Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum (24816 Views)

Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana / Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum by simtosul: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Science has discovered that male ejaculate is
loaded with more than just pregnancy inducing
capabilities. Some of them are the most highly
potent nutrients, hormones, neurotransmitters,
and healthy substances on the planet. They include testosterone, estrogen, serotonin, vitaminB12, zinc, copper, and melatonin, among many others. In fact, the whole list of nutrients and compounds contained in cum reads like a massive vitamin, minerals, prescription drugs, and health supplements dose. However, the following advantages of swallowing cum may make them think twice before spitting out the juice.

1.Cum is Great for Your Skin.

Finding the right beauty product for a smooth
and glowing skin can be a challenge for most
women. Who thought sperm would be the
ultimate beauty formula? Well, scientists think so. In fact, using sperm as a topical application on the face is already in vogue at top salons around the world. Spermine facials and creams retail at princely sums in exclusive spas. Cum contains many different compounds that are great for your skin. They include a powerful
antioxidant called spermine. It is thought to
remove wrinkles, prevent acne, and smooth out
the skin. Spermine is also found in grape fruit, soy beans, mushrooms and tea, albeit in much lower quantities. Cum is therefore a much more potent supplement for better skin. Furthermore, semen is packed with protein, an essential building block for skin. Swallowing cum will also nourish your skin with essential minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. These are great for a healthy and smooth skin.

2.Cum is a Natural Anti-Depressant.

Feeling low or under the weather? A shot of cum
down your throat may be just what the doctored ordered. Although sex is a well known mood enhancer, advantages of swallowing cum also include fighting depression. Semen contains potent antidepressants, which are proven to fight depression. They include prolactin, thyrotropin releasing hormone, and serotonin, which are all natural antidepressants.
Additionally, cum contains oxytocin and estrone,
which elevate the mood and leave you feeling
happier and more energized. Even better, cum is packed with cortisol, a natural hormone that
increases affection. What’s more, cum is
loaded with the sleep inducing hormone melatonin, just in case you have trouble sleeping at night. This concoction of potent chemicals should surely chase away the blues.

3. Cum Promotes Hair Growth.

Bull semen is a sellout hair treatment for A-List
movie stars. It does not contain any harmful
chemicals compared to your shampoo, and is also packed with nourishing nutrients. Human
ejaculate is no different. Cumming all over your
head is actually great for your hair. Swallowing semen is also good for hair growth. Zinc, magnesium, calcium, and other minerals
found in cum encourage faster and stronger hair growth. Spermine in semen also promotes the elongation of epithelial cells responsible for hair growth. Prostaglandin E2, which promotes hair growth, is also found in semen. The advantages of swallowing cum therefore include giving you longer, glowing, and more beautiful hair.

4. Cum Fights Aging.

Anti aging treatments are the holy grail of the
beauty world. Any woman would give anything to look younger, smoother, and with firmer skin.
Cum may be the answer to that as far as science is concerned. This is due to the presence ofspermine and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants found in cum. Antioxidants are nature’s powerful anti ageing compounds, which fight cell damage by harmful UV rays. They help repair damaged cells, preventing them from ageing and dying. They also prevent cell destruction by free radicals in the body, which stops cancer. Vitamin E has been used for years in anti-wrinkle creams and facial treatments. It is also found in green leafy vegetables such a broccoli, which does not taste that great either. Spermine is several times more powerful than Vitamin E. It helps keep cell membranes taut, preventing your skin from sagging and getting wrinkles. It also breaks down cell components that are not vital, and releases the nutrients for cell use. This promotes better cell health and longevity. The anti ageing advantages of swallowing cum do
not end there. Semen is packed with many
nutrients that include the Vitamins B12, E, and C. Other essential minerals such as phosphorus, zinc and magnesium are all important for great health. These substances are required by the body to prevent or at least delay ageing. All these processes lead to a younger and
healthier look, while preventing cancer. This
makes cum a much less bitter pill to swallow.

5.Cum is Great for Your General Health.

Swallowing semen may make you look great and
feel better, but it also promotes your overall
health. The nutritious substances in cum make it a potent nutritional supplement, adding essential vitamins, proteins and minerals to your, eh, diet. Aside from this, scientists have discovered that women who swallow cum are less likely to develop preeclampsia and have miscarriages. Preeclampsia is unhealthy high blood pressure that develops during pregnancy. Swallowing cum prevents miscarriages by introducing male antigens into the body, preventing the woman's body from rejecting them as foreign compounds. This also prevents infertility in women. Cum also lowers infertility by stimulating ovulation. A protein in semen has been found by researchers to act as a hormonal signal, triggering other hormones in the female body to cause ovulation. Swallowing semen can also raise a woman's libido, by increasing her
testosterone levels. This also occurs when seminal testosterone is absorbed through the vaginal wall. The advantages of swallowing cum are numerous and far greater than most people can imagine.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum by ojun50(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Guys oya come nd drop yr cum for nl babes
Re: 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum by pet4ril(f): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lolzzzz Oya thread for the guys... this one go funny die.... where are they
Re: 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum by yomi007k(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Source?

U think we'll swallow this hook,line n sinker like u swallow cum? undecided
Re: 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum by braine(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
But I have this cum inside me, why don't I have all these stuff op described?? cry
Re: 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very nice and informative post. I must say that the content of this post contains facts that have been verified.
Sperm has lots of immense benefits. It is highly nutritous. I could remember when i had coition like 5 times per day for a period of 3 and a half weeks, no be person tell me say i be dead man walking. I was looking so emaciated and old. I just had to call it quit. It took me about 2 months to get my physique and good looks back.

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi / Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.