Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) (58296 Views)

Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Sheriff Ilori "Big Sheff" With His Kids (Photos) / Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by PheezyLee(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
mbulela:

Bros any girl that attempts to drive this one is a tipper and forklift driver o.
You need special drivers license for this.
Amusaopeyemi:

With that tummy I'll die.

Wit d reverse cowgirl position, u'll 4get bout the tommy... trust me
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by tuk2ato(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
The guy should never take off his cloths undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
tuk2ato:
The guy should never take off his cloths undecided.
most especially on stage . Even this picture is enough to make him lose music contract deals but ironically he maybe very good musically
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by MrTemple(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
I swear, I tink say I fat o ! ! !

Lord I tank u.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by tunjijones(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Am telling you..
SOME OF THESE OBSCURE LOTS SHOULD PAY LALA AND CO FOR THE PUBLIC
ITY!

Am sure if you listen to his rap ur impresson abt him will change. The guy is a derm good rapper.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by montezz(f): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
smh....dis z sad mehn. Rickross own beta ooooo!
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
tunjijones:

Am sure if you listen to his rap ur impresson abt him will change. The guy is a derm good rapper.
Dude, I have listened to Eminem, I wasn't impressed a bit... Do the maths...
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin
montezz:
smh....dis z sad mehn. Rickross own beta ooooo!
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by olacollinz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Watin bi dis

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Newsflash: Rick Ross has moved on, he's no longer Obese....he's trimmed...

Guys trying to look like former rick Ross, u r simply playing with your health and heart..

Word!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by sule431: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
No pic of Rick Ross that is less than 100MB cux the guy is huge.....
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by SweetOlive(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mother and son! Lol
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by tuk2ato(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
If Rick Ross, who made been fat look cool, decided to loss weight, i see no reason why dis guy shouldnt do the same. He is being called Nigeria's own Rick Ross today, i hope he doesnt become Nigeria's Big Pun later!
onatisi:
most especially on stage . Even this picture is enough to make him lose music contract deals but ironically he maybe very good musically
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by cuteboy2: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
choi. who needs a pillow when you have that grin

So you like him abi? You are tripping for him grin grin grin
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by purestone(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Zanaij:
Wetin Be This?
nna eh dis stomach is now something else oo,he shld go for a checkup to know if ts sickness cos d sight of that stomach skips the hear.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by NovusHomo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
akksplendor:
Female Fuji Legend, Queen Salawa Abeni and her rapper son, Big Sheff (who looks a lot like Rick Ross and whom most people have come to prefer to fondly call Nigerian own Rick Ross ) – The mother-son pair brought back great memories with performances of some of her hit songs...

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JBfkMMZaps

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-salawa-abeni-and-rick-ross.html

What the pork?! Rolls of lard, layers upon layers! grin

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Michellla(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
cuteboy2:

So you like him abi? You are tripping for him grin grin grin
well of cos.lol

rolling eyes#
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by purestone(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Even rick ross is not as fat as he is,dis is a big sickness,he shld go n take care of he's health.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Mekurexx: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fam thats gross. and btw rick ross is not fat like that. that is defamation

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
He actually killed it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brought back the groove into this old song. kiss

The bele sha...na wah! ''Superstarizing'' obesity is just so wrong. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by ReachHard: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yea. Call him "Big Meech" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Cynosure04: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Av never seen nor heard of him b4. Naija rosey
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by vastolord4(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
How does dis guy f**k

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by EreluY(f): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
REMINDS ME OF A PRIMARY SCHOOL SONG THAT GOES THUS:
H I P (d: d: dsmiley
FOR THE HIP (t:d:r)
FOR THE HIPOPO (s:l:t:l:s)
POPO FOR THE HIPPOPO (r.r:r.r:d.r.m:d.s)
AND TAMUS (s:l.l:l.lsmiley
FOR THE HIPPOPOTAMUS (d.r.m.d.r.t.dsmiley
HIPPOPOTAMUS (s.mm.s.d:-)

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dirty,Rick ross don dey work out make him still dey dia dey drink palmwine and amala

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Pebcak: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
[size=28pt]WTF[/size]

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by mkoabiola: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dat dat guy is less dan 28yrs
D mother said it on air during a programme she was interviewed
Btw y d hate na hm gt hm body
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by kechywillz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Damn it,This hommie is obessed

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
PheezyLee:

Wit d reverse cowgirl position, u'll 4get bout the tommy... trust me
Hahahahahahahahaha. I no do.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Galaxydon1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
ribbit:
ewwwww

see his tommy looks like fat old woman's butt grin
so you peep your mum when she is taking her bath.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
because of your comments,i won't tongue tongue tongue
I apologize. You can connect us now...else!
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Amelian:
Newsflash: Rick Ross has moved on, he's no longer Obese....he's trimmed...

Guys trying to look like former rick Ross, u r simply playing with your health and heart..

Word!
I just Google's Rick Ross new pic . That weight loss is a miracle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Christabel Ekeh Suffers Boobs Spillage / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.