Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113444 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by princdebola201(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Flog them well, their flat head has compressed their brain so they don't have an iota of respectgringrin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by porshuch: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Flog Falls from pepper tree. Chai! Umunnem insult akaria o. Is it a crime to be an igbo man? SMH

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by nochildsplay(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Hahahaha, u guyz re not stopping us but u fought along side the North to stop us from seceding abii u grew up on the rocks in Abeokuta to be so backward.

Suprise about ur fake goods clamour.
Is it that they only sell those product in the yoloba land cous u guyz can't afford the original??

U know within ur heart, that u guyz re lazy else u would be in the market competing with aliens in ur home land..
well, I don't blame the trash coming out of you , I blame the Oba Deji for for trying to show love to your ungrateful brothers in Akure by allowing some authorities in his hand ...... He should have know better that Ndigbo people are like indians, they lack respect and full of pride

As for holding the ibos back from leaving the zoo, that's a big fat lie, we just witnessed how the Akure youths are driving your brothers from their state and they still remain there NA BY FORCE TO DO BUSINESS FOR OUR LAND ? You people have refused to leave the zoo and you won't stop polluting her with different forms of crime......

I can see the hardwork in your brothers criminal activities. Ewu!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Vikto: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2015
These people should learn to stay in their own land and disrespect themselves as they want without interference from other people.
But where ever they disrespect the culture of other people, they should be flocked out.
When you go to another man's land, you either behave yourself or be shown the way out. Home is where a child learns how to behave outside. But when the child is not properly taught at home, then should be ready to learn the hard way outside.
The only reason why you choose to settle in another man's land is because the other man took time and effort to make the place conducive.
Relocate, if you are not satisfied. Conform if you choose to remain.
Be wise.
Don't wear your crown to another man's palace without due authorization. This is common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2015
always respect your host.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

If Yorubas wre lazy, they wouldn't have money to buy your products.

Obviously your business is not selling in your erosive enclave that's why you're running to the SW.

As per laziness, Igbos are number one. You call yourselves businessmen/women yet you're too lazy to create original products. You lazy morafcukers litter the market with fake and dangerous goods. Hardworking my azz.

Igbos are too disrespectful, prideful and hateful. What's so hard in respecting your hosts, their culture and land? Would Americans go to China and disrespect the Chinese president? Animals.

Patience is virtue. Yorubas are patient when dealing with leeches like Igbos.

Al these niggas reading just one side of the story....

Pity for u....we claim we are one Nigeria
Somebdy installed a Nigerian as a market leader nd y'all started clamouring for trouble just like ur figure head Oba Akiolu.

Thought it was Nigeria bt nw we knw that its ur land so do as u like.

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2015
rhymaster:
Send ibos back to buhahahafra! Flog them, show no mercy until their skin crawls off their backs!

I DON'T WANT BELIEVE DAT UR YORUBAS HAVE IMMATURE MENTALLY LIKE U

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Molake94(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Most time I wonder if those ur confused leader don't see the need to ask Igbo's to leave.

Sincerely we want to leave ur zoo, buh u guyz keep holding us down..

Can't this same Yoloba forum that threatened the FG over the Fulani's not tell same FG that the igbo's need leave the land..

The igbo's re ready to leave today, as long as every one minds his nation afterward..

Very Lazy set seeking to reap where they did not sow..

Did they tie U guys leg....Who is stopping YOU GUYS NOT NO LEAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2015
ralph28:
Proudly Igbo Man.

If I where the so called youths, I would rather fight the elders of their land who have sold all their lands to the Igbos in the quest to get money to throw Party.

NO APOLOGIES.

All their lands?

Please go and sit down cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ribbit: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2015
igbo are the most hateful tribe in nigeria

igbo are cannibals

igbo are thieves

igbo are ugly

igbo mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2015
holahmihdeh:
Nonsense! What are the Igbos thinking sef? Akure is not a "No Man's Land" they should respect the Yoruba culture
na only their Land is man's land, All other lands in the south is no man's land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MadCow1: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
I don't quite understand this..

First of all, Eze Ndi Igbo of Akure is not a recognized title in Igboland. That is like how they use to call me Onwa Hong Kong those days when I was importing Ozu per dozen from Asia... cool

Secondly, why would that Oba of Akure Nigga invite people into an ambush set in his palace? What was the purpose of the invitation? To find a resolution or to attack them?

Thirdly, why would the Oba ask a titled man (assuming he is properly titled) to remove his Okpu Eze? Ndi yoruba enwero kwa uche.

Well, It seems the issue here is who will be the Market leader, if the Igbos make up the majority of the Marketers in the Market, then I see no reason for a Yoruba person to be their leader (indigenes or not).

