Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation (1876 Views)

FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates / FAAN Says It Is Not Recruiting / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by adorable87(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Good morning fellow NL's
Please does anyone have an authentic news concerning the cancellation of the previously completed FAAN exercise...pls let him or she help a disturbed sister.thanks
Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by DeanOlamide(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Forget faan and move on...... Go get something else and don't wait for them.
Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by Valmesk(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Like Nigeria Immigration Service Like FAAN,the government has been unfair to the youths,after the risk,the resignations and the emotional stress faced by these graduates they decided to suspend the recruitment process.
Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by gsalvatore: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Valmesk:
Like Nigeria Immigration Service Like FAAN,the government has been unfair to the youths,after the risk,the resignations and the emotional stress faced by these graduates they decided to suspend the recruitment process.
They(youth) should have thought of that when going to the polling booth during the last election.

1 Like

Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by Ejimike: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
More transparent merit based exercise will be conducted by Buhari govt Have No doult about dat
Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by ukeme200(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
adorable87:
Good morning fellow NL's
Please does anyone have an authentic news concerning the cancellation of the previously completed FAAN exercise...pls let him or she help a disturbed sister.thanks

My sister, lets be a little bit patient, our APL is intact. The MD Said our training will soon commence. You know FG recruitment takes time. He who laugh last laugh best...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by adorable87(f): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
I really pray God listens to our prayers and Grant us the job .. God is a perfect God, everything he does is perfect...
Re: Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation by TAQUA: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
ukeme200:

My sister, lets be a little bit patient, our APL is intact. The MD Said our training will soon commence. You know FG recruitment takes time. He who laugh last laugh best...

MY FRIEND, NO BODY CANCELLED ANY FAAN RECRUITMENT . I WAS AT THE HEAD OFFICE AND WAS TOLD IS ON HOLD FOR NOW. DO NOT DISTURB YOUR SELF JUST GET BUSY WITH SOMETHING ELSE AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISE IN 3 TO 4 MONTHS TIME AT MOST YOUR EMPLOYMENT LETTER WILL BE WITH YOU. JUST TRUST JEHOVAH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Voda Paints Test Invite / Graduate Trainee Scheme- Arnergy Solar- Victoria Island (lagos) / Sales Representative SLOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.