Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post (34290 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by dekdek: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
omoharry:
keep consoling yourself

Am on the path of truth, no need to console myself.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by alexlee50: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

U must be mad. So it's u that hasn't taken a position here simply because wike said so. Hypocrite, get lost.
I also saw something in u I should mention, u are rude and ill mannered, this is making me wonder the kind of home u come from and the training u received at home.I can also see u are showing a lot of passion, I can't say if u believe in the things u say or u are someone who does not like to lose.my advice to u is that in future when bringing an argument to a conversation, try and do so with facts,logic and sound reasoning instead of abuses.This would give your argument superior reasoning and make u look mature and cultured amongst other readers.right now, u have shown a lot of passion and energy on abuses and your argument have been biased and unintelligent, this is not good on any individual as it reflects on your person and your bavkground.I will conclude by praying that in the fullness of time, God saves u from your delusions and gives u sense.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by kinibigdeal(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Depend on your definition of lies
dekdek:

Good news from Egbin. Kudos to the General.
If u get killed for stating the truth, it's a good death. Don't allow wike thugs feed u with lies.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by dekdek: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
alexlee50:
I also saw something in u I should mention, u are rude and ill mannered, this is making me wonder the kind of home u come from and the training u received at home.I can also see u are showing a lot of passion, I can't say if u believe in the things u say or u are someone who does not like to lose.my advice to u is that in future when bringing an argument to a conversation, try and do so with facts,logic and sound reasoning instead of abuses.This would give your argument superior reasoning and make u look mature and cultured amongst other readers.right now, u have shown a lot of passion and energy on abuses and your argument have been biased and unintelligent, this is not good on any individual as it reflects on your person and your bavkground.I will conclude by praying that in the fullness of time, God saves u from your delusions and gives u sense.
[/s]

Bunkum.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by J4justice: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:
Another huge joke from the thug, wikes camp.
No court order can stop the senate from doing what she is constitutionally empowered to do. That is their responsibility as recognised by the law of the land. So many precedence exists on this.
It's like u saying u have a court order asking the senate not to pass laws. The worst u can do is after doing what they are empowered to do from our law books, u can go ahead to test it ( law, decisions etc) in the law court.
Senate gonna do what the law asked them to do. Wike has failed again.
Senate, will receive it and junk it. Let wike sue the senate afterwards. grin

Senate can be restrained from performing their duties when if ultra vires or in breach of the same constitution that empowers them. But the question now is: can a state High Court make a valid/biding order on the Senate? I'm of the view that the appropriate court here is the Federal High Court and not State High Court.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by dekdek: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
J4justice:

Senate can be restrained from performing their duties when if ultra vires or in breach of the same constitution that empowers them. But the question now is: can a state High Court make a valid/biding order on the Senate? I'm of the view that the appropriate court here is the Federal High Court and not State High Court.

Can they be asked not to perform their duties as enshrined in the constitution?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by ikwubaba: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

the last time i checked courts and constitution as legal entity dont hold water so u use ur own formation to strike.
Bobo that guy is using 1-0-10 formation on amaechi. Na goal the guy wan score, so he uses all his strikers.... Lemme ask u a simple question, do u think if a coach uses messi, bale, diego costa, ronaldo, harry kane, aguero, neuer, rooney, grieesman, neymar, hazzard he will lose a match?

Of course you will lose the match hands down. Have you ever heard of such formation? All strikers no defender. You crowd their 18. But whenever they lose the ball, na goal for your end. There will be no off side because you opponent only positions 1 man at the center that gets a lose ball and simply go one-on-one against your goal keeper. I am sure, you have never kicked a football. And I hope this is not the situation with Wike and Amaechi o. Else, na give away match be that.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by ikwubaba: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

No one claim u cant take the NASS to court. read and understand first pls jeeeezzzz.
Just like u cant stop the judiciary from performing their constitutional duties, likewise u cant stop the NASS from her constitutional duties. if after NASS has acted and u feel aggreived by their actions based on ur facts than u can sue them but not sue them to stop them from performing their task. no one obeys that. they have never obeyed such before now and they wont start with this.

Correct. Just like you cannot obtain a court order stopping the National assembly from sitting for 2 years for instant. Or if a foolish judge grants that, the NA will stop sitting until the court says so. Some people should be banned from reasoning honestly

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by reuben79: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chigold101:
well let me waste some few MBs to respond to you.

I'd it were as easy as you just wrote it, Amaechi would have been screened since two days agao. But it has been a tough one for him.

If he doesn't reach out to Wike's men, believe me he will be left stranded in the cold... Just watch
don't 4get dat amaechi hv excutive backing,which federal power.jst understand dat wike hv no power to stop.jst be watch as i said ok.d end will justifly d means
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by Appareil(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Let go Please!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
nobeku:
Are you sure you want to start what you cant finish?DONT GO THERE...for your own good..

bring it on........
shebbi u wan sabi my age.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post by nobeku: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bring it on........
shebbi u wan sabi my age.
Hmmm.. Don't go there O!!!! Haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.