Anyways, that was an unfair fight of 200 cowardly Yorubas versus 2 Ndigbo's. .. Nuff said.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
superstar1:

You so wish.

It is only y1bo.s that their land is in a despicable status and they will be screaming of how they developed another man's land

It is the same beasts of Biafra that will be shouting Yoruba Agenda, but they will never stop migrating, doing business, flying or importing through the same Yoruba land. Whereas Onne and Warri ports are closer to them.

You will learn to respect others by force. Ask the Hausas in Idi Araba, ask the Ijaws in Ajegunle and ask the Fulanis in Oke Ogun.

You are just a step away from colossal disaster.
yoruba are fetish! Yoruba are cowards .
Have you forgotten Dahomey breastfeeding women?

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by armadeo(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
LadyFiona:
what a horrible pics, wth!!!!! It's still midnight.... Sheeeeeeet... "Spit""""

Didn't you see star wars??

That's master yoda.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry

Y COMMENTING ON NEWS DAT U DONT CONFIRM?. SUPPOSING D NEWS IS FALSE WILL U APOLOGIZE 2 IGBOS?

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Russell145:

Al these niggas reading just one side of the story....

Pity for u....we claim we are one Nigeria
Somebdy installed a Nigerian as a market leader nd y'all started clamouring for trouble just like ur figure head Oba Akiolu.

Thought it was Nigeria bt nw we knw that its ur land so do as u like.

Lolllllll I can just imagine you spitting on your screen while consoling your figure head ewu Eze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by AustineE1: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

No one is holding you people from leaving our land. Don't make it looks like you guys are being held at a gun point scene.

Of all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbos remain the most disrespected miscreants and no wonder your people love inflicting pains in other part of the world.

Ask yourself, can a yoruba commoner wear a crown to visit obi of onitsha?

It is so stupid of the igbo clans to design crown for just the head of market.

Sometimes I doubt if your elders are educating you people on moral standards and paying homage to respect other people's culture and tradition.

you are impossible,when has been a crime for a people to have an Eze or a leader as their culture requires,wherever they find themselves.Young man,the Igbos has a traditional organized and meticulous system of taking care of themselves wherever we are,be it in America or in Akure,this you can never do away it.
I think you should be more bothered with the growing multitude of highly irresponsible,rascally oriented bunch of lazy and unemployable youths in the south west,who have been subjected by your thieving elites to remain perpetually redundant and are used as political tools,why their children school abroad....i see another case of boko haram loading in the south west. 'A stitch in time saves nine',your youths are not prepared for the challenges of 21st century,as concurred by some yoruba elders.Always looking for cheap excuses to attack hard working Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by superstar1(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2015
to the y1bo.s, they are

1. Cleanest thing to God, while others are very dirty and the cesspit of Aba and Onitsha are in their despicable land.

2. the most hardworking while others are lazy but 90% of crimes committed in Nigeria and the in the names of Nigerians all over the world are traceable to their names.

3. They have PHD degree in building other people's land, whereas their cursed and desolate land, which they keep running from on a daily basis, remains gully eroded with red mud.

4. The richest thing next to King Solomon and they are not among the top 5 richest Nigerians.

Bunch of jesters.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ribbit: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2015
princdebola201:
Flog them well, their flat head has compressed their brain so they don't have an iota of respectgringrin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by charlie009: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2015
They are not just lazy but also dirty,whenu come to lagos you'll see the yoruba goats at every junction extorting money from hard working driver and also at every market . If possible the igbos should leave that town let's c if they'll ever move forward.nonsense
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Touchforfree(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.

Then tell ur kinsmen to take their containers to their lands for offloading.

So somebody like you cannot still pick an offennce in ur so-called eze-ndigbo wearing a crown to meet the respected King of the land.

Pls tell ur ppple to respect the tradition of the land as we don't worship money here or has Akure too turned to "no man's land" ?.

E KU IJA.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by 2point5: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
kai!!! My bother ; God bless you, you nailed it... u'v said it all... the igbos are one tribe, that their greed, selfishness, covetousness, I have never seen in my whole life; the igbos re the only people that we go to a foreign land they are offered a room, organise demselves, occupy three rooms,confer a kangaroo title on themselves, and will want to attend the meeting of the indigenous monarchs... but u dear not try that in their land they will burn u, to become an SUG president in an igbo land, bro u should be prepared 4 d worse... the igbos.. god help that tribe and their greed...
We the ikwerres,(in Niger delta) are much closer to the igbos in tradition and even names, but we will rather associate with people of a completEly different tradition, than see ourselves with thee igbos...

