Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113333 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2015
tunde1200:

Why are you being childish with this your signature.
What do you gain in this hate about Islam you know nothing about.

Is that what your pastor thought in church?.

@ your signature, why do you love your life as an aircraft engineer? You must be an idiot. Why didn't you choose to become a cleaner or maid like your folks? You know why? Your signature, your business. AND MY SIGNATURE MY BUSINESS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR YOU NEED MORE EDUCATION

Besides, @ content of my signature, if you don't understand the English version after using Google translate then you may need to enroll in a nursery school instead of deceiving yourself with aeronautic Engineering. You are obviously the first Muslim (that is if you are one) hating my signature
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Hunkyimage:

...just finish checking ur signature then i was compelled to ask, You dey reside for Sambisa? undecided

Guy u get time oo grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by tunde1200(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2015
you have prove what you know best with insults.
I read and understand Arabic writing like my dialect.
if you dont hate Islam why that thrash on your signature? either you accept islam .
simple question you cant answer only to abuse like a 7 years old boy.
Dont get offended try and read what you are qouted well before you reply without any meaning reasons.

for the fact that no Muslims on this forum notice your signature! does that mean anything to me and you.
please throw more light on this your below write up is it must to be a Muslim?

And some crazy minds and religious fanatics believe I am now a Muslim

tobimillar:

@ your signature, why do you love your life as an aircraft engineer? You must be an idiot. Why didn't you choose to become a cleaner or maid like your folks? You know why? Your signature, your business. AND MY SIGNATURE MY BUSINESS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR YOU NEED MORE EDUCATION

Besides, @ content of my signature, if you don't understand the English version after using Google translate then you may need to enroll in a nursery school instead of deceiving yourself with aeronautic Engineering. You are obviously the first Muslim (that is if you are one) hating my signature
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2015
That bolded part came from Christian fanatics who keep criticizing and asking useless questions. I wrote some thing in Arabic on my fb wall and I got lots and lots of friends, christian fanatics friends asking me if I have gone crazy while all I wrote in Arabic was 'God bless and protect my friends and family this week '. It has nothing to do with muslims...u could have asked questions though.

tunde1200:
you have prove what you know best with insults.
I read and understand Arabic writing like my dialect.
if you dont hate Islam why that thrash on your signature? either you accept islam .
simple question you cant answer only to abuse like a 7 years old boy.
Dont get offended try and read what you are qouted well before you reply without any meaning reasons.

for the fact that no Muslims on this forum notice your signature! does that mean anything to me and you.
please throw more light on this your below write up is it must to be a Muslim?

And some crazy minds and religious fanatics believe I am now a Muslim

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by tunde1200(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
So you can write reasonably like this cool.
If you understand me im not fighting im only trying to let you know what that your signature really mean.
more so it was only question i ask you and you started calling me all sort of names which i do not expect from a mature guy like you.
anyway im ok with the bolded!.

but if i may advise not must oo change your siganture to what every one can read and understand instead of interpreting something else.

tobimillar:
That bolded part came from Christian fanatics who keep criticizing and asking useless questions. I wrote some thing in Arabic on my fb wall and I got lots and lots of friends, christian fanatics friends asking me if I have gone crazy while all I wrote in Arabic was 'God bless and protect my friends and family this week '. It has nothing to do with muslims...u could have asked questions though.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kingdavidG(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2015
gloriana:
my boy friend used to think this way too until I proved him wrong. He's yet to recover from d shock thou n I'm yet to get a kiss sins den

it's a pity your boyfriend is a learner. Women de like learners wey dem go use do anything dem like, go meet correct guys whether you no go cry wetin your fellow girls de cry, "All men are the same".
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by frainc(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! it's Natural....Girls Are Not Animals...We have Off-days too...undecided
gbam
Guys too have off says
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by gloriana(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=kingdavidG post=39154227]

it's a pity your boyfriend is a learner. Women de like learners wey dem go use do anything dem like, go meet correct guys whether you no go cry wetin your fellow girls de cry, "All men are the same".

who put ur mouth for this matter? amebo.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by NwaliE01: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
tobimillar:
so I can smile today? grin grin
I am smiling and laughing at the same time. hahahahohohnhahahoho
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by omoharry(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
missyadorable:

Of course.families with "prickless" men...And I hope you do follow all the men around inside their pants
God in Heaven...girl..you are VULGAR
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
missyadorable:

More than sef.bleeping machine is a learner!! the pride of manhood is how many women he bleeps..Men's survival depend on puci
ok be blessed
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
I still dey laff on top this matter since October 15...
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
I still dey laff on top this matter since October 15... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by franco3075q(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
On ur way 2 eat rat killer ooo
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by VickyNkem(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2016
I will never ever use sex as a bargaining tool with my husband!my body is belongs to him and his to me!so no matter how tired I am if he wants to play then let the games begin!
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by VickyNkem(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
zanga420:
see, dont mess with any rugged mind of a guy that can reason n do this. Cos any lady with this kinda guy n she do any more stupid thing is very likely 2receive more embarrassing bleep ups. Guys like this got many rugged ideas up their sleeves. I tell u.
Very true
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by SWITANN(f): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by metallisc(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mercyblack:
I go too cry oo..
But men should be understanding sometimes na... after all they get tired too and we don't force them... If that shi happened to me,i'll just sit on the floor and start weeping.. right there at the mall. mi o le pariwo

grin grin grin grin grin grin you no serious ooo!!

NB.. how come i'm just seeing your pretty face here since 2015! shocked shocked
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by adonaimart(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Guy I wonder how u go take win dis fight cool
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by eaglez(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
mayorkyzo:

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leesnewest/one-wave-short.html
grin grin grin Women are one the best gifts given to mankind,eventhough they have their shortcomings as the opposite folks,they still need to be studied and understood,as for me my wife does that to me ones in a while but in those while period I will hold her,cuddle,start some touchings until when her body start responding to the touches,cuddles and loving,she never denied me whenever the need it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking