Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113180 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IceDude(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Wetin dey worry Yoruba and Igbo people sef? undecided..Anywayz.........

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by emekaude1: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Yolobas are very dangerous, wiked, lazy to a fault, the most dirty tribe ever, sleeps with goats and sheep in the same room, ready not to bath for a week, every thing the do is with charms of diff types. I as a pure igbotic man cannot shake or seat with u pigs, oba my ass, fuk ooooloba ppl, die 4 all I care.

6 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Rajoku: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.
ode oponu....reason like a human being not like an animal...contribute to the situation on ground!

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by crisycent: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
To the Igbo guy.....learn the tradition before embarking on such visit.

To the yoruba guy.......there are more reasonable ways of dealing with issues like this. Asking youths to flog a man like you is not only disrespectful but barbaric.

You are human first b4 any crazy title, you will die like the Igbo guy one day and you will turn to sand same way so why the high shoulder?

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ZZ22: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
And 200 unemployed touts were there waitin for only one man to flog..... What a jobless tribe

12 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by superstar1(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
yoruba are fetish! Yoruba are cowards .
Have you forgotten Dahomey breastfeeding women?

Yorubas are fetish and Okija Shrine is in alaigbo!!!!!!

Yorubas are cowards and they could war, conquer and build empires and cities that are still enduring, whereas your forefathers were busy hopping from trees to trees or dancijg round a pot of boiling human being or fighting over Adaobi's hand in marriage in your hamlet square.

Your forefathers cannot even come together as civilised people to evolve into a village, talk less of winning any historical war. No wonder you were expecting people that you were at war with to still be feeding you in the 60s. No wonder 3millin of you were sacrificed to Amadioha for fun. No wonder you were defeated and conquered and turned to our slaves.

Bunch of jokers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ghost01(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2015
A classic case of a clash of cultures. Why would an Eze Ndigbo wear a beaded crown to the palace of a prominent Yoruba Oba? It's never done! I'm sure the Eze Ndigbo in question would have spent over ten years in Akure. It's not just about the money, he should also have taken time to learn about the culture of his hosts. He goofed on this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Urine: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Taich:
Seriously the amount of hate on nairaland is becoming alarming. Yesterday Fashola was asked about sending people back to their states and he answered quite convincingly why he did that, from his explanation u will see that he did what he did not because of hate. I think this Igbo vs Yoruba fights online needs to stop. Please our fault lines are getting wider, and is been widen by the victims of bad governance(youths) like the two E-lords above ,"representing" their tribes. But I tell u that u are sowing the seed of hate and that seed will grow,and when it does grow into a big tree, u can simply cut it down. The hate u preach online is going to consume u. Cos u must reap what u sow.

That won't happen soon, the owner profits from these tribal wars...good thing is shiiiit is about to hit the fan.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Lilimax(f): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
I only see one person for this thread carry the whole matter on top of his head
like say they loose am for cage. undecided?// For wetin nah

Anyway, make people learn to respect the tradition of their host to avoid trouble shikena.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wristbangle: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
AustineE1:

you are impossible,when has been a crime for a people to have an Eze or a leader as their culture requires,wherever they find themselves.Young man,the Igbos has a traditional organized and meticulous system of taking care of themselves wherever we are,be it in America or in Akure,this you can never do away it.
I think you should be more bothered with the growing multitude of highly irresponsible,rascally oriented bunch of lazy and unemployable youths in the south west,who have been subjected by your thieving elites to remain perpetually redundant and are used as political tools,why their children school abroad....i see another case of boko haram loading in the south west. 'A stitch in time saves nine',your youths are not prepared for the challenges of 21st century,as concurred by some yoruba elders.Always looking for cheap excuses to attack hard working Igbos.

If the yorubas are envious of your fake product and stealing business you people are venturing into for prosperity, we would have sent you packing out of our land but kudos must be given to yoruba for their accommodating attitude.

Speaking of the lazy attitude you people always say about yoruba youths, I happened to visit your 5 cubicle states and I couldn't hold the shame I observed from your youths who are into stealing, robbery, drinking, rituals and other shameless jobs coupled with some broke/lazy ass guys parading your omadioha forest.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Lol @ the Igbo coward that quoted me and deleted his id

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by millionaireman: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Me I smell politics in Deji's actions. Yoruba people's sharp division over Olu Falae's abduction by the Fulani cattle breeders come to mind.

Yoruba APC people believe that Falae was a sell out to PDP, hence they say Falae deserved what the Fulani cattle people did to him

Fayose from Ekiti state is a staunch supporter of PDP which most Igbos affiliate to.

