Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

More Designs, See For Yourselves. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / More Designs, See For Yourselves. (12608 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2009
These are some of our designs.
We are a building and design firm and emphasize on quality, precision, details and aesthetics
if you are really interested in the designs, you should contact me now on my phone number or email address.
08068590279 or email me on spidarc@hotmail.com
we undertake supervisions, the building construction and the landscaping.
We also handle interior renderings and animations.
You can also visit www.magictouchstudios..com for more of our designs

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by hatchsead: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
How much do you suppose it will cost to build the six bedroom duplex according to the state of the diagrams and how large will the plot of land be for it to be finished as designed?
secondly, How much will the three bedroom flat cost and how many three bedroom flats are there in the diagram as it looks too big for just only a three bedroom flat and also what will you recommend the size of the plot to be?
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2009
the cost of the six bedroom duplex is mostly based on the location where it is to be sited . the cost of building materials are relatively different considering ones location.
the other design is a three bedroom block of flats. there are a total of six flats ie(six three bedroom in the building) in the building. the minimum plot size that can contain it is one and half plot.
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by promise72(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2009
whats the description and info on the first pic/design?
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by aworee(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2009
i like those designs.i would like to know how much the first design will cost and how many plot of land would accommodate the building.thanks
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2009
the first design is a six bedroom duplex, it has two garages one inside and the other outside. it also has two sitting rooms and a pent house.minimum plot of land is also one and half plots including the landscaping.
the cost varies, from 25 million above.
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by aworee(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2009
hello,thanks for the reply.please i want you to clarify something,is the design that cost 25m or the whole building itself?
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2009
the cost of the designs are just between 120000 - 250000.
the building is what cost that. but that is a rough estimate, i did mention ''and above''. but that just is the minimum.
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2009
if you are really interested call me 08032582385 now or send me an e mail, ihebrooke@yahoo.com
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Nobody: 3:03am On May 30, 2009
1. I like what you have done. Let me assure you on this, if you are passionate about what you are doing, the rewards will certainly come some day.
2. The first pic is very ok, but I think the light is more focused on the car park area.
3. The second pic is also cool, but I think you should give it a Bird's Eye View snap. You see people are not rely talking about it, they prefer the first one because they probably have a better view.
3. The third pic is not it.Remove the first car. leave the car in the garage or replicate it somewhere else. Its a good snail's eye view alright, but the angle of capture should be deeper.
4. The world is going from 3D to 4D now. You might want to animate your projects. Believe me its always wow!
Learning to use these soft wares is quite tedious but with the determination I see in you, I think you can pull it through. Mail me. I have some video tutors, you might be interested.
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by sonety2k(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2009
Nice design
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
thanks for the critism.
i am modifying most of the designs and also trying to enhance them using other softwares.
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by stsoul(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
I urgently need a rough sketch plan for both ground floor and upper floor for a 4 bedroom duplex all room ensuit to be in the front and 2units of 3bedroom flats at the back join together on a plot of 65m by 180m, i have a client coming in from us next week and planning to start something in lagos soon. We can work together if you have some sketches we can show him
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by ihebrooke(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am reviving this thread, but now my friend and colleague and partner ( with the handle of SPIDA) will now be posting from henceforth.
He will be showcasing our other works and designs.
Also, we will open another thread in which we will be displaying our public designs.

For more of our designs, we should also visit www.magictouchstudios..com
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ihebrooke, Thank you my brother.

4 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Porch
Ante room
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Dining
Bedroom
Store

FIRST FLOOR

Bedrooms(3)
Private lounge

FEATURES
All bedrooms ensuite
All bedrooms cross ventilated
Standard bedrooms and spacious rooms.
Masters bath, large enough to contain a jacuzzi and bath.

External dimensions 12.4m by 19.9m

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
Another view
Call 08068590279, or email spidarc@hotmail.com. You can also visit www.masterstouchstudios..com

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by blank(f): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am following this interesting thread.
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2012
Dining room interior

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Interior design

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2012
A 4 Bedroom Bungalow
Master's Bedroom
All rooms En-suite.

1 Like

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2012
3 bedroom
all rooms en-suite
Can comfortably fit into a regular plot of land.

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by sonety2k(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2012
Nice One

1 Like

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
sonety2k: Nice One
Thanks ...
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Sorry for the long break....
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by oduz: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2013
cool
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2013
I'm sorry once again for the long break. Its due to some technical difficulties.
Updates. Coming soon...... cool

Call 08068590279,08026253614 or email spidarc@hotmail.com. You can also visit www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
A 100 seater capacity Chapel.
with Gallery and other facilities.

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Block Of flats
Capacity: 2 bedrooms Each
Facilities: Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, with store
with both front and rear accesses.

Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 3:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Call 08068590279,08026253614 or email spidarc@hotmail.com. You can also visit www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Spida: Call 08068590279,08026253614 or email spidarc@hotmail.com. You can also visit www.masterstouchstudios..com

wink
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Back with a bang.......
Re: More Designs, See For Yourselves. by Spida(m): 3:01am On May 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Tests Lagos Tenancy Law, Ejects 18 Tenants / Things You Need To Know Before Building: / Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.