Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits (44510 Views)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
grin
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by ki02020(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
LAI will be missed as APC spoke person.....but nobody has a monopoly of qualities the vacum he left will deffinately be fill by another person of quality
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by omonnakoda: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
That man did a great job as publicity secretary for the party, for real. I don't know if they can find anyone that can match his achievements. But right now, it is more about Nigeria than about APC...So, it is good he is becoming one of the ministers of our great country.
He was an attacker not a defender and so now that they are in government the publicity secretary requires a different set of skills

2 Likes

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by jakiedudu(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Propaganda article for self importance and recognition for liar mohammed to justify his ministerial nomination.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Uncletony(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Even deaf people know that cant do without propagada
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by ZYZZA: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by izudon82: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
His name is lai.and d name still dey follow him.d man too lie joor.good for him
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by princemillla(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2015
So apparently, if the writer admit that Lai Muhammed is the king of propagandist, and still believe Olisah Metuh also has follow suits. Then, there is no amount of criticism that will come from Metuh that I will believe then. We are trying to curb Lai's system of propaganda another one is picking it up..... Flummox political strategy.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by ribbit: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
hehehe layiwola

that man really stick it to pdp's ass.

pdp will never forget him grin
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Busari132(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
All this one na propaganda for the public to see how lai mohammed was very important to the party and why he also deserves the ministerial role.. Shey they wan talk say, them no get ideal person to replace him before they alloted the ministerial role to him ni.. Smh..

Omo see hw them dey praise lai moh'd, chai my head dey swell o. I'm proud to b a kwaran
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by okpurukata(f): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Amaechi will do the job well.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by chinchum(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Rotimi Fasakin, former CPC publicity secretary is not bad, he can fill the vacancy

1 Like

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
well, what you're looking at right now is another propaganda...........in Nigeria you win the people with lies, but you can also win the northern and western nigeria with cheap lies......credit to them, both the liars and the lied!
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Harfisco(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Lai is the best in his position
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Ladfem(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Joe igbowke of Lagos state will be a better replacement for d party

1 Like

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by ikrumalemonday(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Well APC sympathizers will want to justify Lai Mohammed cruel lies to Nigeria in the wake of the general election, though to gain control of the central government. The truth is that a good check someday will certainly stand against Alhaji Mohammed and his party because he is a perfect description of lie.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by flamboyantOFR: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Striker Manger. Very interesting for football fans. http://en.strikermanager.com/registro.php?id_inv=11500811
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by nuelyoyo(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2015
The ministerial matter na wa oh.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by santity100: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
In the national assembly, there are no parties, they are all friends and paddy.

So stope giving yourself headache about nigeria politicians.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by OlujobaSamuel: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
I think I have to be biased here. I will suggest Tinubu should be given the task of getting another publicity secretary for the party. The guy knows how to get them in abundance. Won't be surprised if he lures Maupe of Channels to APC, I was surprised when I noticed that Lai left FAAN to become a spokesman for opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Ushafaiza(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
I think Joe Igbokwe of Lagos State APC can effectively replace Alh. Lai Mohammed, he seem to have same qualities with Lai and has discharge his duties efficiently so far.

1 Like

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Agimor(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
I found this pieces hilarious couldn't stop laughing while reading.Lia Mohammed is definitely synonymous to propaganda.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by adook1: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
JOE IGBOKWE WILL REPLACE HIM

1 Like

Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Agimor(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Harfisco:
Lai is the best in his position
He master the 48 laws of power.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by SirNetwork(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2015
I hope this guy will not head the information portfolio. Because apart from confusing himself and other gullible Nigerians I did not see what he achieved as a publicity sec of the APC. I think a minister of culture and tourism will just be enough for him.

Meanwhile, for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by jkbee(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Liar Man-hammer, greatest Liar of All Time! wink
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by Stemalex(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
amtaken:
Who cares?
you mind if i take you?? grin
amtaken:
Who cares?
you mind if i take you??
Re: Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Is Lai not too old for this? God av mercy of these old ministers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / "Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.