Deji of Akure could be used by Ekiti state APC to create trouble between the Igbo and Yoruba in Ekiti state, neighbours to Falae's Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nellybank(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
JUDGEMENT!
From the analysis and debate above, I, Justice (Dr.) Hon. Chief Samuel Joseph, GCON, MNIJ, KSJ, KSM, JP do hereby strike out this case on the ground of lack of substand and non-constructive point, and declare that BOTH THE IGBOS AND THE YORUBAS ARE THE MOST LAZY SETS OF HUMAN BEING EVER CREATED BY GOD. NO WONDER HE WEPT. Cooooooooooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrrrrt

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by dapelua(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.
you are talking rubish...wot of onisha...owerri...aba....river state are dey not demanding for offloading money b4 u offload ur goods..even dem may attack ur truck on d road demand 4 useless ticket and rubbish tax paper..b4 i lyk dem but nw dey r useless pple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

Like seriously? You only flogged when you could kill?
Well, I will just hire Dahomey breastfeeding women to deal with you sissies as usual. We don't fight sissies, it will be an injustice against gender equality activist.
killing is last resort.. We don't act like psychopaths.. That's why Yoruba is the most blessed tribe in Africa..

I hope you hateful sons of bitches will do that in kano or borno... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kingabdull: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry

Osheyyyy jor, your head dey there. U just said it all. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wristbangle: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
which pharmacy? You mean herbal melecine concoction? Primitive cat faced dimgbat! Oponu! Yoruba are criminals quote me anywhere.

Senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Rotimi47: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Just watch how u spewed rubbish without addressing what caused the friction..

U complained about fake product because u guyz re very poor, It's only poor people that patronize substandard goods.

If u guyz ain't lazy, why would u want to head an igbo enterprise.
Igbos are poor that's why they sell substandard & fake products; they even package them to look original and sell they as such to dupe unsuspecting people.

Yoruba people are very hard working as trace of their trade expedition can be tracked from Oyo empire to Brazil, Cuba etc even before the free world was discovered.

Check you history as it surely prove that Yorubas ain't lazy at all.

The bottom line is the hatred being exhibited by the Igbo people against the Yorubas aggravates the confrontations that we are experiencing right now and I believe something have to be done so that it doesn't degenerate into bloodshed.

I pray it doesn't get to that as I have relatives who are Igbo while I am Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Kponkwem(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
I think the way the Yorubas are going is not good for national unity and integration. Threatening other tribes in your midst is not a virtue in Igboland, rather is an offence against the land (Alu), it is an act of cowardice. Yesterday it was the Fulani they want out of the same Ondo fo kidnapping Olu Falae and now the hardworking Igbo, which I think is a worst case because the Igbo are a southern group and are not as distinguishable as the Fulani.

Yoruba should come out, as the Igbo have done, to plainly declare that they are tired of one Nigeria and want to secede. Anything short of this or any pretences or backyard attacks will be resisted even in their own land. A word is enough for the wise!

7 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Lilimax(f): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Ghost01:
A classic case of a clash of cultures. Why would an Eze Ndigbo wear a beaded crown to the palace of a prominent Yoruba Oba? It's never done! I'm sure the Eze Ndigbo in question would have spent over ten years in Akure. It's not just about the money, he should also have taken time to learn about the culture of his hosts. He goofed on this one.
So true!
He may not have known that it is an aberration to wear a beaded crown to the palace of a King in Yoruba land.
I am learning this for the first time here. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Mykelpato(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
undecided that Oba of Akure must be lacking sense.

Are they jealous because Igbos practice the Eze Ndigbo system or are they jealous because Igbo people are doing well in their state even to the point of being a market leader.
I'm quite sure that the Eze Ndigbo of Akure is richer than the drunkard Oba.

How can u tell a Titled Igbo man to remove his crown, it can never happen,lol about the flogging, Igbo people are being feared and respected even in IRAQ, nobody can flog an average Igbo guy and your head won't be bleeding, even in front of Army barrack.

WARNING : delete this thread before my Goons for here see it, if they do, shocked all the Yoloba female corpers serving here go get problem this night.

#In Whole Nigeria, Yoloba cultures and beliefs are primitive.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lolllllll I can just imagine you spitting on your screen while consoling your figure head ewu Eze

Oga nothing concern me and all this una Igbo-yoruba issue. Beginning to imagine if lord Luggard made a careless mistake in the almagamation of Nigeria. I can't just stay one day without smeone calling Igbo!! Notin to say abt the fulani herdsmen raging ur land or the Nothern niggas coupled with some of u looting and killing the country despite our huge natural and human potentials. That is not the problem with Nigeria. It is the Igbos that are the problem abi? Everybody hates the successful.
Gat notin to say to y'all, just do as u like.

#Its a free world bro.

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
crisycent:
To the Igbo guy.....learn the tradition before embarking on such visit.

To the yoruba guy.......there are more reasonable ways of dealing with issues like this. Asking youths to flog a man like you is not only disrespectful but barbaric.

You are human first b4 any crazy title, you will die like the Igbo guy one day and you will turn to sand same way so why the high shoulder?

Nah, the flogging was necessary.

Fulanis would have killed him.

They think they're still in Lagos where Yorubas are more gentle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOS ARE LIVING CORPSES IN YORUBA LANDS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Oga meji ko le wo inu oko kona (two master cannot enter d same boat). Akure is yorubas land, is nt like lagos u ibo as tag: no man's land so behave ursef.

I so much cherish my tribe, YORUBA; we are very sensitive, educated, commitment, lively, socialize nd to crown it all accommodating.

Yoruba culture is incomparable,

Omo YORUBA ni mi tokan tokan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by GentleToks(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2015
AustineE1:
Honestly i hate doing this but i must say at this point,that the older generation of yorubas has created a crowd of wasted young generation,isnt it a big shame that Igbo youths will leave their land,like the Chinese,Indians,jews etc go to one Yoruba state,take over their markets in their quest to achieve greater heights. Make a living out it,bring employment to the large number of unemployable yoruba youths(touts),whose only means of survival is through petty stealing,payement of unwaranted levies to them by hard working igbo youths,inother to keep them from being restive.
At the end of the day,what do they Igbos get from them in return,one useless Oba,will prop their retinue of jobless youths to go and challenge the Igbos,because they ve taken over their markets,lands etc and thats why they the youths may remain jobless.
If nothing is done urgently,this present generation of mainly jobless yoruba youths is a time bomb waiting to explode! There shld be a master plan by yoruba elders to get this army of hungry touts engaged before its too late...i see another boko haram in the making.

Keep your mouth shut you fool.

I was born and brought up in that city called Akure. Igbos are treated like bona fide Akure indegenes.

70% of shops in the same Oba-Adesida road and Arakale are owned by Akure indegenes and other Yorubas from other states in South West. However, Igbos dominated spare parts(Ilesha road market and boutiques(from Ondo junction to Esso) and the rest markets are dominated by Yorubas.

The building materials stores along Arakale road all the way to Nepa junction are shared between Igbos and Yorubas.

89% of Akure youths live abroad and outside Akure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Russell145:

Oga nothing concern me and all this una Igbo-yoruba issue. Beginning to imagine if lord Luggard made a careless mistake in the almagamation of Nigeria. I can't just stay one day without smeone calling Igbo!! Notin to say abt the fulani herdsmen raging ur land or the Nothern niggas coupled with some of u looting and killing the country despite our huge natural and human potentials. That is not the problem with Nigeria. It is the Igbos that are the problem abi? Everybody hates the successful.
Gat notin to say to y'all, just do as u like.

#Its a free world bro.

Really, that explains why Igbos hate the north?

Lol will you gerrarahere? Go and wake up Luggard and why you're still calling him lord is beyond me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by chiedu7: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2015
[size=14pt]So much for one Nigeria

Nigeria Hates the South-East & South-South.

Yet they wont let them go.

The sooner South-East & South-South leaves Nigeria the better
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by demelza: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2015
chimex4u2:
sadif Igbo, mistake leaving Yoruba land that mean all of them will die I'm tell u how lazy this people are. HARDLY to see a Yoruba people thinking of working instead waiting for their wife to provide for the all looking for who to steal from or juju
LOL!
Please tell me how the Yorubas were surviving long before the colonial rulers came to open our shores for every destitute to stream in?

You want biafra YET you dont want to "make the mistake" of leaving another man's land to actualize that dream.
If this is not confusion eh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2015
millionaireman:

LMAO
You don't start what you know will hurt you most at the end.
Abi na cocoa money go sustain Yoruba land?

You think say 2015 be 1967?

When you start and Biafra fully loads, any Igbo you see remain in Yoruba land because of his skyscrapers or other businesses, throw him/her into the lagoon.

Enough of one Nigeria filled with hatred and inequality.
olodo ... So you want us to start killing Igbos like the Zulus abi? Human life is important to Yoruba's.

Its only igbo man that will visit your house hungry, after feeding him and giving him a place to sleep, he will go out the following day and start boasting about how he feeds the person that fed him and clothed him .. How he can't do without him ..

Igbo's are just ungrateful piece of turds ..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.