Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission (628 Views)

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form 2016/2017 / LAUTECH Updates On Mid-harmattan Semester Break – 2015/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by charlesucheh(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Please guys, I applied for the said program and haven't gotten any news yet on it till now. I'll really want to know what's happening.
Re: I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by nairalandmaster(f): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by padeolu: 12:36am On Oct 16, 2015
charlesucheh:
Please guys, I applied for the said program and haven't gotten any news yet on it till now. I'll really want to know what's happening.
Harmattan 2014/2015? Rain semester of 2014/2015 will commence by Nov 1. I guess ur admission wasn't successful.
Re: I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by charlesucheh(m): 2:04am On Oct 16, 2015
padeolu:
Harmattan 2014/2015? Rain semester of 2014/2015 will commence by Nov 1. I guess ur admission wasn't successful.
Thanks Bruv! But at least, they should hv informed me like they said they were going to do on our emails.
Do you know that I've always been surfing the net jst because of this admission and was always not finding anything. Even the post graduate school website isn't harboring any information on the admission list. The News there are all old and still on the 2014/2015 sales of form..... I only thought I would get updates from the school since all my credentials have been confirmed received by them.
NO aptitude test invite!
Nothing at all even when I knew I met the requirements.
Please! Can you send info from any of their sites that has announced the release of that particular admission? Thank you...
Re: I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by charlesucheh(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandmaster:
nice one op. keep it up
Thanks.
But why the compliment? Did u also apply?
Cos I'm seriously worried and trying to apply for another!
Re: I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by padeolu: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
charlesucheh:
Thanks Bruv! But at least, they should hv informed me like they said they were going to do on our emails.
Do you know that I've always been surfing the net jst because of this admission and was always not finding anything. Even the post graduate school website isn't harboring any information on the admission list. The News there are all old and still on the 2014/2015 sales of form..... I only thought I would get updates from the school since all my credentials have been confirmed received by them.
NO aptitude test invite!
Nothing at all even when I knew I met the requirements.
Please! Can you send info from any of their sites that has announced the release of that particular admission? Thank you...
Oh! perhaps there's a step you missed. Did all ur refrees fill the form sent to them? did u confirm that your transcript was received at the department and PG college? What stage did ur admission stopped on the 'netque website'?

Anyways, another form will be out soon, proll by November ending.
If I may ask, what department did u apply to and what program (M.Sc or PhD)?
Re: I Need Info On Oau's 2014/2015 Post Gradute Harmattan Semester Admission by charlesucheh(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2015
padeolu:
Oh! perhaps there's a step you missed. Did all ur refrees fill the form sent to them? did u confirm that your transcript was received at the department and PG college? What stage did ur admission stopped on the 'netque website'?

Anyways, another form will be out soon, proll by November ending.
If I may ask, what department did u apply to and what program (M.Sc or PhD)?
Every thing was done and a confirmation analysis was done on my netque registered page... Just don't know what went wrong. It might be a proximity disconnect fault with me and the school since I wasn't close to osun state. Thanks anyways, just for taking ur time out. I'll see that of NDA and apply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chief Bode Amao Scholarship Award - 2015/2016 / See List Of Outrageous School Fees To Be Paid By Fresh Undergrads IN AAU EKPOMA / The Huge Money Federal Government Is Owing ASUU Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.