Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113329 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by preciousMI1(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
sage2:

Very sensible girl.

lol... u won't even give him d legit sex yet u want money... it sounds like a relationship not marriage
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kuulkyd(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
faith551:
The game we play with women is called mind games, and if you can't play it, you transfer the power to call the shot to the better player who's the lady in this case.
I dnt think my wife can ever refuse me, even a girl friend wnt, cause I pretty much know how to keep the key's
Ode!!! Obviously u are very single
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by msbbash(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
if u do me , I do u .God no go vex.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by sage2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
preciousMI1:

lol... u won't even give him d legit sec yet u want money... it sounds like a relationship not marriage

You just made a whole lot of sense. I am happy for girls like you. I wish to relate with you on a more regular basis. Do you use BBM?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by manie(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
adeoladele:
If it is twice i for happy for once in two weeks at times undecided
You better talk to your wife, maybe she does not know the implication of her action.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
geelord:

And he wld just sign up someone to assist u till u are ready.
LoL! You guys think Girls can't actually do the same shii You Guys do?? undecided LoL! lipsrsealed

I'll probably SIGN UP with two Or morelipsrsealed People to assist HIM till he's Ready...undecided *
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy

Did u say 3months? You r hearing from her lawyers next!!! #divorce cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by spicyhoney(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
LMAO! Very childish of the Man. undecided
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
See this classical reply by a girl that said "No Sex in relationship" grin grin

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Mcowubaba: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
caprini1:
Try this with my Maddam and the Decoder card will get missing when RealMadrid wants to play Barca on EL classico day. grin
I will stream online....on better still go out to a Viewing Centre (talking 4rm personl experience) simple...
abeggi life to short for too much wahala..

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Adesiji77: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
mayorkyzo:

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leesnewest/one-wave-short.html

This is incredibly hilarious....the man should prepare to be celibate for a very looooooooong time! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by frainc(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!
But its not wicked when you tell him "I'm not in the mood"?

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by zanga420: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

see, dont mess with any rugged mind of a guy that can reason n do this. Cos any lady with this kinda guy n she do any more stupid thing is very likely 2receive more embarrassing bleep ups. Guys like this got many rugged ideas up their sleeves. I tell u.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Cynosure04: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wen is d part 2 comin?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
frainc:

But its not wicked when you tell him "I'm not in the mood"?
LoL! it's Natural....Girls Are Not Animals...We have Off-days too...undecided
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nyceguy92: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=mayorkyzo post=39017990]

Sometimes women are not ready for the physical thing;

They just want you to hold and talk with them in bed.

If the wife has not been refusing at other times, maybe she should have been excused.

Allowing her to pick items at the shop and refusing to pay for her just to even the score was a joke that went beyond the elbow.

I think it was an embarrassing thing to do to one's wife, no matter what.....

Please apologise to her.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by spenx084(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
The comments are even more funnier than the real story.....chai
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by sotonye123: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
pally go and get a spare. it helps
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Housing(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Highly hilarious, but it makes me realise how much I love my wife, I in as much I will like her to realised her actions, I won't be able to stand her look. I am sure D1 will cry and I can't stand it. Bros you are stylishly wicked.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy
She too wouldn't be having sex for three months. She would only be starving herself too you know.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by naijaboiy: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very funny gringrin

I swear I go do this kind thing if my wife try am for me grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Mekky05(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Make sure you don't run to nairaland, to come and tell us how your husband has been bleeping one olosho cuz u locked him outta the bedroom for 6years.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mekky05:
Make sure you don't run to nairaland, to come and tell us how your husband has been bleeping one olosho cuz u locked him outta the bedroom for 6years.
Yes Sir! "grin"

thanks for painstakingly wasting Your time To quote me On Something ah Obviously didn't write on Your head...undecided lipsrsealed Gracias!
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by dhappyking(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
And for a V E R Y L O N G time to come, Bro.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by faith551(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
kuulkyd:
Ode!!! Obviously u are very single
Hahahahahahahahaha, well am single bcus I want to be grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
from her right?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by RealBitch(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
To all them niggas spilling their guts here, if your lady can refuse you sex up to a week, you're doing something wrong bro. Most probably d type dat jumps in and starts banging away. What she means to say but doesnt know how to is, you need to learn how to make love bro. undecided

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by mickeymimi: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
lollz .....It's normal to have a few dips and peaks in desire..... but if you're turning down your guy on the regular............. you may want to check out what's screwing with your s>drive
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by ebishuga(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
D cookie's gna be locked away 4 a vry long tym
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! You guys think Girls can't actually do the same shii You Guys do?? undecided LoL! lipsrsealed

I'll probably SIGN UP with two Or morelipsrsealed People to assist HIM till he's Ready...undecided *
for whose hux?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
kosplateau:
for whose hux?
OUR HOUSE ofcourse....undecided
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking