Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure (12713 Views)

Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary / Ranks And Remuneration In The Nigeria Army / Salary Structure Of NTA, FRCN And VON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure by medal: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2009
Hello my fellow nairalanders,
I want u to enligthen me on ASP1 and ASP II ,and their salary stuctures.
and if there is any other info that can give me a kind of assistance on police job.
Thanks
Re: Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2009
In assending order:-

COSTABLE(PRIVATE)

CORPARAL

SERGENT

INSPECTOR

ASSISTANT SUPRITENTENT OF POLICE(ASP)

DEPUTY SUPRITENTENT OF POLICE(DSP)

SUPRITENTENT OF POLICE(SP)

CHIEF SUPRITENTENT OF POLICE(CSP)

ASSISTANT COMMISIONER(AC)

DEPUTY COMMISIONER(DC)

COMMISIONER(C)

ASSISTANT INSPECTOR GENEERAL(AIG)

DEPUTY ASSISTANT INSPECTOR GENEERAL(DAIG)

INSPECTOR GENEERAL(IG)

Not too sure of the salary structure, but same as federal salary scale. so the costable should be recieving like 30k, meanwhile the ASP which i know you applied for should be recieving above 80k, depending on the steps.

I hope that helps.

Cheers

i no be Olokpa ohhhhh(LOL)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2009
Another INFO that will help, as soon as u've been recruited, make u buy another shirt to wear ontop of your uniform make armed robbers and bad guys no identify you as Police. hahahahahaha. And be the good cop man, no collect bribe. Be the cope that will change the bad name of naija Police. Success

(1) (Reply)

How Does Civil Defence Conduct Its Recruitment? / Diageo Guinness Recruitment / Access Bank Versus First Bank:graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.