Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Five Languages Of Love And Affection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Five Languages Of Love And Affection (1042 Views)

Who deserves more love and affection: Children Or Husband? / When There Is No Love And Affection In Marriage / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Languages Of Love And Affection by littlemistress: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Every individual has his/her peculiar love language. There are five (5) major love languages and most people have at least 3.
If these needs/love languages are met and reciprocated, relationships cum marriage are success guaranteed.

TOGETHERNESS: Togetherness in committed relationships fosters unity. It is a way to maintain closeness away the demands of work & other life pressures.
Daily non-stress communication (even just 10 minutes) to keep in touch with each other’s lives and other daily bonding rituals also promotes your sense of togetherness.

WORDS OF AFFIRMATION: This is the act of reassuring each other of faithfulness & commitment. Words of encouragement & endearment are expressed. Partners are advised to avoid abusive and/or revengeful words.

ACTS OF SERVICE: Saying 'thank you' for acts of kindness done goes a long way in relationships. This also involves making your partner feel special & appreciated. Let's cultivate the habit of saying 'God bless you', 'Welldone'. etc.

EXCHANGE OF GIFTS: Dear ladies, you don't have to wait till his birthday before showering your man with gifts. A simple gift as small as a box of chocolates delivered to him in his office will put a smile on his face & make you topmost in his heart.
Dear men, we love gifts too. Shower your partner with gifts occasionally & watch your relationship soar. Please, appreciate the gift even if you don't like it.

PHYSICAL TOUCH: Who doesn't love being cuddled? When you make time to be together, play with her hair, complement it, massage his legs, play with his nose, tickle each other, laugh, lie him on your thighs & pet him. Hold hands on the streets while walking, Kiss, cuddle & enjoy your time together.

There you have it people. Discover your partner's affection pattern & adopt it.

Source: My brain. Research
Written by: Me

*forgive any typo*
*let the bashing begin*
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Five Languages Of Love And Affection by viclawz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Five Languages Of Love And Affection by Luckymay(f): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
U try
Re: The Five Languages Of Love And Affection by Dyt(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Most times
This is all one needs
Re: The Five Languages Of Love And Affection by saxwizard(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
littlemisstress the love doctor cool

nice one
Re: The Five Languages Of Love And Affection by MsBliss(f): 3:06am On Oct 16, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Our Children Are Unnecessarily Exposed To Sexually Explicit Elements....see Why / Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. / Childhood Naughtiness; The Case Of The Plate Of Eba And The Bottle Of Schnapps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.