Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here (2386 Views)

OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by ababram(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2009
HELLO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OF THE PRESTIGEOUS OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY,AM A BONAFIDE GREAT IFE.100L,MAC.I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO CONGRATULATE EVRYONE OF U WHO ARE ABLE TO MEET UP WITH D 200 JAMB CUT OFF MARK. AND WISHING U A SUCCESSFUL POST-UME AHEARD.SO,U CAN USE THIS MEDIUM TO POST UR COMMENT ABOUT THE POST-UME AHEARD.PLEASE PREPARE VERY WELL FOR IT BECOZ U NEED TO.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U IN THE QUEST TO BECOMING GREAT IFE.U CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THRU abram.ab@gmail.com or 08029599071 FOR ANY FURTHER INFO.
Re: All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by latguy: 6:49pm On May 08, 2009
pls i will like u to keep me inform about the postume. thanks
Re: All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by nisot23(f): 9:31pm On May 08, 2009
ab.abram:

HELLO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OF THE PRESTIGEOUS OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY,AM A BONAFIDE GREAT IFE.100L,MAC.I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO CONGRATULATE EVRYONE OF U WHO ARE ABLE TO MEET UP WITH D 200 JAMB CUT OFF MARK. AND WISHING U A SUCCESSFUL POST-UME AHEARD.SO,U CAN USE THIS MEDIUM TO POST UR COMMENT ABOUT THE POST-UME AHEARD.PLEASE PREPARE VERY WELL FOR IT BECOZ U NEED TO.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U IN THE QUEST TO BECOMING GREAT IFE.U CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THRU abram.ab@gmail.com or 08029599071 FOR ANY FURTHER INFO.
GREAT NUASA!!!!!!!!!!!! ab.abram,why don't you upload your profile picture so i can recognise a coursemate.am also in mac,100L.have you done your registration and what did you do about phl 104?and where on earth have you been grin
Re: All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by raregem004: 6:20am On May 10, 2009
Yes! Exactly what am looking for
Re: All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by kabaka: 3:15pm On May 11, 2009
ok people, i scored 279 in jamb.my problem is i did sciences while i was in high school and i want to study ECONOMICS.is it possible?this is my result shaa----ECONOMICS C6
GEOGRAPHY A1
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C5
FRENCH ABS
YORUBA LANGUAGE ABS
MATHEMATICS C5
BIOLOGY E8
CHEMISTRY D7
PHYSICS C5
Re: All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by roguy: 10:48pm On May 21, 2009
I am charles i scored 251 and i want to study geophysics in oau. i want u guyz to keep inform on the release of the post ume form. I also need the cut off mark for applied geophysics. my email address is charlesuhiara@rocketmail.com and my phone no is 08051704813
Re: All Prospective Oau Students Post Post-ume 2009 Comment Here by Virgo83(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2009
ab.abram:

I would like to know the Latest Development on this Topic,
I am in Lagos and I heard the Post JAMB Registration is on with the Form @ N3,500.00 and it is only available at the School, I would like to know if this is Confirmed by the School Management.

@ab.abram
you got to be always available for updatement since you started the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Erasmus Mundus Scholarships For Study In Sweden! / Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. / Ogun Education In A Mess:oou TASUED Ranks Poorly In NUC Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.