent actions, she has sworn to me on several occations that is not, bt this yesterday atitude of hers is damm suspicious
scantee:
Lol,she is a nairalander? U shuld af coded d gist naw,if this make FP,she will surely see it,well ntn spoil she will know she is caught already,she will beg u buh sir do not accept,once a cheat is always a cheat....n if u marry her,u r done for...

No need to prank her anymore tho,just ignore her,if ur pman ask abt her let him know her offence,if her mum calls u,tell her her child is a love peddler,its ur word against hers,ur decision to make,no be ur pman go marry her,its u....

Note,stop proposing marriage to girls in their early 20s especially those in school,they are not ready yet...
Lol,it happens,u r d main guy buh she have side guy,bet me d guy in her room is her bf not her friend brother....its a game sir...

I hve a friend who introducd her main guy to her side guy,d side guy will finish fvcking her,her fiancee will call babe will.gv side guy fone to talk with her fiancee,d fiancee do give side guy money...lol,am sorry sir its a game.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:13am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Well from my experience everything is not always black and white ma,u need colours to spice ur life....the op needs to be diplomatic,i have seen alot of cases like this,that everybody thinks d guy dumped d girl not knowing d girl is a runs babe in school.alot of family blames u cnt ignore will come up,his dad might not believe him since d dad already likes d girl,he might insist op marry her,some pman are like that,he might reject every oda girl,more reason op needs evidence to clear his,name n proof he didnt dump her,she cheated,note,he said she do faint n all,her type can commit suicide,den scantee will b in big mess
ur head is really there. @ time i got confused, she gave me her password to all her social network including her yahoo mail, i have access to her whatsap chats, tweeter and bbm, she pratical using my pix as her DP in al her social media platform, i never see any atom of cheat in any of her account, except bunch of guys msges asking her out and stuffs like dat, she always tell her frnds both male/females abt me, al her frnds knws abt me very wel both her Rev Father, bt what got me confused is her recent actions, she has sworn to me on several occations that is not, bt this yesterday atitude of hers is damm suspicious
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:16am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

thanx a bunch Dear
Re: End of story. by misspicy(f): 2:25am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
Okay,let me tell u a story,a guy told me abt a girl he was dating in school,she has a fiancee,d guy in school knows her fiancee,talks to him,d fiancee do send him money sef,fiancee taught d guy is just her friend,dey will finish fvcking,fiancee will call,d guy will pick talk to fiancee,now d fiancee later married d girl buh sent her packing after he caught her fvcking her school bf on their matrimonial bed o....

Note,dat guy in her room could be her bf,i dnt tink he is her friend brother from ur writeup...

Goodmorning,am off to sleep

6 Likes

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:28am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
@scantee...

Sincerely, I feel like insulting u buh y would I want to do that to a young man without experience.

U noticed all this nd u ve not used the nxt exit..

Bro u re a maga to the gal while the main fvckers re enjoying ur goodwill..

I had something similar, liked her nd I know she does too, call her one night she picked, god I almost went mad she was been fvcked by another.

My broda, ur confusion even small cous I no get myself.

Thou, I will certainly pay her, cous she priced me..
bro i have been with her for years, i can even swear 4 her that she can never try such, al these new developement happened within last month and this month. Take for e.g i played prank on her last 2 months, i called her around 11pm that i am in her state that our flight landed late, then her hostel gate has been locked she got so excited and demanded i got any available taxi frm d airport and start coming dwn to her sch, she went and gave d security guy 1k to enable him open for me when i got there since it was late already, to cut long story short abt hw it ends dat day, u see i was expectn her to ask to lodge in an hotel 2moro we see so that she wil have enough time to cover up any of her bad move, bt instead she did evrytn possible 4 me to to hostel dat nit not minding this is d first time i am coming to their sch hostel, that single act made me trusted her more, untill this last month these tinz came up.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:30am On Oct 15, 2015
bro i have been with her for years, i can even swear 4 her that she can never try such, al these new developement happened within last month and this month. Take for e.g i played prank on her last 2 months, i called her around 11pm that i am in her state that our flight landed late, then her hostel gate has been locked she got so excited and demanded i got any available taxi frm d airport and start coming dwn to her sch, she went and gave d security guy 1k to enable him open for me when i got there since it was late already, to cut long story short abt hw it ends dat day, u see i was expectn her to ask to lodge in an hotel 2moro we see so that she wil have enough time to cover up any of her bad move, bt instead she did evrytn possible 4 me to to hostel dat nit not minding this is d first time i am coming to their sch hostel, that single act made me trusted her more, untill this last month these tinz came up.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:35am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Okay,let me tell u a story,a guy told me abt a girl he was dating in school,she has a fiancee,d guy in school knows her fiancee,talks to him,d fiancee do send him money sef,fiancee taught d guy is just her friend,dey will finish fvcking,fiancee will call,d guy will pick talk to fiancee,now d fiancee later married d girl buh sent her packing after he caught her fvcking her school bf on their matrimonial bed o....