My issue is, they(igbos) do not see anything wrong in their deeds, instead they will wanna cry the victim at all times.... **spits**

Oga Enyi, my mom is ikwerre and dad ndoni, so I am full niger-delta. If you are ikwerre as you say, you will never bash the igbos outside as you have done, because whether we like it or not, these people you are supporting here will call you igbo when the chips are down. Even deep in your heart you know we are brothers with the igbos, spitting on them is like spitting on yourself. I despised being called igbo growing up in phc because of people like you, even when I knew deep down we and igbos are one. When I served in lagos, I was called igbo and couldn't do anything about it.

Back to the matter, why did the deji invite the eze in the first place? Isn't because he carries some authority across his igbo people? So what is wrong if he dresses in his regalia? Moreover, the story says he prostates to the deji. What other show of allegiance is bigger than this? I don't understand this yorubas really.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by biltem: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.

am sure u are an ibo person and really wonder if think with ur anus. Do you mean a yoruba man can go to onitsha or any ibo major town to not only proclaim himself a king (oba) and ware crown to obi palace. Or will a yoruba man proclaim to be the babaloja in onitsha market.
i think the ibo have been overaccomodated in various place in Nigeria and now trying to dethrone the owner if the town. I think u need to think well. If u guys feel u cannot subject urself to the indigene ir natural rules, then quit and go back to ur ibo land. Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Most pharmacy stores if not all owned by yoruba sell authentic drugs unlike Igbo "chukwu dalu pharmacy store plc" selling health deteriorating drugs to an already dying patient.
which pharmacy? You mean herbal melecine concoction? Primitive cat faced dimgbat! Oponu! Yoruba are criminals quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Much ado about nothing.

After much noise by Igbo nl touts, oyo King will also flog Igbo king next week. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by demelza: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
lygn19:
when the igbos wud start some stup1d cursed yoruba from all over the world wud be issuing trash and saying igbos shud stop disrespecting there oba...
Shame has left you people.
Still forming boss in another man's land.
Why dont you go develop your region to avoid these kind of insults?
Or has chukwu okike placed a curse that you all cant prosper there?
Na wah!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ebonge1: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

If Yorubas wre lazy, they wouldn't have money to buy your products.

Obviously your business is not selling in your erosive enclave that's why you're running to the SW.

As per laziness, Igbos are number one. You call yourselves businessmen/women yet you're too lazy to create original products. You lazy morafcukers litter the market with fake and dangerous goods. Hardworking my azz.

Igbos are too disrespectful, prideful and hateful. What's so hard in respecting your hosts, their culture and land? Would Americans go to China and disrespect the Chinese president? Animals.

ogbeni, keep ur mouth short! Wot can u guys produce? I grow up in dat fucki city Akure ... Racism,dirtiness, laziness & beggars everywhere old & young, ur here talking trash.... It's better to be among the spenders Dan de beggars.

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Iwonimi(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
If u wanna get ur Biafra, I hope u shld deres no Pms, diesel, and other oil sources in region and remember dis clearly no neighboring 2 ur side 2 seek asylum

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
ribbit:
igbo are the most hateful tribe in nigeria

igbo are cannibals

igbo are thieves

igbo are ugly

igbo mumu

SO SAYS D WISE ONE, IF IGBOS R ALL THESE N U HATE THEM SO MUCH, Y DO U STILL WANT THEM IN NIGERIA?. Y NOT GRANT THEM DAT INDEPENDENCE THEY R SEEKING 4

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Booty4me: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Igbos and fake fake. He thinks he can try the same illegal antics in a country with laws. grin

Igbo Man Arrested In Chicago For Selling Fake Nike Shoes - Crime - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/48891/igbo-man-arrested-chicago-selling

LWKMD

At least he is not doing 419; he was helping the Chinese distribute their products.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sharrrraaaapppp.

1. Bootlegging movies of hardworking Yoruba man is laziness.

2. Selling drugs for easy money is not hardwork.

3. Littering the street with fake food is not hardwork.

4. Selling babies for money is not hard work.

5. Begging Yoruba governors for assistance because lazy Igbo men ran from their responsibilities is not hardwork.

Igbos are lazy touts. Point black. If you don't agree, go and argue with your God.

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals and human parts merchants. That's why Yoruba land is the World Capital of Ritual-killers.

2. Fetish Juju charmers

3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates, Eiye confra; Soyinka

4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo and Infant RAPE- Fathers raping their little children

5. Evil forest merchants of death - Soka Evil Forest

6. Barbaric Rapists

7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes

8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo.

Abiodun Godogodo operated for 16 years unchecked all over the SW.

9. Central Bank used notes robbers

10. Treasury Looters - MKO AbiOLE, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers OLEsegun Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE, JI-moh Ibhm

11. International Credit card scammers and Social Security (number) fraudsters.
Yoruba land - The Capital of the Scam Industry of Nigeria.

