Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) (18012 Views)

See How : Eze Nwanyi Stormed The Hall [PHOTOS] / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man. the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by donholy28(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
warris dix one saying?

9 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by IykeChukz(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
If you wish me we, I wish you well too... No sentiment!!!
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Luckymay(f): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Is that the 'eze ndi igbo' on that pix, or are my eyes deceiving me?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by KELVINXY: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Op help ur people and go get a job. undecided

13 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by omoelesa(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2015
They should have used iron rod to flog him sef.yeye people.

28 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahhaha, All I see is PDP senators bein Flogged

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2015
iboe immigrants everywhere looking for better life, but they will come online and start telling you how they own there host economy, there's one boy that even said they own the economy of China grin

42 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Reminder: this is how iboes run to yorubaland.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man. the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.

14 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Reminder: this is how iboes run to yorubaland.
#FACTnotOPINION

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=39001733][/quote] .

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
I swear you don kill me ...haaaaaahaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Buhahaha. Koboko is the new solution to yeebhoes braggado. Flog them well

29 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
#FACTnotOPINION

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

dem be like...na only lagos we dey....we no dey go oyo...osun..ondo....Buh shey that Deji no know say na dem get 75% of ondo ni

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:
Buhahaha. Koboko is the new solution to yeebhoes braggado. Flog them well

Was it a good thing to flog unarmed people that honoured your Oba's invitation?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
SovietBomber:

Fulani would have killed them at that spot, they are very lucky. You cant disrespect there king and want them to clap for you, you can never see a Yoruba man cause trouble in Iboland. Never.

46 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by OJUcrook: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Chai, una no go kii me wit laff.

Ibos, see una life for outside. See as dem dey disgrace una. Sincerely it sucks to be an ibo

32 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by princdebola201(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
gringrin Eze ndi-Hoe was bleeped by ondo youth,.. Wait , I thought igbos can only be found in Lagos, gringrin I think flogging the flat heads will make them regain sanity again
#TEAMFLOGGINGFLATHEADS#

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WETINUSABI: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
SovietBomber:

Was it good for Igbos to claim Lagos is no mans land?

Since the elections, Yoruba people has been waiting for any opportunity to pounce on Igbo people especially considering the amount of venom spewed on radio biafra grin

This is small compared to what is coming.

I dare one igbo man to go on any Lagos street with a megaphone and shout "Lagos is no mans land" and let us see if his body won't be sent back to his village in a wooden coffin.

grin

Igbo bastards are cowards. All of una remaining on nairaland go still chop flogging grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Fulani would have killed them at that spot, they are very lucky. You cant disrespect there king and want them to clap for you, you can never see a Yoruba man cause trouble in Iboland. Never.

If that man had been a fulani man that behaved just like that Igbo man would your people have flogged him too?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by GstringAngela(f): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
The igbos are an endangered specie. In about twenty years time, the igbos would not exist again as a tribe

28 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
dem be like...na only lagos we dey....we no dey go oyo...osun..ondo....Buh shey that Deji no know say na dem get 75% of ondo ni

don't mind them. grin
they own any percent of the economy of there host. (any numbers there hands touch).
iboes. lol
they live an irony life.

14 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
The igbos are an endangered specie. In about twenty years time, the igbos would not exist again as a tribe

grin I swear down, even nature isn't helping matter in there abode (no thanks to erosion).
I have never seen a scattered tribe as iboes.

25 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
#FACTnotOPINION ........in about 20yrs Indonesia go don kill dem finish

26 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
WETINUSABI:

Was it good for Igbos to claim Lagos is no mans land?

Since the elections, Yoruba people has been waiting for any opportunity to pounce on Igbo people especially considering the amount of venom spewed on radio biafra grin

This is small compared to what is coming.

I dare one igbo man to go on any Lagos street with a megaphone and shout "Lagos is no mans land" and let us see if his body won't be sent back to his village in a wooden coffin.

grin

Igbo bastards are cowards. All of una remaining on nairaland go still chop flogging grin

hahahahahahha grin
oga that's a suicide mission na shocked

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

don't mind them. grin
they own any percent of the economy of there host. (any numbers there hands touch).
iboes. lol
they live an irony life.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WETINUSABI: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

hahahahahahha grin oga that's a suicide mission na shocked
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

√√√√√√
Hausa/fulanis have been killing iboes like chicken in there abode since time memorial, the only reason Yoruba's have not started killing iboes in there land is that we are more civilised.
that useless eze will try that shi.t in the north and he will still be alive till this day?
mcheeew

20 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by kliq(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
Is that the 'eze ndi igbo' on that pix, or are my eyes deceiving me?
Yes and that's the "Deji of Akure" whipping him

cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond / Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections / Wike Signs Bills For VAT Collection, Anti-Open Grazing Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.