Note,dat guy in her room could be her bf,i dnt tink he is her friend brother from ur writeup...

Goodmorning,am off to sleep
hmm the thought of it is damaging my heart here..
Re: End of story. by misspicy(f): 2:37am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
hmm the thought of it is damaging my heart here..
That is why prevention is better than cure,a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage
Re: End of story. by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 15, 2015
I'll need to hear the woman's side of the story too op sad
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:47am On Oct 15, 2015
emma4ureal:

Bro After reading the advice from different foks ....and you keep on defending the so called crime your bae committed against you...i think yo still want to be with her...why not invite her,you guys should sit down and find a common ground to what is really going on....see if you can make her to me more committed to you .....because as i can see you are not yet ready to leave her...

BUT...i think the best advice is to leave her and find a better lady.....
bro i understand ur point, the truth is that is not jst that easy to send her a way without causing a conflict for both family, if ur in my shoe u will understands me beta, i can pronounce it and take action, the problem here is that i need my parents and my big sis them who have seen her as queen of the house to be on my side b4 making it knwn to her parents, my elda sis has always been siding her anytime we had misunderstanding, and there some mutual benefits going on betwen the familes which wil surely be affected if not trade wisely.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:50am On Oct 15, 2015
pinceprinz:
I'll need to hear the woman's side of the story too op sad
all her side of story so far remains denial that has never cheated on me, she is accusing me of being hypersensitive and want my mood to calm down that is why she ignored all my calls. BUT I AM NOT TO BUY THAT.
Re: End of story. by menix(m): 2:51am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:

The number of years does not matter, My broda I hate cheats like hell..

And inviting u her hostel does not prove she ain't a cheat, the gal I would say I have ever loved would always invite me to her hostel at Akoka but the day I caught her came, she was suppose to come over to Festac that morning, missing her badly decided to go over her place nd pick her without informing her, my broda nah there I know say Woman re bastardts..

Do I tell u of anoda, we spent like a year plus, Infact I have concluded that she is my wife. Had to set aside a million naira waiting to complete it wiv 500k cous I had a budget of 1.5mill...

Was doing this without telling her cous I wanted everything to be like a surprise instead she surprised me.
I don't go through her phone but God just directed me that day, behold the gal was planning her wedding with another dude.

When I confronted her, she started crying that we Igbo's hardly marry outside thus she decided to give someone a chance.

Sincerely, if marriage ain't a traditional rite from where I come, I swear Nigerian gals re not worth it..

1 Like

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 2:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Justdulla:
I For Fit Help U Investigate am Since I stay around the South East.. Well if I were you, cancel her scheduled visit...keep talking fine like everything is okay....Then Pay Her An Unscheduled Visit( I hope u have gone visit thee before though so u fit catch am red handed for I'm house)....Just take an evening trip to her krib on a cold weekend and Knock on her Door @ exactly 8 p.m. There u wud get your answer...since she's a student, she's likely to reserve weekends for Balling
bro i have not been in her schl b4, ulo akwukwo ya di na sitati ahu di b4 iputa Aba Abia state if ur coming from Enugu.
Re: End of story. by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
all her side of story so far remains denial that has never cheated on me, she is accusing me of being hypersensitive and want my mood to calm down that is why she ignored all my calls. BUT I AM NOT TO BUY THAT.

Wow! Cool. smiley

Why not drag her come Nairaland? grin
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 3:03am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

The number of years does not matter, My broda I hate cheats like hell..

And inviting u her hostel does not prove she ain't a cheat, the gal I would say I have ever loved would always invite me to her hostel at Akoka but the day I caught her came, she was suppose to come over to Festac that morning, missing her badly decided to go over her place nd pick her without informing her, my broda nah there I know say Woman re bastardts..

