Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Garcinia Kola Business/goldmine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garcinia Kola Business/goldmine (477 Views)

Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud / Business Goldmine: 25 Profitable Business Models You Can Start Tonight! / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garcinia Kola Business/goldmine by betcindy: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is quite obvious some of us don't understand the meaning garcinia kola.
Garcinia kola in other words bitter kola is medicinal and can be used ordinarily,processed into drugs by pharmaceutical companies and foods and beverages as well in productions .

In European markets, a kilo of garcinia kola goes @$25. While you source from our loCal markets and villages @ 150.naira to 200.naira per kilo. And sell to our local companies stipulated@ 800,to 100 per kilo.

There is already made market for garcinia kola here in Nigeria talk more of foreign. I don't need to elaborate much here cos there is a guide on where to source the kola even freely in some south eastern part of Nigeria. The guide shows you the contact details of over 5000.buyers of the garcinia kola here in Nigeria with 854 foreign buyers,with proof of supply and payment to me from foreign buyers.

I am exposing the idea simply because i cannot meet up with the demand of the local buyers here in Nigeria come to talk of foreign buyers who equally need constant supply.

You must try to share your experience on this thread after making use of the guide to back up my 5th guide edition.

I dnt want your email or number here.but interested ones should mail me only

princenwaokike@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Shouldn't Use Your PC Or Smartphone At Night / Jumia/konga Yataka Live Sales Thread / Is This Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.