Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself (16801 Views)

How To Create Free HTTP Injector Username & Password For Etisalat Unlimited / Latest Open Vpn Config File Pls / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself by Lollifox: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Early this week, I shared How easily you can use Mtn bblite or Etisalat Social Me Pack with Http Injector and I noticed that most of us are really enjoying the Wonderful app.

Http Injector is really Good for Streaming, Downloading or Browsing webpages and its Easily bypass the Early this week, I shared How easily you can use Mtn bblite or Etisalat Social Me Pack with Http Injector and I noticed that most of us are really enjoying the Wonderful app.

Http Injector is really Good for Streaming, Downloading or Browsing webpages and its Easily bypass the Etislat Social Me Speed Limits Throttling palaba.

Today, Am going to show you how easily you can create Http Injector Config yourself. So, Am going to use Screenshot pics + Video tutorial and also writing post to explain the steps.

HOW TO CREATE HTTP INJECTOR CONFIG FILE
STEP 1. Launch the Http Injector app and Clear any existing Config file ,so as to create yours. See Pics below

STEP 2. Click On Payload Generator

STEP 3: Under Payload generator, Input the following details. see the Screenshot pics.

STEP 4: After Payload is successfully Created, Then Input your remote Proxy -ip: port as shown below:
10.199.212.2:8080 [For Mtn users]
103.10.22.242:3128 [For Etisalat Social Me Users]

Then Tick the Start SSH box if you are using SSH Server
Note: If you have existing Super Fast ip and Port for social me, then you can input it

STEP 5: Then Input your SSH Server Login details, Then click on save

STEP 6: You can start the config first before exporting it, So as to know if the details in the config are corrected. After you have verify that the config file is okay, Then stop the connection and click On Export.

STEP 7: Under the Exporting Section, You have to Input The Config File name
Then you can set security to the config file by locking some Boxes as is Shown below
Then click on Export Config, wait for it to successfully Export. Then the file will be saved to Http Inector Folder inside your inter or External storage.

STEP 8: Now try importing the config you just create to your Http Injector to know if the config file will import and Work.

Thats all About Creating Http Injector Config File.

SOURCE: http://femtopblogs.com/how-to-create-http-injector-config-file/
Re: Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself by pyod(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Does it still work?
Re: Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself by BeaconMarvie: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2018
I can't find the screen shot
Re: Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself by Stevengold(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Pictures??

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Club 10 / Glo Blackberry 10 Data Plans? / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.