Do I tell u of anoda, we spent like a year plus, Infact I have concluded that she is my wife. Had to set aside a million naira waiting to complete it wiv 500k cous I had a budget of 1.5mill...

Was doing this without telling her cous I wanted everything to be like a surprise instead she surprised me.
I don't go through her phone but God just directed me that day, behold the gal was planning her wedding with another dude.

When I confronted her, she started crying that we Igbo's hardly marry outside thus she decided to give someone a chance.

Sincerely, if marriage ain't a traditional rite from where I come, I swear Nigerian gals re not worth it..
lol haa, bro it hurts because i have treated her like a queen, buy her multiples of stuffs that she will be sharing some to her frnds, anytime i am around i always make sure i flex her top best places that many gals will only dream of just to make sure no man will ever entice her with material/flexing tin. Smh for some gals
Re: End of story. by menix(m): 3:05am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
bro i understand ur point, the truth is that is not jst that easy to send her a way without causing a conflict for both family, if ur in my shoe u will understands me beta, i can pronounce it and take action, the problem here is that i need my parents and my big sis them who have seen her as queen of the house to be on my side b4 making it knwn to her parents, my elda sis has always been siding her anytime we had misunderstanding, and there some mutual benefits going on betwen the familes which wil surely be affected if not trade wisely.

Sincerely!! U re in ur Mid twenties...
What mutual benefit is greater than ur happiness..

Am beginning to doubt ur story, thou I know what love does, it's makes man stvpid.
Remember when a female neigbour gossips seeing my gal (the same one I visit @ akoka) with another dude if she goes visiting her friend, I would always feel shez blabbing nd jealous until the thing do me voom n' anya...

Ur problem is ur availability, u think if u dump this one u will find it hard getting something closer to her..
Oga do marry her, I go even come help you dey deposit sperm afterall u will be offshore most time..

6 Likes

Re: End of story. by JumpingChicken(m): 3:06am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
bro believe me i am really hurt right now, i am not siding her, i am only seeking for a way out nt to make mistake that will backfire...

I know how you feel bro... But its better to feel this way once and for all. So dump her now feel the heartbreak and move on. Otherwise u will mess up ur life and ur future and eventually divorce.... Trust me most of these girls forming decent are worse than hoes.... Be wise bro.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 3:16am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Sincerely!! U re in ur Mid twenties...
What mutual benefit is greater than ur happiness..

Am beginning to doubt ur story, thou I know what love does, it's makes man stvpid.
Remember when a female neigbour gossips seeing my gal (the same one I visit @ akoka) with another dude if she goes visiting her friend, I would always feel shez blabbing nd jealous until the thing do me voom 4 eye..

Ur problem is ur availability, u think if u dump this one u will find it hard getting something closer to her..
Oga do marry her, I go even come help you dey deposit sperm afterall u will be offshore most time..
bro calm down you seem not getting my point here, be in mid 20 or late 5
has noting to do with what is on ground nw, let me ask, can u sack your accountant without allowing him to audit of ur company account? Can u pull out of a business partnership without maping out how u get ur shares after which? That i said the family is under mutual benefit sure it has noting to do with my hapinez, bt unfornatuly my marriage is the bond to the mutual benefit, which if i pull out without carrying everybody along it might leads to the family conflict, i am looking for a soft landing whereby by marriage will be demacated frm the bond and it stand on its own witout a fight, thatz why am seeking for an advice on how to present it b4 my people.
Re: End of story. by menix(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
bro calm down you seem not getting my point here, be in mid 20 or late 5
has noting to do with what is on ground nw, let me ask, can u sack your accountant without allowing him to audit of ur company account? Can u pull out of a business partnership without maping out how u get ur shares after which? That i said the family is under mutual benefit sure it has noting to do with my hapinez, bt unfornatuly my marriage is the bond to the mutual benefit, which if i pull out without carrying everybody along it might leads to the family conflict, i am looking for a soft landing whereby by marriage will be demacated frm the bond and it stand on its own witout a fight, thatz why am seeking for an advice on how to present it b4 my people.

Wow!!!! Sorry to say this, I hate such family nd believe me u can't pull out cous the benefit supersedes ur marriage..

My uncle was denied his luv because of this same mutual benefit, all to give this igbo gal to a northern ex president son who had married his 1st.
There was nothing this family did not do to maintain this same "mutual benefit".

Well, I wish u well in ur life cous my dad being a hard fellow can't even try that with me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.