12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers

13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit

14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu

16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. fence-climbing Gbajabiamila

17. Street urchins aka Area boys

18. Notorious Assassins and murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams etc.)

19. Bloody Tribalists who rarely appreciate the good in other people.

20. Notorious propagandists (Sahara Reporters, The Nation and Premium times)

21. Political liars and History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors

22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers

23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers ( AWO, AKINTOLA, ABIOLA, OBJ, YORUBA ELDERS)

25. Over 95% of Nigerians in British prisons are Yorubas.

26. Yorubas are the worst pirates sabotaging the hard labour of people round the world! They translate foreign movies to Yoruba. They compile their Yoruba worthless movies about Ten into one CD! That's why their movie covers are long like telemondo while Nollywood is small.

One funny thing about the parasitic tribe of Yoruba, is that many of their greedy leaders and billionaires are always having issues of financial crimes involving government funds.
When they talk of entrepreneurs, they cunningly bring in people like Folorunso Alakija who is just feeding fat on the commonwealth via the crude oil resources at another man's backyard. Little wonder she is now the richest black woman on earth.

Without government connections and patronage, Wale Tinubu, Jimoh Ibrahim, Femi Otedola, Mike Adenuga etc. will be nowhere today, and that's why every now and then you would hear them being linked with one financial crime or the other.

The remaining lazy Yaribanza ingrates believe one cannot achieve success save by ritual-killings.

There is no doubt that the South West is a notorious hub of ritualists. No passing week that you don't hear about Yaribanza people including their Alfas caught with human flesh and heads.

In the SE Okija is not up to a local government but the whole of two States in the SW is dedicated to deities and fettishness - Ogun and Osun deities.
It's no longer news that Yorubaland is notorious for human parts business, with the headquarters situated in Soka Evil Forest, Ibadan.
This is in addition to Inbreeding, child molestation, bank fraud, credit card scam, Oluwole forgery, internet fraudsters, fettishness/juju, terrorism, thuggery, kidnapping, omonile touts, etc.

Yorubaland - The World Capital of Ritual-killings

So much for Yoruba 'sufferstication'!

Yoruba land is indeed the undisputed Ritual Capital of the Whole Wide World.
See the list of the Dark Spots operated by these 'suffersticated' and bile-filled cretins operating in human forms.

1. Ota, Ogun State
2. Lambe, Ogun State
3. Ikorodu,Lagos State
4.Mowe, Ogun State
5. The Bridge linking Abiola Garden with Otedola Estate, Lagos.
6. Isheri Olowo-Ira under Bridge, Lagos
7. Toyota Bus Stop on Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (Clifford Oji's former location)
8. Waterfront River Niger area Of Onitsha, Anambra State
9. Isiala-Ngwa,Abia state
10, Igwurita, Muruokoro, Port Harcourt, Rivers state
11. Ilorin-Oro Road, Kwara state
12. Lokoja-Abuja Expressway, Kogi state
13. Kaduna Eastern By-Pass, Kaduna state
14.The Bank of River Kaduna, Kaduna state
15.Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Kaduna state
16.Abuja Motor Park,Kaduna
17. Kawo Motor Park,Kaduna
18. The Railway tracks, Kaduna

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/06/police-reveals-hot-spots-ritualists-lagos-anambra-rivers-etc-see-full-list/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=police-reveals-hot-spots-ritualists-lagos-anambra-rivers-etc-see-full-list

https://www.naij.com/68587.html

http://naijalog.com/photoritual-killers-den-discovered-in-ogun-state/

http://pulse.ng/student/horror-ritual-killing-21-yr-old-undergraduate-killed-dismembered-cooked-at-ogun-shrine-id3885928.html

The kind of Obas Yorubas have:
https://www.nairaland.com/2522738/bristow-helo-crashed-because-govt

https://www.nairaland.com/2512537/sex-workers-ogun-battle-ritual

https://www.nairaland.com/2510294/meet-nigerian-yahoo-boy-makes

https://www.nairaland.com/2508737/ogun-cp-orders-ritualists-shot

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina

https://www.nairaland.com/2483257/how-teenager-killed-4-year-old-boy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/we-planned-lekki-bank-robbery-in-24-hours-suspect/

https://www.nairaland.com/2512216/paid-n60000-escape-police-cell

https://www.nairaland.com/2486278/olaoluwa-ibrahim-jailed-london-rape

https://www.nairaland.com/2499588/jimoh-ibrahim-plans-assassinate-me

https://www.nairaland.com/2510394/fasholas-n78-m-scandal-trending

http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

9 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by bayulll01(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

and land? Would Americans go to China and disrespect the Chinese president? Animals.

Ilekeh stop disappointing me,do u need to schooled that olodos,I trust my people in ondo,not lagos that's civil,they will beat and drive all of them out from ondo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.