Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113226 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by akike: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

Oh yes,as stupid as my mother

Of course wink
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
MizTyna:

I've followed the discussion. Lots of men cheat,like a very huge percentage. Let's not deceive ourselves. For me I'll say 90%. Cos I've met some very decent and principled men out there,both married and unmarried but very few I'll admit. When I cross paths with people like missyadorable,I can't help but feel sad. Cos having a kind of mindset like that,it means she'll probably settle if she meets someone that she thinks is ok but cheat. She'll look the other way. And men need to know it's never ok to cheat. No matter what society says. And it is never okay to involve her parents. She's probably the way she is because of some people with penile shaft who call themselves 'men'. I've met lots too,but I still know I'll find someone with sense who won't take me for granted enough by cheating or otherwise.

Oh! And women cheat too. A lesser percentage by men but lots of women cheat too,they're just better cheats.
a lesser percentage ?

anyway, i think you'll agree with me that it depends a lot on the kind of people one moves with. all these men i am talking about also do not smoke or drink. I'm not saying that not smoking means not cheating, but some people believe that all men smoke or drink. in fact some have argued it with me. but i know reverse is the case. i think that applies generally.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by xynerise: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
emusmith:
Men should be understanding na!

A husband who truly loves his wife won't do this: Love does not revenge or seek the hurt of another.

Thats why Agape Love supersedes just Erotic or Phileo love. #HelpLord#
Sometimes revenge is reciprocal, maybe in a mild way. What if the man was the first person to act, would you advise the woman not to revenge? grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Burger01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
...but Op, that wasn't fair. If na joke abeg stop am.smiley
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by MizTyna(f): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
a lesser percentage ?

anyway, i think you'll agree with me that it depends a lot on the kind of people one moves with. all these men i am talking about also do not smoke or drink. I'm not saying that not smoking means not cheating, but some people believe that all men smoke or drink. in fact some have argued it with me. but i know reverse is the case. i think that applies generally.

Yes! A lesser percentage. And I'm not being sexist.

When it comes to cheating,believe me,if u like move with reverend fathers,it doesn't change much. That logic of birds of a feather only applies to the smoking and drinking thingy.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by buJu234: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
My simple answer is

if she zip up after trying every thing I know to appease her and she still refused then I zip u too.

But if she stay too long I get babe outside to do her job.

If she get another guy.. every body find his way..

In Marriage every one contributes it's own part.

If u like insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by tsmat(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
I swear she's going to kill you......
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
EVEN THE POPE KNOWS THIS IS FUNNY!

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Owoplenty(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
If she can't satisfy your financial output then you must be apoti owo.lol
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
MizTyna:

Yes! A lesser percentage. And I'm not being sexist.

When it comes to cheating,believe me,if u like move with reverend fathers,it doesn't change much. That logic of birds of a feather only applies to the smoking and drinking thingy.
and how do you know that? some people cheat because of peer pressure. actually, there is a plethora of reasons why people cheat. but anyway, like i said earlier men of substance do not cheat. and co incidentally, men of substance do happen to move together. smiley

10% of men is a lot of people. that's around 400 million men who do not cheat. good enough for me. smiley
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by xtervaganza(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Saw this like 9 years ago and it's still funny

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Omofairy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
bitrhyme:
and i'll buy a carton of latex condoms for tour/camping <laughs in pete edochie's voice>

Be my guest.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by AleAirHub(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by manie(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
adeoladele:
Walai am having the same issue with my wife currently, she always not feel like having sex, have been having this issue over 2 years now, but now I cant cope anymore I will compromise, am ready to give it out to my friend receptionist tommorow. Thank God this message come up here how on hell will married woman keeps denying you sex everyday.
Why must you have sex everyday? Twice or thrice a week is okay
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by sharonhope(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Omofairy:

Be my guest.
Pls, send me ur mobile Number to hopechinelo@gmail.com, so i can call u to knw if d Chess class will hold tomorrow.
Tnx Chinelo.
Or u can beep my Number (08062590412)
Sorry, i had to search for via dis medium.
Tnx.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by dokJ: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
tongue
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy
do u mean he won't b having sex with d wife in particular or he won't b having sex in general tongue
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy
do u mean he won't b having sex with d wife in particular or he won't b having sex in general
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by larryb12: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm not surprised you called his mentality ancient. smiley The only thing you Nigerian females bring to the "table" is your wide smelly introitus undecided

Its the only bargaining tool you apes have. Travel the world and see your counterparts excelling in basically all fields (academically). An average Nigerian female like your illiterate self can't even hold a conversation. SMH
Including your grandmothers, mother, mother-in-law, wife and all the female species in your family.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Sunshinelady(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm not surprised you called his mentality ancient. smiley The only thing you Nigerian females bring to the "table" is your wide smelly introitus undecided

Its the only bargaining tool you apes have. Travel the world and see your counterparts excelling in basically all fields (academically). An average Nigerian female like your illiterate self can't even hold a conversation. SMH
. See ur kind of mentality is d reason d lady says she can never be wit som1 like u, & am sure 99.99 per cent of women feel dat way too. Dear if there's history of low IQ in ur family & as a result ur mother, sisters and daughters cannot hold conversations, dat doesnt mean u shuld assume all women are like d female members of ur family. & So to u women from other countries re smarter than Nigerian women? See what inferiority complex is doing to u...I pity d woman dat ends up wit ur sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by sage2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
preciousMI1:

then a small girl out there will do her job... then she'll start looking for pastors to pray him back

Very sensible girl.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
oluwarantimi:
cheesy Hilarious. If my future husband should try this ehn. I will never forgive him. cheesy

Don't worry I won't try that...cheesy
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by tallestVic: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
@all men in here: i am disappointed in you all. I wonder how you all allow ur sex drive to control you and mess up this earth before I came around. Fnck all of you! You all some funny foolish creature with some foolish childish fantasies.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by VickyRotex(f): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
try dis with vickyrotex,rokiatu,mukina2,freeglobe or ishylove your own don finish be dat

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by tunde1200(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
tobimillar:
so I can smile today? grin grin

Why are you being childish with this your signature.
What do you gain in this hate about Islam you know nothing about.

Is that what your pastor thought in church?.

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by icelordz14(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol.. Now this is a good one 🙌🙌👌✌💪
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by geelord(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!

And he wld just sign up someone to assist u till u are ready.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kuzee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
i juz de laugh una comment..
Get your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, Emporio armani, Diesel and Mechanical Tourbillion Chronograph Watch
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laffing if my man tries this eehn i will punish him by stimulating sex and not giving in for konths
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by geelord(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
hadanssah:
Laffing if my man tries this eehn i will punish him by stimulating sex and not giving in for konths

Symptom of end time
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by inze(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

. . . three months? that's putting it politely.
My dear, you better not eat any food prepared by her from that moment onward because na rat-poison sure pass
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by adeoladele(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
If it is twice i for happy for once in two weeks at times undecided
manie:
Why must you have sex everyday? Twice or thrice a week is okay
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.