Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post (34296 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by dustydee: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Good news for Amaechi, it means he doesn't have to go for screening after Tuesday next week and the president can swear him in. Some of these lawmakers don't know what they are doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by Arabs999: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Double wahala for deadibodi and the owner of dedibordiiiiiihhhhh

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
odomanis:

Rivers High Court has Jurisdiction over Amaechi, he can now go on appeal at the Appeal court.

Wrong. It is about Amaechi's Federal appointment. Rivers State High Court has no jurisdiction over National Assembly matters; in fact no court has the powers to stop the Senate from performing its legislative functions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by malikisah: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Amaechi the giant snake slayer! the snake is only Wriggling in the throes of death and nothing more. The head has been cut off and can and will never resurrect. Hehehehhehehhe!.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by dekdek: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2015
alexlee50:
what did u say is the senate's responsibility again? Screen nominated ministers? Or screen amechi as minister? Is the court order meant to stop the senate from screening ministers? Or stop the senate from screening a corrupt politician from being a minister?

Go to the opening post and read up. Ur answers is clearly stated there. Stop asking me eediotic questions.

U of all people should know that the owe's nigerians a duty that men of impeccable character are nominated as ministers. Abi is this a case of my thief is better than your thief?

Yes, he is a thief because wike said so. Are u ok? Already Amaechi is in court requesting that wike should present his so called facts before a competent judge for him to be labelled such, the fool has so far not presented anything.
Av u wondered why till date wike has repeatedly refused to publicly published details of the states accounts as at may 29? U Av been sold a lie and u Av foolishly absorbed it. Shame.

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by malikisah: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2015
dustydee:
Good news for Amaechi, it means he doesn't have to go for screening after Tuesday next week and the president can swear him in. Some of these lawmakers don't know what they are doing.
correct bros!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by mickijoe: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Better, the Change we seek must prevail..
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by Ephemmm: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
IbokUtoroh:

for clearance.
Bobo if u think amaechi will be cleared just like that, u r on a long thing.
So far the chairman of that ethical committee is a pdp man and rivers state senator is one of the members in the committee.
Amaechi is playing a silly god and he is so foolish in his thinking. Do u think fayemi just got comfirmation by pdp senators and fayose without meeting them?
Do u think fashola didnt meet with tinubu and clarify issues before he got cleared by those tinubu's senators?
Amaechi shud do the simple needful, go meet this people, its not bad playing the biblical nicodemus, once in a while u need to scratch one's back so urs too can be scratch. Make him dey form kingkong na, wetin consain me with a thief.
And lemme tell u d fact, amaechi will lose it and nigeria and buhari will still be. No jupiter can do otherwise.
Am a pdp and will always be civil.
[/s]

Which APC Senator cleared Obanikoro before being appointed as a Minister? Thrassssssss...........

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by kikesblog(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
What you people don't know is Ameachi is as righteous as angel
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by lukxman(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

cheesy! Trust me! Amaechi Will Be Sworn In As A Minister Next Week! Wike is a comedian... cheesy

I'd rather Wike is epileptic
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by athaboi(f): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

cheesy! Trust me! Amaechi Will Be Sworn In As A Minister Next Week! Wike is a comedian... cheesy
look @ dis one, we shld trust u? Who are u?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by ifeanyija(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
kITATITA:
Rivers State people want to behave like Ohaneze which refused to be associated with Buhari only to turn around and accuse him of marginalization. Rivers should exploit Amaechi's closeness to President Buhari for its own good.
why didn't u say dis during gej tenure when amaechi moved to apc?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by lukxman(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Which APC Senator cleared Obanikoro before being appointed as a Minister? Thrassssssss...........

Food for them wailers even though they don't think but spew poo like my six months old nephew

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Ok...

Singing : Joe Cocker - Up where we belong (amazing song) shocked
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by ukipet1: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2015
u no get sense... read and read again
dekdek:
Another huge joke from the thug, wikes camp.
No court order can stop the senate from doing what she is constitutionally empowered to do. That is their responsibility as recognised by the law of the land. So many precedence exists on this.
It's like u saying u have a court order asking the senate not to pass laws. The worst u can do is after doing what they are empowered to do from our law books, u can go ahead to test it ( law, decisions etc) in the law court.
Senate gonna do what the law asked them to do. Wike has failed again.
Senate, will receive it and junk it. Let wike sue the senate afterwards. grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by MadCow1: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Chigold101:
Amaechi needs Wike now more than ever...

Because Buhari would not want to be associated with Amaechi at this point in time...

Wike is a drowning man grasping for air..

Wechie no reach to give Amaechi reason to bother.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by lukxman(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
ifeanyija:
why didn't u say dis during gej tenure when amaechi moved to apc?

And you just wet your trouser for mere criticism. You shall poo if he drops another "change ballastic"
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by HzRF(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, am already calmed. U made an allegation which happened to be a shameless lie and I happen to place where u belong.
Fool, who again did u day is paying u?

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by kingdompropty: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Yes Wechie meaning take it back have done the needful.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by dekdek: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2015
ukipet1:
u no get sense... read and read again

Goon, u that read, what did u decode?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by mikolo80: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2015
I hope wike no go steal moni cos e de sweet am na if him time reach na beg him go de beg
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by AfroKnight: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Why a Rivers State High Court and not a Federal High Court which has jurisdiction over the NASS?

The order is dead on arrival.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by lukxman(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Episteme2:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/15/ministerial-screening-pdp-secures-court-order-to-stop-amaechi/

Kelly Clarkson should have dedicated her song, "Since You've Been Gone" to PDP and its bunch of perpetual wailers. Singing: I get what I want, since you've been gone....
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by ibrahimluka(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2015
[i][/i] Do u think fayemi just got comfirmation by pdp senators and fayose without meeting them? Let dem come out and let us know if dem want Amaechi to come and see dem[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by FRANKDUFF: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Azsalami:
The poster above me missed his Meds this morning..
If I hear Wike??
Liars and Wailers are now everywhere!!
Shout to those who kill PDP with a crime that can't even Catch them
Why all this talk about wailing. If Amechi is innocent , let him prove himself
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by 247notire(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Lalasticlala look at that heading again. Amaechi's case was taken to court by Integrity Group or wateva and not PDP. Take down the post or get the op to edit it. It is very wrong

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by anonimi: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2015
kikesblog:
What you people don't know is Ameachi is as righteous as angel

Very true.
I only pity the people of Rivers who got DEPRIVED of better things due to his sticky fingers.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by CharlesPhc: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2015
kITATITA:

Wrong. It is about Amaechi's Federal appointment. Rivers State High Court has no jurisdiction over National Assembly matters; in fact no court has the powers to stop the Senate from performing its legislative functions.

You are right on the first line but wrong on the bolden part. The Federal High Court has the right to. If an Injunction...
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by alexlee50: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=39005602][/quote]I no wan curse u this morning but if I do, u go think for generations to come.let me address the issues u raised."he is a thief because wike said so"was it wike that said amechi was a thief? Where u in nigeria when a panel of inquiry headed by a judge was set up to look into some of the finances of rivers state during amechi's regime and how it was managed? Was amechi not given the oppurtunity to defend himself? Did he come? And who told u the rivers state goveenment is taking the matter to court? Your statement to that effect displays your ignorance on the workings of a commission of enquiry.a report would be written and sent to the governor indicating these findings, a white paper would be, published and gazzetted.the rivers government would take amechi to court based on the recommendations of this panel.as for amechi rushing to court, what did he rush to court for? Was it not to stop the panel from ssitting or inviting him.ironically this is a man who shut the judiciary in his state for more than 1year, he is now rushing to the judiciary for soccur.anyway I am not surprised by your attitude, typical of every APC sympathiser, making statements filled with half truths; sometimes outright lies and refusing to admit you made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by Bezkemi: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2015
If this is true, it would amount to taking a bad joke too far.
Why should the judiciary allow itself to be used in this pedestrian manner?
With actions like this, one might actually start to see why the Rivers State Judiciary was shut down for so long. Finally, the CJN and NJC should grow the balls to penalize these vagabond judges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! / Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.